Need suggestions from more experienced folks. How to ascend?

brother

brother

Iron
I didn't share my story yet. I am 13 year old. I got blackpilled in the second half of last year. This happened when I found that the girl that I always liked was dating a sophomore chad. Stories are that she's turning into a big slut. I was no match for that guy. I'm still a khhv. I found lookism last year and spent some time but most guys there are oldcels imo. Then I found this site which is faster.

I'm too young for surgeries so currently I'm mewing to improve my jaw. I'm 5'8'' so I am a manlet too. I don't know how to cope. I know gymcelling is cope so I want to start surgerycelling. But I don't have any money and my parents won't understand. I am too blackpilled for the people around me so I spend most time on forums. I don't like to go to school since I think about ascension all the time.

What should I do next? Apart from mewceliing what can I do to ascend? SHould I roidcel? I want to ascend before being a freshman.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle, androidcel and 1 other person
ur srs 13 year old:lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle, StudyHacks and 2 others
Gymcelling isnt cope tho if youre average looking, what would you rate yourself?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle and brother
Gymcelling isnt cope tho if youre average looking, what would you rate yourself?
I don't know tbh. But I'm sub 8 so I know my f8 (unless I ascend)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I don't know tbh. But I'm sub 8 so I know my f8 (unless I ascend)
Pm me pics, i don't think you should gymcel as 13 year old unless you play sport.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and brother
Fucking leave this site immediatley. If you grow up in shitholes like this, then theres no limit to the kind of degerenarate you'll become

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and brother
Fucking leave this site immediatley. If you grow up in shitholes like this, then theres no limit to the kind of degerenarate you'll become
What do you mean? Why is it bad? I like it here. People are blackpilled except @FatmanO and @Phad
I write wrong. I should write 5 foot 8 isent that tall for a 13 year old
you mean I'm tall?

What do you mean? Why is it bad? I like it here. People are blackpilled except @FatmanO and @Phad
Dont listen to that queer, this your home now

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lmao there is nothing wrong with being at forums like this from young age, he will be maximizing his adult looks potential when he starts looksmaxxing at 13.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, brother and Deleted member 611

you mean I'm tall?

Yeah for your age but i can be wrong

• +1
Reactions: brother
Lmao there is nothing wrong with being at forums like this from young age, he will be maximizing his adult looks potential when he starts looksmaxxing at 13.

• +1

you mean I'm tall?
Your 13 and young. Your experiencing new things and feelings in life and u don’t know what to do about it. But with today’s internet and easy accessible knowledge people can come to their conclusions, some of which are wrong. If you are truly 13 then hop off this shit cuz ur brain is developing and u don’t want ur brain to develop like the older guys on here do u? Just look at them, walllowing in their own misery, u want that? Sure their is truth to what is said on here but don’t take it literally otherwise u won’t succeed in the real world

you mean I'm tall?

You'll eventually instantly judge people based on their looks and you'll become severly autistic. I speak from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
You'll eventually instantly judge people based on their looks and you'll become severly autistic. I speak from experience.
You probably don't know what autism means.

• +1
People don't become autists by spending time on the internet, that's a very low IQ statement.
Your 13 and young. Your experiencing new things and feelings in life and u don’t know what to do about it. But with today’s internet and easy accessible knowledge people can come to their conclusions, some of which are wrong. If you are truly 13 then hop off this shit cuz ur brain is developing and u don’t want ur brain to develop like the older guys on here do u? Just look at them, walllowing in their own misery, u want that? Sure their is truth to what is said on here but don’t take it literally otherwise u won’t succeed in the real world
:bluepill:

• +1
You probably don't know what autism means.
I certianly do.
People don't become autists by spending time on the internet, that's a very low IQ statement.
Spending all your time on mongolian pottery forums instead of socializing, its pretty likely you will grow up underdeveloped socially. I dont mean litteral diagnosable autism ffs

I certianly do.

Spending all your time on mongolian pottery forums instead of socializing, its pretty likely you will grow up underdeveloped socially. I dont mean litteral diagnosable autism ffs
I;m sub 8 in case you don't know that. Also I'm 5'8''.

• +1
I;m sub 8 in case you don't know that. Also I'm 5'8''.
You should keep mewing defo. But fyi looksmaxing will not get you anywhere if you lack the socialskills to capitalize on your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and brother
You should keep mewing defo. But fyi looksmaxing will not get you anywhere if you lack the socialskills to capitalize on your looks
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I saw this a long time ago on another site and saved it
StraxcityIsGod wrote: Wrote:

Physique is one of the things everyone should have.
Even Lachowski is somewhat defined. It's not the most important thing, but it's a basic,

and if you're neglecting it then you're not serious about being the best you can be:

Good tan, Good hair, White, Straight teeth, Great body, Clear skin
You can't pick and choose. If you're serious, you should be attaining them all.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
i played wow all day when i was 13, wish i was reading looksmax forums :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
lol, 5'8 isn't manlet as a 13 years old:lul:, start gymceling at home with bodyweight exercises till you are 15 or 16 and then join a gym. Continue mewing and eat healthy, and the most important thing LEAVE THIS FORUM. You have the looksmaxx information now and should leave this forum for the sake of your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown