Need Help With Height Maxxing

Boges101

Boges101

Iron
I turn sixteen in April I’m 5’10 1/2 My dads 5’5 and my moms 5’4 is there any way I can get taller?

Tbh you should be happy you grew that much considering your dwarf parents.

Just inject hgh if plates are open still

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, alekspolska88 and F36
youll probably hit it by early twenties tbh
He will.
@Boges101 I used to be 5'7 in highschool, now I'm almost 20 and I've hit the 6ft mark.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Eat like crazy, drink a liter of milk every day, take calcium/vitamin D/vitamin K2

I turn sixteen in April I’m 5’10 1/2 My dads 5’5 and my moms 5’4 is there any way I can get taller?
At such height, no doctor will prescribe you HGH or AIs. But in any case its usefull to know your bone age, so go to a doctor and ask for bone age X-ray. Say you are very frustrated about your height and need to know how much you will grow. Ideally this doctor should be and endochrinologist so at the same time you could try and discuss hormones with him. Depends a lot on which country you live etc.

If bone age less than 17, hopping on Anastrozol (AI) should be your priority. Would your parents buy this? Do you make money? We gotta know your situation to help you. But Anastrozol is the main thing.

How tall were you in junior year? I was the same height freshman and I’m 5’9 rn
tbh my time perception from hs is kinda fucked now but i believe i was short up until senior year(i skipped a grade though so i was junior age) at that point i was on the high side of 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
not trolling do you think you actually look like your parents? Because maybe you were born out of wedlock or something because you are way taller than your parents 🤔🤔

I grew 3-4cm in 4 months at age of 18 you can grow if u exercise and eat somehow healthy in moderation (supplement D3 and drink lots of milk)