Need help with mewing correctly

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
So I'm looking for some guidance if you please, on mewing correctly. I've tried googling and doing youtube searches but it seems no one explains it clearly enough.

Does mewing look like this:

1) put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, specifically behind the upper two front teeth (location of the incisive papillae)
2)lips firmly shut
3)teeth together (upper and lower teeth, all of them)
4)strictly breathing through the nose only, no mouth breathing

Is that it?

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Someone needs to make a comprehensive mewing guide for new mewers forreal

Body posture is also important, you should have a suction hold and make sure your tongue is really, completely, up there:
1. Do a stupid fucking cheesy grin
2. Try swallowing nothing while holding the smile
2.5 THERE! You fucking had it. Hold your tongue mid swallow where it fully goes up against the roof of your mouth. This should block your airway and keep you from breathing through your nose at all. You can stop smiling.
3. Back your tongue off just enough to breathe through your nose. THAT is where your tongue should be.

Each time you swallow anything your tongue should do this, block your airway. (Mew Push Swallow)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 466
Body posture is also important, you should have a suction hold and make sure your tongue is really, completely, up there:
2.5 THERE! You fucking had it. Hold your tongue mid swallow where it fully goes up against the roof of your mouth. This should block your airway and keep you from breathing through your nose at all. You can stop smiling.
3. Back your tongue off just enough to breathe through your nose. THAT is where your tongue should be.

Each time you swallow anything your tongue should do this, block your airway. (Mew Push Swallow)

yes this is basically it. also say a word that g and plaster your tongue on the palate where the guh sound is made helps

Other things: Chew hard shit. Your two carrots per day will not be enough. You can buy better gum for this than chewing 85 pieces of standard gum from a supermarket all at once. I use mastic gum and I'm the best so buy that (Not mastic extract or anything, make sure it's gum and not supplements). Try 30 minutes on day one, take a day off, and then keep increasing the time. Your jaw should be sore afterwards but it shouldn't be an unbearable soreness, if you get this then you have overdone it.

When sitting or standing keep your chin tucked back slightly, this is the opposite of craning your neck forward, which is bad. This helps you keep the posture and swallow correctly. Also since you're on your computer all day make sure the monitor is on a big stack of books or something. looking downward all day also causes problems.

There you will be a model in 2 years I promise you.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Mewing is cope i have not tried facepulling much yet as it seems like even more cope, you have narrow jaw so chewing may help but i am no expert lolol

Man, I literally can't do it. All I can do is keep the tip of my tongue on the incisive papillae

Would the FAGGA appliance do the same that mewing does?

Other things: Chew hard shit. Your two carrots per day will not be enough. You can buy better gum for this than chewing 85 pieces of standard gum from a supermarket all at once. I use mastic gum and I'm the best so buy that (Not mastic extract or anything, make sure it's gum and not supplements). Try 30 minutes on day one, take a day off, and then keep increasing the time. Your jaw should be sore afterwards but it shouldn't be an unbearable soreness, if you get this then you have overdone it.

When sitting or standing keep your chin tucked back slightly, this is the opposite of craning your neck forward, which is bad. This helps you keep the posture and swallow correctly. Also since you're on your computer all day make sure the monitor is on a big stack of books or something. looking downward all day also causes problems.

There you will be a model in 2 years I promise you.

not so easy with laptop and when no desk

but agree. u need perfect posture 24/7 and if u are computer user or even worse, and IT worker it might be hard for u

op im not sure if im doing it correctly but all i do is put front of tongue where you specified, above teeeth.

then try to pull back of tongue as much as possible to the roof of back of my mouth (soft palate)

its obvious i cant reach it completely yet but ive been doing this for month and i can reach much more now

not so easy with laptop and when no desk

but agree. u need perfect posture 24/7 and if u are computer user or even worse, and IT worker it might be hard for u

op im not sure if im doing it correctly but all i do is put front of tongue where you specified, above teeeth.

then try to pull back of tongue as much as possible to the roof of back of my mouth (soft palate)

its obvious i cant reach it completely yet but ive been doing this for month and i can reach much more now
Looks like it's kinda working for me, thanks

Does the FAGGA appliance achieve the same that Mewing does? So forward growth of the lower third?

There was a good guide. But incapable mods refuse to sticky it although this question will still be asked a Million times in the future

Where can I order this appliance and have it installed in my mouth? Would my local dentist give it to me?
Idk but you lose nothing if you ask.

lol so does nobody on here know where to get it? Who even sells it?
Where do you even live? If you live at USA then its easy to find private clinic but outside US it is most likely pretty hard to find clinic tbh.

