Need someone who knows about skincare

R

rteme

Master
My collagen and skin is shit, I tried using tret but it caused my fat pad lose only after 3 days and I am sure of it cause my eyes had some wired upper eyelid exposure that I never had before

Should I take low dose accutane or any other alternatives? My skin is really shit and 0 collagen

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You probably don‘t even apply it right, for optimal use do it like this:

- First of all shave your beard so it can smoothly get inside your skin without issues (optional)
- Use Facewash and cleanse face
- Use Moisturizer and leave it on for 20 minutes before applying a pea size amount of tret (always during the night). Dont use tret near ur lips or eye area or nose.
- Now apply Vaseline all around your eye (area) to build an protective layer on your skin and use it on your lips aswell.
- Apply moisturizer again (dont touch the Vaseline on your face while you apply it, you can use the moisturizer before putting on Vaseline tho)
- Wash it off the next day and apply sun cream/moisturizer
-optimally shower before doing skincare

First use tret once a WEEK, then twice and after you‘re able to tolerate it well use it everyday, then after consistent use for like a month, switch to an higher % dosage

Done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rteme
You probably don‘t even apply it right, for optimal use do it like this:

- First of all shave your beard so it can smoothly get inside your skin without issues (optional)
- Use Facewash and cleanse face
- Use Moisturizer and leave it on for 20 minutes before applying a pea size amount of tret (always during the night). Dont use tret near ur lips or eye area or nose.
- Now apply Vaseline all around your eye (area) to build an protective layer on your skin and use it on your lips aswell.
- Apply moisturizer again (dont touch the Vaseline on your face while you apply it, you can use the moisturizer before putting on Vaseline tho)
- Wash it off the next day and apply sun cream/moisturizer
-optimally shower before doing skincare

First use tret once a WEEK, then twice and after you‘re able to tolerate it well use it everyday, then after consistent use for like a month, switch to an higher % dosage

Done
Can you provide image of the places we not meant to apply (nose eye and mouth area)?
Also I have red sometimes it turns purple color on the middle of my nose any ideas how to remove the discolouration?

Can you provide image of the places we not meant to apply (nose eye and mouth area)?
Also I have red sometimes it turns purple color on the middle of my nose any ideas how to remove the discolouration?
Dude thats really rare. Apply vaseline on your nose aswell, if it doesn‘t get better just stop using it.

38F63D85 67C9 43C7 AD56 4B9D58EE0101

Yellow is tret, blue is vaseline

• +1
Brutal bruh am 19 and look 30, it’s beyond over for my skin I don’t think tret is even enough you know any stronger methods?

Will try this thanks
Lassr skin resurfacing.
Im 19 and look 17

• Woah