Need some feedback on the procedures I'm considering, open to suggestions as well

R

Realism

Bronze
I was born with a condition called tooth agenesis, which lead me to having dental implants by the age of 19.
However, due to this, I developed facial asymmetry for various reasons related to having this condition while still growing.
As you can see from the picture, my left side (mirrored image) is overall deficient in comparison to the right side, jaw, mouth, cheeks, volume...
I also have some ptosis on my left eye which I'm getting fixed, and I'm aware of my uneven nose, but anything in relation to my nose I was advised to wait with until last.

But yeah, other than what I mentioned above I'm considering:
Custom wraparound jaw implant, infra orbital rim implants to fix what I consider to be deficiency under my eyes, and potential surgical widening of my mouth on the left side (I guess this would be something to be done *after* the custom wraparound jaw implant, and also potentially sagital ridge reduction, or something else to make my skull look better from the front view.

But yeah, honestly just looking for advice, I'm willing to spend a lot on this.

Attachments

• 248491631_381187057042254_1683967041101400397_n.jpg
    248491631_381187057042254_1683967041101400397_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 248361400_398607841916709_6569179941797545585_n.jpg
    248361400_398607841916709_6569179941797545585_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 248401757_674287386886166_4327405093324648738_n.jpg
    248401757_674287386886166_4327405093324648738_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 56
All these surgeries and you haven't considered growing your hair out or getting a hair transplant?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 11758
All these surgeries and you haven't considered growing your hair out or getting a hair transplant?
Lets just say that it's an illusion, and that's not possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Realism before after 1

ehh
i dont see that much of improvement

you would benefit more from softmaxxing like:

growing hair out
tanning
dying eyebrows dark
losing fat

Attachments

• Realism_before_after.png
    Realism_before_after.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
View attachment 1382364

ehh
i dont see that much of improvement

you would benefit more from softmaxxing like:

growing hair out
tanning
dying eyebrows dark
losing fat
Hey cheers for taking the time to do that.
Unfortunately growing out hair is not an option.
And I certainly need to fix my asymmetry, I'm not sure if the jawline could be done in another way, say a smaller/smaller and more round chin, but keeping the sharp angles or something, again also looking into changing my skull shape to something more aesthetically pleasing.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
????? from incel to slayer. he should get surgery + softmax
Hey, sorry I'm not too familiar with all the terminologies here, could you specify which surgeries, and what is a softmax?

And I certainly need to fix my asymmetry
Custom jaw implants will do it

just this surgery will have most noticeably effect on your looks

, I'm not sure if the jawline could be done in another way, say a smaller/smaller and more round chin,
your chin is good

chin makes a man
you would look worse with smaller chin
but keeping the sharp angles or something, again also looking into changing my skull shape to something more aesthetically pleasing.

lurk more

you cant just change something just for sake of it, without knowing its effect on looks

Your main problem is your lack of hair and this is whu you are ugly

look into smp and hair systems

or atleast dye eyebrows and tan :pepefrown:

Custom jaw implants will do it

just this surgery will have most noticeably effect on your looks

your chin is good

chin makes a man
you would look worse with smaller chin

lurk more

you cant just change something just for sake of it, without knowing its effect on looks

Your main problem is your lack of hair and this is whu you are ugly

look into smp and hair systems

or atleast dye eyebrows and tan :pepefrown:
Already got SMP mate, what I was hinting to in the above comments.
My skull shape from the front view is something I'm not pleased about however, and I'm open to get skull reshaping.

• JFL
Hey, sorry I'm not too familiar with all the terminologies here, could you specify which surgeries, and what is a softmax?
softmax means non-surgical improvements to your looks, like different hairstyle, improving skin, skin tone, working out, losing fat, etc

your mouth is wide already so dont focus on it, the asymmetry is minor. the surgeries you listed sound good. jaw implant and rhinoplasty are the most necessary imo. your undereyes look good, a malar implant would be better. lose fat and tint your eyebrows darker imo

i know you already said youre not gonna get a hair transplant but its arguably the best bang for your buck surgery in your case. white guys REALLY cant pull off a bald head unless your facial features are GOD tier. what makes you aversive to it?

• +1
softmax means non-surgical improvements to your looks, like different hairstyle, improving skin, skin tone, working out, losing fat, etc

your mouth is wide already so dont focus on it, the asymmetry is minor. the surgeries you listed sound good. jaw implant and rhinoplasty are the most necessary imo. your undereyes look good, a malar implant would be better. lose fat and tint your eyebrows darker imo

i know you already said youre not gonna get a hair transplant but its arguably the best bang for your buck surgery in your case. white guys REALLY cant pull off a bald head unless your facial features are GOD tier. what makes you aversive to it?
I simply don't have enough hair for it, I've gotten several consultations in regards to it, my best option is just riding the SMP and wait for hair cloning in the future hopefully.
So yeah, making my facial features as good as possible, as well as potentially doing some work on my skull seems to be the options I have, I find the look Wentworth Miller carries (considering his skull shape) to be very aesthetically pleasing, and was hoping to be able to reshape it to something similar.

Hows my side profile though?

I simply don't have enough hair for it, I've gotten several consultations in regards to it, my best option is just riding the SMP and wait for hair cloning in the future hopefully.
So yeah, making my facial features as good as possible, as well as potentially doing some work on my skull seems to be the options I have, I find the look Wentworth Miller carries (considering his skull shape) to be very aesthetically pleasing, and was hoping to be able to reshape it to something similar.

Hows my side profile though?
oh you have no donor area. are you on finasteride? try saving as much hair as possible. try regrowing some with oral minoxdil

good side profile

wentworth has slightly grown out hair tho. if you can achieve that it would be good, but without hair its impossible with tattoos and shit

oh you have no donor area. are you on finasteride? try saving as much hair as possible. try regrowing some with oral minoxdil

good side profile

wentworth has slightly grown out hair tho. if you can achieve that it would be good, but without hair its impossible with tattoos and shit
Not on fin, it's been way too long :p It's just, it's not possible, just forget it, hair is gone :p
Yeah he does have slightly grown out hair, that's true, but overall, I feel like my skull shape is something that would add a few points if it would be a more pleasing look, that would go well with a potential wraparound jaw implant.

Small bump, consultation date is approaching.

Got a couple of questions, I see so many advocating for bimax and not "mask" a receding chin with an implant.
I don't have any recession right? To my it looks like my chin got good projection, for me it's more about the assymetry at the jaw angles. Not sure if jaw angle implants is the way to go or full custom Wraparound with no chin projection.

Also, am I gonna benefit from infraorbital rim implants? I got dark circles, and have previously had malar mounds removed.