Need help to humble a foid

M-1014

M-1014

Solstice
Shes a curry (like half of y'all on this forum)
But in her vids she larps as "Aryan" immigrant in Norway btw and makes fun of the bpill community
Her @ on tiktok is @ilovechickenittastesgood and nickname Linda Chai
Screenshot 20240317 151304
Screenshot 20240317 151319

She's one of those overproud Indian nationalists that when told to go back to India she makes fun Europe and say "keep getting replaced "
She thinks shes pretty and posts like every 5 minutes 💀.
⚠️I'm not trying to ban her anything ⚠️
But if y'all use tiktok just go on her page and tell her "you became a meme on .org "
IF YOU DONT HELP ILL SEND NUKE TO YOUR HOUSE.JK but actually she's annoying even to someone that isn't white trying to gain European validation
JFL I found the her without makeup 😂
AND PAJEETS WILL BE SIMPING FOR HER IN COMMENTS 🤣
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

Screenshot 20240317 151004

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme, newestofnewgen and 2 others
Why was this posted in looksmaxxing section? Someone call the mods, 911.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and N8verBegan
But in her vids she larps as "Aryan" immigrant in Norway btw and makes fun of the bpill community
Her @ on tiktok is @ilovechickenittastesgood and nickname Linda Chai View attachment 2805098View attachment 2805097
She's one of those overproud Indian nationalists that when told to go back to India she makes fun Europe and say "keep getting replaced "
But if y'all use tiktok just go on her page and tell her "you became a meme on .org "
IF YOU DONT HELP ILL SEND NUKE TO YOUR HOUSE.JK but actually she's annoying even to someone that isn't white trying to gain European validation
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

View attachment 2805099
why post her without makeup bro you ruined my meal

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Her @ on tiktok is @ilovechickenittastesgood and nickname Linda Chai View attachment 2805098View attachment 2805097
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

View attachment 2805099
The fact that you need to humble a TikTok whore with the advice of your online friends from Mumbai.org means that you're kind of ghey and need to do something better with your time

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Why was this posted in looksmaxxing section? Someone call the mods, 911.
Mistake is
The fact that you need to humble a TikTok whore with the advice of your online friends from Mumbai.org means that you're kind of ghey and need to do something better with your time
She's so corny bruh 🌚

Lets report this ugly foids videos

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

View attachment 2805099
Chronically online

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

View attachment 2805099
Bro just leave it be shes ragebaiting obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, KpopPilled and midlatinocel
Kys fagg"t
I'm not the one obsessing over an unknown dalit on tiktok with 400likes 💀
"you became a meme on .org " Faggotry like this is why .org is a cesspool for retards

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Has to be satire 😂

I'm not the one obsessing over an unknown dalit on tiktok with 400likes 💀
"you became a meme on .org " Faggotry like this is why .org is a cesspool for retards
Shut fuck up dirty gooky Chink lover

Shut fuck up dirty gooky Chink lover
Bro why did u decide to make a whole post on .org because some girl on tiktok ragebaited incels like u 💀 You"re genuinly chronically online faggot touch some women instead of taking bbc

Bro why did u decide to make a whole post on .org because some girl on tiktok ragebaited incels like u 💀 You"re genuinly chronically online faggot touch some women instead of taking bbc
At least I don't worship Chinks that get mogged by average Tyrone 😭🙏

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS

View attachment 2805099
100% indian or Arab jfl