Need help texting

I didnt use a selfie, i used a mirror pic but yeah its not the best

I still count that as a selfie, same effect.

It can also come off as narcy if you use selfies, which some girls don't like.

Do you think that if i take good pics but i dont have a pic with friends would i get matches??

I'd say you can probably get away with it if the background's "outgoing" enough, just might give off a loner vibe. I cropped my friends out of one of my pics but it's obvious I'm with people.

Hard to tell off the one pic I've seen of you but I'd say you're a higher PSL rating than me so you can easily get way more likes and matches if you improve your profile.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pendejo
everything litty i love when its hot

bro tony does not really mogs u and if he does it's by a little margin:still he gets a fucking high amount of likes bc of goods pics
Body halo also he looks tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Body halo also he looks tall
he is not taller than u or me though.
IMO give u one year : soft looksmaxx at max, and goodpicsmax and everything and come back + you'll be older it's better for girls since you'r young

This is how i look:

How many likes and matches did you get??

30+ likes and around 18 matches. Stopped using it in less than a week because I started dating someone.

Can PM you some of my matches if you want an idea of the quality of matches I got. Was quite selective and didn't match with any landwhales, I'm sure I could have way more matches if I right swiped all the uglies in my 'likes'.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
he is not taller than u or me though.
IMO give u one year : soft looksmaxx at max, and goodpicsmax and everything and come back + you'll be older it's better for girls since you'r young
I am old enough rn

Soft looksmax?? I am already soft looksmaxed, what do you mean??

Can PM you some of my matches if you want an idea of the quality of matches I got. Was quite selective and didn't match with any landwhales, I'm sure I could have way more matches if I right swiped all the uglies in my 'likes'.
Yeah PM me