Need of legit advice - Very weak eyes; crooked face

A

averageguy54321

Iron
I look good in some pictures if I don't smile, but my face completely falls apart when I do. My eye area doesn't even look human.
I've been gymaxxing for almost a year consistently with macro counting with very slow progress so might try roids. I have a good lower third, but no amount of weights or juicing is going to fix the upper half.
I look into a mirror and I like the look of my face, but the mirrored pictures blackpill me hard.

Basically, want to know if there is any kind of surgery that might be able to fix the eye area and look good. Botox? Not finding a ton of shit online. Seems the hardest area to treat by far. My nose is obviously big, but honestly am not bothered too much by it because it matters much less on guys. Yes I'm balding. Guess my age.

Greatly appreciate any serious responses.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
you look like tarantino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, serbiangandy and averageguy54321
looks like you have some sort of maxillary hypoplasia and short face syndrome which makes your midface look kind of scrunched up in some pics. bimax is probably the best fix. you need to fix ur hairline first tho

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and averageguy54321
you look like tarantino
Lmfao I know first mofo that agrees with me. I've had 9 people in real life say I look like Pattinson for some reason, think its the side view that I haven't shown in the pics.
Thanks for the reply btw
looks like you have some sort of maxillary hypoplasia and short face syndrome which makes your midface look kind of scrunched up in some pics. bimax is probably the best fix. you need to fix ur hairline first tho
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, alriodai and Deleted member 16683
The problem with your eye area is lower lid exposure and pfl.

PFL cannot be changed so don't even worry about it.

Lower lid exposure can be sorted with a lower lid retraction. One surgery easy.

Your face does seem really asymmetrical in some photos though, I don't know how to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: averageguy54321
Lmfao I know first mofo that agrees with me. I've had 9 people in real life say I look like Pattinson for some reason, think its the side view that I haven't shown in the pics.
Thanks for the reply btw

Thanks
Imo what's your plan in the long term so I can help you on your looksmaxxing
Do you want to look like a total chad model (which is impossible considering your base)

Or do you wanna just be ok attractive? like just above average?

What's the most you wanna do? Surgeries, how much money you got?

• +1
Imo what's your plan in the long term so I can help you on your looksmaxxing
Do you want to look like a total chad model (which is impossible considering your base)

Or do you wanna just be ok attractive? like just above average?

What's the most you wanna do? Surgeries, how much money you got?
I'm not sure, I think I'm already above average, but I want to draw way more immediate physical attraction. I do get some eye contact, mires, random compliments, and a few (not so attractive) women hitting on me, being over 6' helps, but I want the level where attractive women approach me.
Is it really impossible with my base? I'd believe it based on the eye area and symmetry, but not sure how far plastic surgery has come.
Don't have a lot of expendable money now, but will easily be able to afford anything within a couple years.
Thanks for the reply.
The problem with your eye area is lower lid exposure and pfl.

PFL cannot be changed so don't even worry about it.

Lower lid exposure can be sorted with a lower lid retraction. One surgery easy.

Your face does seem really asymmetrical in some photos though, I don't know how to fix that.
Greatly appreciate this.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'm not sure, I think I'm already above average, but I want to draw way more immediate physical attraction. I do get some eye contact, mires, random compliments, and a few (not so attractive) women hitting on me, being over 6' helps, but I want the level where attractive women approach me.
Is it really impossible with my base? I'd believe it based on the eye area and symmetry, but not sure how far plastic surgery has come.
Don't have a lot of expendable money now, but will easily be able to afford anything within a couple years.
Thanks for the reply.

Greatly appreciate this.
Ok bro. Just before, we need to all be honest with ourselves.
I'm below average looking

You are too right now facially. Don't mean you can't get girls or anything because you do according to you. But facially, you're not attractive. Your face is assymetrical, your nose is shit (no offense), your maxilla is super recessed causing orbital recession and shit undereye support. There's many bad traits I can cite

As for now, what would TRULY ascend you BY MANY LEVELS is a Lefort 1 surgery

If you don't wanna go to Lefort 1 as it's kinda risky, what you could so is : Get rhinoplasty and lip fillers (natural) to make your lips a little thicker

• +1
Ok bro. Just before, we need to all be honest with ourselves.
I'm below average looking

You are too right now facially. Don't mean you can't get girls or anything because you do according to you. But facially, you're not attractive. Your face is assymetrical, your nose is shit (no offense), your maxilla is super recessed causing orbital recession and shit undereye support. There's many bad traits I can cite