Where do you even live? If you live at USA then its easy to find private clinic but outside US it is most likely pretty hard to find clinic tbh.

yeah clinics are only in usa tbh other places than usa in the world theres no dentists

in my country we all save for usa tickets to finally visit dentists

yeah clinics are only in usa tbh other places than usa in the world theres no dentists

in my country we all save for usa tickets to finally visit dentists
What? No, there are plenty of dentists in my home country and the city where I live

Would my local dentist have this device?

What? No, there are plenty of dentists in my home country and the city where I live

Would my local dentist have this device?

i was obviously sarcasitc, lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fagga is the biggest scam and can fuck you up badly. It gets attached to your teeth therefore the force created is on your front teeth and back molars. As expected the parts with lowest resistence move first which is not you maxilla. All the xrays clearly showed only the front teeth protruded forward giving the illusion of forward growth

Fagga is the biggest scam and can fuck you up badly. It gets attached to your teeth therefore the force created is on your front teeth and back molars. As expected the parts with lowest resistence move first which is not you maxilla. All the xrays clearly showed only the front teeth protruded forward giving the illusion of forward growth
so then what do i do

so then what do i do
FAGGA is an aggressive cure for sleep apnea (+ other bad shit) and only does forward growth, you need forward AND upward growth to actually look good. Do not do FAGGA.

I do facepulling, focusing on both forward and upward pulls at the same time.

FAGGA is an aggressive cure for sleep apnea (+ other bad shit) and only does forward growth, you need forward AND upward growth to actually look good. Do not do FAGGA.

What's facepulling?

What's facepulling?
http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com/

This guy does only 30 minutes a day with his helmet device, Some just bite a towel and pull in the same direction.

Mike Mew says this probably doesn't work and you'd need lighter force for more time, and I agree which is why I'm building headgear to wear at night.

What's facepulling?

F02a792132037159d057fd7273827428

Screenshot 20181207 193327 Chrome

This is the Inventor of face pulling an old psl legend. Its yet to be clarified if it was the facepulling that gave him the forward growth or puberty.

In my Humble opinion asians usually dont have that forward growth so this might be legit.

Theres another OG sluthate member here freakazoid i Think but i dont know under which username he lurks here he reported similar results, i saw his pics changes were massive. He said he facepulled and mewed most of the Time. You can hit him up on lookism there his Name is matthias wandel.

Its all to take with a grain of salt ofc since nothing is backed up by studies or xrays.

Dude it feels really uncomfortable, I can't hold it.

this shit really fucks up ur bite

lol @ having a quote from its over in ur sig @future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
this shit really fucks up ur bite

lol @ having a quote from its over in ur sig @future chadlite
fucking hell he put me and that cuck in the same signature, but even in a signature I WILL always be above him.
View attachment 7423

View attachment 7426

This is the Inventor of face pulling an old psl legend. Its yet to be clarified if it was the facepulling that gave him the forward growth or puberty.

In my Humble opinion asians usually dont have that forward growth so this might be legit.

Theres another OG sluthate member here freakazoid i Think but i dont know under which username he lurks here he reported similar results, i saw his pics changes were massive. He said he facepulled and mewed most of the Time. You can hit him up on lookism there his Name is matthias wandel.

Its all to take with a grain of salt ofc since nothing is backed up by studies or xrays.
he's a scam, he scammed multiple people on lookism, he's covering his ears with hair to cover actual posture, facepulling gives teeth protrusion, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and theropeking
it works but fucks ur bite up

so over for him, as his name suggests
jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

"hey guys im here to remind u that i lifted for two years and gained nothing because im low T AND HAD TO GO TO THAILAND TO LOSE MY V CARD TO A TRANNY SO
IMMA SAY GYM IS COPE HUEHUHE" - @itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

"hey guys im here to remind u that i lifted for two years and gained nothing because im low T AND HAD TO GO TO THAILAND TO LOSE MY V CARD TO A TRANNY SO
IMMA SAY GYM IS COPE HUEHUHE" - @itsOVER
lmao he didn't even reply to this thread we weren't supposed to use the copypasta yet

he's a scam, he scammed multiple people on lookism, he's covering his ears with hair to cover actual posture, facepulling gives teeth protrusion, nothing else
When teeth are moved quickly it results in change on a skeletal level - at least with palate expansion. Mike Mew himself uses facepulling on patients, of course for a longer period of time per day.

Yeah that guy's result pics are shitty.