Need to lean down, best appetite killer?

K

Kragar

Iron

Drinking coffee but it's not enough, what truly rapes appetite? meth?

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Cigarettes, coke zero, caffeine yohimbine

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
ephedrine + caffeine + yohimbine

And stuff like adderall and modafinil apparently works good also but haven't tried those personally

Also when you do eat take in lots of fiber, psyllium husk before your meal works well.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, MadMong and Kragar
Discipline

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666 and Kragar
willpower

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666 and Kragar
3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel and Kragar
2 girls 1 cup

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Just consume low GI score foods

Yohimbine's a WMD. Threw it out.

Just don't eat

Ok but why do you say that? what's wrong with yohimbine?
It'll somewhat permanently downregulate the function of your Alpha 2 Receptors, making you feel the effects of adrenaline more than you should. Will fuck with your anxieties really hard in the long term. Making you feel way more anxious than you should in social situations and more susceptible to panic attacks.

• Woah
Reactions: jefferson
CARNIVORE DIET.

This is how you solve the root problem and not treat the symptoms.

It'll somewhat permanently downregulate the function of your Alpha 2 Receptors, making you feel the effects of adrenaline more than you should. Will fuck with your anxieties really hard in the long term. Making you feel way more anxious than you should in social situations and more susceptible to panic attacks.
Really jacked up my anxiety, even though I only used it a few times. Now I get spikes of panic/anxiety even when people just start talking, and I feel like people talk louder and more abrasively than they actually are. If a phone rings or something like that, I shit myself. It's really not good. I'll probably need to upregulate the A2 receptors with clonidine/guanfacine or something like that.

Really jacked up my anxiety, even though I only used it a few times. Now I get spikes of panic/anxiety even when people just start talking, and I feel like people talk louder and more abrasively than they actually are. If a phone rings or something like that, I shit myself. It's really not good. I'll probably need to upregulate the A2 receptors with clonidine/guanfacine or something like that.
You see any studies for this? cause this is the first I'm hearing about it. I took 10mg yohimbine just this morning.

And benzos do nothing to counter the anxiety since benzos work on allowing chloride ions to enter the GABA channel and blocking calcium channels. Yohimbine lowers the regulatory effect of andrenaline in the sympathetic nervous system.
You see any studies for this? cause this is the first I'm hearing about it. I took 10mg yohimbine just this morning.
Yes there's tons of studies. I used to use Yohimbine HCl a bit but I know now I fucked up. It's very very different to Clen/Albuterol etc since they just agonise Beta 2 receptors. They're just standard sympathomemetics whilst Yohimbine actually makes you "feel the flight or flight" from anything.

In fat cells B2 receptors are responsible for releasing fat when agonised, and the A2 receptors are responsible for holding onto the fat. So when you antagonise the A2 receptors with Yohimbine, you're essentially "inhibiting" and inihibitor, meaning the cell loses it's propensity to hold onto the fat and regulate catecholamine activity.

With stims you're just pressing harder on the accelerator. The breaks still function. So if you need to stop the car, you can use the breaks.
Yohimbine slowly stops the breaks from working. You'll head straight into a frenzy. It's not just fat cells that lose the propensity to regulate adrenaline, it's all your fucking cells, brain included. So, I feel the anxiogenic effects of adrenaline ALOT. It's fucked.

It's used as an experimental anxiogenic to induce panic attacks in subjects who aren't susceptible to panic attacks.

Last edited: