need help with my energy level + "phenotype"

anticel

anticel

Platinum
So I have been trying to find out for some months now why my energy level is basically fucked. Basically I am skinny, get tired easily and have trouble gaining muscle. Working out basically fucks me and makes me even more tired so I cant focus well on careermaxxing/university + social life. I thought I had some genetic disease or some shit and put in tons of research but so far most things seem fine.

There are some abnormalities tho and when I bring up some genetic condition or illness doctors are just like: maybe that's just your phenotype. I mean obviously that is just heavy coping from them - the truth is lowkey that having that phenotype is the genetic disease itself lmao. I don't want to have a lower energy level than others and being skinny for the rest of my life. Basically what I want to find out is HOW I CAN CHANGE MY SITUATION.

Like if there was a known genetic disease I would at least know what I need to do. My muscular metabolism or metabolism in general is fucked (or something else related to it) andI don't want to hear: "That's just your phenotype." No I want realistic ideas how to fucking change it and/or find out if that phenotype is related to modern world things like diet, sleep pattern, etc.

POSTING HERE TO HEAR SOME IDEAS/OPTIONS that i haven't thought of and something else than "muh that's just your phenotype and u need to accept it."

I literally don't care if I have to take some fucked up shit and then die in 20 years if I can at least have a fulfilling life during that time. And I mean if I try everything and can't change it its also fine and will cope by focusing on career maxxing and using my brain.

That's just your phenotype
Just accept things the way they are
don't try to change reality it will only hurt you more

here you can find a loving community of men who will support you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Diet maybe? do you have an iron or other vitamin deficency?

my sleep is kinda fucked gotta admit. i usually sleep 8 or longer hours but at the wrong times and cant rly sleep at normal hours. Also its not really that erholsam

try nootropics. Something to upregulate serotonin/dopamine maybe. I've heard of the MrHappy stack just beware its very hit or miss with these supplements