As for now, what would TRULY ascend you BY MANY LEVELS is a Lefort 1 surgery

If you don't wanna go to Lefort 1 as it's kinda risky, what you could so is : Get rhinoplasty and lip fillers (natural) to make your lips a little thicker
Appreciate the reply, but objectively neither of us are below average looking. Especially not you. I mostly agree with the rest, but feel the eye area should be prioritized.
As a side note I'm khhv, but that's from the severe lack of social circles and activities. The chances I've had I have either rejected or not even try to test interest due to nerves or not attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Balding is your biggest problem (your pic with the cap is your best one). Try to get some more feminine features to balance out your face. Examples being longer eyelashes (minox it or something), better skin tone (beta carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin) and a very simple face care routine (4 steps max daily).
Also for hardmaxing you could go for a deviated septum surgery + slight rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and averageguy54321
Balding is your biggest problem (your pic with the cap is your best one). Try to get some more feminine features to balance out your face. Examples being longer eyelashes (minox it or something), better skin tone (beta carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin) and a very simple face care routine (4 steps max daily).
Also for hardmaxing you could go for a deviated septum surgery + slight rhino.
Thank you so much for the reply! I'm going to take minox seriously now, have been slacking on it because I hate the sticky feel. I'll give it a few months and if minimal improvement risk the side effects of fin. Skin tone will be easy to fix, I tan very well.
Do you know of anyone that has had a deviated septum covered by insurance? Legit think my breathing is being impacted by that or something else about the shape. Might as well try.
I still think eye area is atrocious, have an opinion on botox?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ErbCel
Thank you so much for the reply! I'm going to take minox seriously now, have been slacking on it because I hate the sticky feel. I'll give it a few months and if minimal improvement risk the side effects of fin. Skin tone will be easy to fix, I tan very well.
Do you know of anyone that has had a deviated septum covered by insurance? Legit think my breathing is being impacted by that or something else about the shape. Might as well try.
I still think eye area is atrocious, have an opinion on botox?
Nah, but I know it's somewhat legit for assymetric nose and it's a legit health maxxing surgery that you can very probably hit as a combo with rhino and get it somewhat covered by insurance. Are you a europoor too perhaps?
Eye area is very hard to fix, something seems to cause your assymetry but I haven't noticed it as much as everyone in the thread. Assymetry is often less of a failo in motion. You seem to have a slightly deviated nose and one eye has a way higher canthal tilt than the other (both have PCT which is good tho). Something could be causing both assymetries such as chewing habits.

• +1
Nah, but I know it's somewhat legit for assymetric nose and it's a legit health maxxing surgery that you can very probably hit as a combo with rhino and get it somewhat covered by insurance. Are you a europoor too perhaps?
Eye area is very hard to fix, something seems to cause your assymetry but I haven't noticed it as much as everyone in the thread. Assymetry is often less of a failo in motion. You seem to have a slightly deviated nose and one eye has a way higher canthal tilt than the other (both have PCT which is good tho). Something could be causing both assymetries such as chewing habits.
Bad chewing and other motion habits makes a lot of sense, and not something I've ever thought of. I definitely don't see it in my much younger pics, as well as in emotionless pics. Very appreciative of this valuable insight.
I'm from the states, but my insurance seems to be good. Have had quite a few health issues with nothing not covered so far. Even had some cosmetic skin discolorations covered, but that may have been the doctor doing me a favor.
Thanks again, if you have any resources about correcting motion I'd be grateful for that as well.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Bad chewing and other motion habits makes a lot of sense, and not something I've ever thought of. I definitely don't see it in my much younger pics, as well as in emotionless pics. Very appreciative of this valuable insight.
I'm from the states, but my insurance seems to be good. Have had quite a few health issues with nothing not covered so far. Even had some cosmetic skin discolorations covered, but that may have been the doctor doing me a favor.
Thanks again, if you have any resources about correcting motion I'd be grateful for that as well.
@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @alriodai can you help this lad with some mewing/chewing advice?
Anyways good luck to you bro, you have a good base tbh

• +1
Looks like a crooked face to me, get your skull scanned first to confirm, and show us the X-ray and tag me.

• +1
I first looked at the photos and asymmetry didn't call my attention. What it does is the fact that your nasal base is clearly recessed (whole upper maxilla probably)

• +1
Thx for your advice btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
of course! we're all in this together and we will ascend :)
Yeah but I still don’t know what to do besides hitting the gym, skincare, hair and teeth whitening. I can’t even begin to think about surgery right now cuz I’m a collegecel (freshmen)

The first thing that stood out to me seemed to be what most people here pointed out. Your nasal base appears to be a bit recessed and could possibly improve through a lefort 1

Your jaw also points a bit too much to the left from my point of view so you might want to get that fixed

I'd be talking out of my ass with this last suggestion but would it at all be possible to shave down some bone on the left side of your face? I know a bunch of Asian surgeons do that. Mostly because your right side almost comes off as a solid HTN. Whilst your other half seems to have signs of overgrowth giving off an almost ogre appearance (also being the side your chin seems to disproportionately point in)

Mirrored morph of good side:

Average guy mirror

Whilst fixingall asymmetries may be impossible your actual eyes and nose don't seem too far off placed. Hiding off the excess growth somewhat gives the result of a more symmetrical face alone if you'd like to maybe research the topic of bone shaving a bit more

Average guy crop

The first thing that stood out to me seemed to be what most people here pointed out. Your nasal base appears to be a bit recessed and could possibly improve through a lefort 1

Your jaw also points a bit too much to the left from my point of view so you might want to get that fixed

I'd be talking out of my ass with this last suggestion but would it at all be possible to shave down some bone on the left side of your face? I know a bunch of Asian surgeons do that. Mostly because your right side almost comes off as a solid HTN. Whilst your other half seems to have signs of overgrowth giving off an almost ogre appearance (also being the side your chin seems to disproportionately point in)

Mirrored morph of good side:

View attachment 1850670
Whilst fixingall asymmetries may be impossible your actual eyes and nose don't seem too far off placed. Hiding off the excess growth somewhat gives the result of a more symmetrical face alone if you'd like to maybe research the topic of bone shaving a bit more

View attachment 1850676
Thanks for the reply honestly I thought the other side of my face was the better side, so might be the camera angle.