Need help! women are confusing!

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Alright my friend has been dating this chick for like 6 weeks and his girl told him that her roommate thought i was cute so naturally he set me up. The problem is that we know she is attracted but she is still acting dry in conversation. Its prolly over for this case in paticular but I want to know what went awry

you aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Mr. President
Alright my friend has been dating this chick for like 6 weeks and his girl told him that her roommate thought i was cute so naturally he set me up. The problem is that we know she is attracted but she is still acting dry in conversation. Its prolly over for this case in paticular but I want to know what went awry
She’s a girl she just wants you to escalate. Escalate and tell her you wanna take her out somewhere. Whenever she’s acting dry stop the boring convo and just escalate. If you try to escalate and she gives a dry answer or doesn’t give you a definite, then move on.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, liberiangrimreaper and Mr. President
She’s a girl she just wants you to escalate. Escalate and tell her you wanna take her out somewhere. Whenever she’s acting dry stop the boring convo and just escalate. If you try to escalate and she gives a dry answer or doesn’t give you a definite, then move on.
Will do

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just ask her to fuck you

why doesnt anyone ever set me up?why does no person want me to have sex?

it worked thanks bro

• +1
it worked thanks bro
No problem bro. When they get quiet or boring it doesn't mean they don't wanna talk. Just whenever that happens remember to escalate. I don't mean like a "so when we fucking?" kinda way. I mean it in a "so lets do something when u free" or if you've already met up, escalate maybe by flirting.

How'd it work? You said you wanted to chill with her or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Mr. President
He’s texting himself on an alt

No problem bro. When they get quiet or boring it doesn't mean they don't wanna talk. Just whenever that happens remember to escalate. I don't mean like a "so when we fucking?" kinda way. I mean it in a "so lets do something when u free" or if you've already met up, escalate maybe by flirting.

How'd it work? You said you wanted to chill with her or something?
I basically said "do you want to meet sometime" and it worked im going to her apartement at like 10. Honestly she is pretty enough to be a GF and I dont want to be too fast with it. I got unlucky because i have other meets this week too and no weekend because of easter. so it will be a sec before i see her again

• +1
I basically said "do you want to meet sometime" and it worked im going to her apartement at like 10. Honestly she is pretty enough to be a GF and I dont want to be too fast with it. I got unlucky because i have other meets this week too and no weekend because of easter. so it will be a sec before i see her again
Nice bro. If she's inviting you over that's a good sign. Might be able to slay. She probably likes that you realized you needed to take initiative and say you wanted to chill.

• +1
Nice bro. If she's inviting you over that's a good sign. Might be able to slay. She probably likes that you realized you needed to take initiative and say you wanted to chill.
Texting game is legit my biggest weakness, I can talk in person well enough but my snap game is just awful. someone needs to make a guide

• +1
Texting game is legit my biggest weakness, I can talk in person well enough but my snap game is just awful. someone needs to make a guide
I'm a weak texter too because to me it's fkin pointless. My texting game basically just consists of saying basic stuff with voice messages until it's time for us to meet up. If you're good in person it doesn't matter.

• +1