- Need Proper Rating -

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Joined
May 19, 2023
Posts
283
Reputation
125
can someone with actual knowledge rate me in dms:
- Overview of my PSL
- pros/ cons
- dimorphism and how old I look
- advice and potential
 
can someone with actual knowledge rate me in dms:
- Overview of my PSL
- pros/ cons
- dimorphism and how old I look
- advice and potential
Send
 
Sure, why not.
 
can someone with actual knowledge rate me in dms:
- Overview of my PSL
- pros/ cons
- dimorphism and how old I look
- advice and potential
yes send
 
It’s not letting me send images in dms
3rd is from a year ago
1A81647E 5E14 42C8 974C 8DD76C3D438E
FE2BF04E 8F9A 49F0 AA93 968E5CB1FC9E
63CBD335 662E 4BA5 BE4E BD8A80A6CB4E
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Can I get a rating
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
19
Views
93
GODFATHER_0
GODFATHER_0
aditya ganeshan
Replies
8
Views
57
aditya ganeshan
aditya ganeshan
bloatdemon542
Replies
9
Views
51
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
I
Replies
7
Views
91
mortis
mortis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top