Need help with somatropin, roiders GTFIH

Cortisol Ghoul

Cortisol Ghoul

Iron
5'7"
155lbs (sub 10% bf)
How many UI/day should I be taking, for how long (mostly 4 craniofacial development + bone density tbh ) as to prevent me from blowing my heart up

Can it cause any failos (I.E.: limp dick, hair loss, loss of subcutaneous fat(aging))

which changes should I make to my diet

need opinions from experienced roiders +links on any trustworthy books/studies.

offing myself if I'm too much of a pussy to go through with this btw

I already did this for nearly a year didn't do much but swelling and faster muscle recovery after going to the gym. U might get some forhead bossing if u abuse t

I already did this for nearly a year didn't do much but swelling and faster muscle recovery after going to the gym. U might get some forhead bossing if u abuse t
abuse it or abuse test? How should I determinate my daily intake?

Your steroid gayass getting smashed

If you really want height gains at that age you should be injecting 16 iu, lower than that won't do anything

• +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul
abuse 20IU HGH or cope

If you really want height gains at that age you should be injecting 16 iu, lower than that won't do anything
for how long? And what are the worst possible sides (for looks/dick, idc about heart problems)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
for how long? And what are the worst possible sides (for looks/dick, idc about heart problems)
Wrist thickening, slight cartilage hypertrophy (unnoticeable though), basically nothing you should really be worried about except if you take letrozole along with it that might nuke your libido and your hair density might take a small hit.

atleast 1 year
will it cause subcutaneous fat loss to the point of making me look really aged?(this is importsnt since my collagen is shit by default)
can it somehow increase DHT/worsen my hairline?

will it cause subcutaneous fat loss to the point of making me look really aged?(this is importsnt since my collagen is shit by default)
can it somehow increase DHT/worsen my hairline?
afaik GH is good for your hair and skin it's only the aromatase inhibitor if you're taking that you should be worried about

• +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul