Need serious advice about this and what should I be doing

I

itwillallbeoversoon

appealmaxxer
Would 2 lower premolar extractions be justifiable if the crowding was really severe and there wasn't no other way?
As the mandible is a single big bone that can't really be expanded like the maxilla can, would it be justifiable then. The crowding was severe and I did ask my ortho about it today. He said that it was too much and that there was no otger way around it, don't know how much should I believe him as orthos today aren't that open minded on other stuff so there's that. He is trying to make space for my lower wisdom teeth now that started erupting and he didn't want to extract my too premolars because he said that he wanted to fix it without extracions first so there's that atleast. But he said even thought I fixed the top corwding without extractions the bottom one could not be possible without extractions.

Your opinions on all of this, should I try and get a second opinion from someone and should I try to get dental implant for those 2 teeth when my wisdom teeth are done growing and are in place?

My mandible got pulled back in the process of the extractions and braces, making me have an overbite. Not sure if my face got more narrow though. The extractions were 2 year ago.

To people that will say to myabe get a bimax, my maxilla is good or at the very least decent. Bimax is done if both the maxilla and mandible are fucked but my maxilla is not, thats why I wouldn't get it as my case isn't severe. What I would get, if anything, is lower jaw surgery if it comes down to it. Its basically half of a bimax and it would pull my mandible forward and thats what I need.

What a fucking lier we can always avoid extractions, fuck them jews orthodontist tbh. You can expand your mandibular arch with Imdo and Msdo/Dame so don't get extractions it's gonna fuck you up