Need some advice on how to improve the design of the Custom Jaw Implant

S

Sud7788

Iron
Hey,
I am looking to get the custom Jaw Implants in July or August. The doctor has send me an STL file of my designed implants basically. The lateral projections in angles are 4mm and 6mm on each side with 15mm in vertical height addition to ramus. The anterior projection of chin is approx 10 mm. with 37mm width,.I am really concerned about the width of the chin actually as well as squareness. Also I have a history of Bimax with Lefort and BSSO albeit due to functional reasons which obviously fucked my gonion angles bad. I have a good midfacial projection with so called anteface but my jawline looks undefined due to BSSO osteotomies. Currently at 18% BF.
My goal is have have a slender face and not overly projecting gonion angles as well as a square chin within normal range . Would like to have 85% bigonion to byzygomatic ratio ideally. Currently my skeletal measurements- byzygomatic width is 132mm and bigonion width is 107mm(including the implants).Should I increase the gonion projection more perhaps and reduce the width of chin to make it less square and more rounder.
I am new to this forum and will share my journey and results here as well as will try to see if I can get any pics of my lower face and will post them.

My doctor is actually a MaxFac surgeon and had some experience before in placing the implants. He also have given me some autonomy to design the implant myself with the CAD/CAM guy.Still waiting to get the exact measurements slide from techie.

Attachments

• Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 view.jpg
    45 view.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Frontal.jpg
    Frontal.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 0
isn't chin showing a little bit extra anterior projection?

Nice design with flared angles