Vernaculor
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 0
I was wondering if any one could share specific advice on what I could do to improve.
Im aware my front profile isnt bad around lmtn but my side profile is bordering subhuman Im lowkey a lot more conscious about my side profile and hate it.
I know Im recessed and unfortunately have downward growth and wonder if theres any way I can "naturally" fix this or achieve ccw rotation somehow.
Id really appreciate any specific softmaxxing tips that might increase my contrast and possibly give me more dimo or overall aesthetic/appeal.
Im aware my front profile isnt bad around lmtn but my side profile is bordering subhuman Im lowkey a lot more conscious about my side profile and hate it.
I know Im recessed and unfortunately have downward growth and wonder if theres any way I can "naturally" fix this or achieve ccw rotation somehow.
Id really appreciate any specific softmaxxing tips that might increase my contrast and possibly give me more dimo or overall aesthetic/appeal.