Need to reach blue name tag

bfdc45bb9527f6c22d3082fd67b103ee.jpg

His side looks like chico's side ngl
RandyOrton crop exact

Now compare it to this

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
This guys know nothing bro. Subhumans virgins with 0 knowledge, experience or a real life. Being virgin with their age says everything to me. I lost mine at 15 JFL
Bro he's far better looking than us,at least don't judge thongsmaster

Bro he's far better looking than us,at least don't judge thongsmaster
But thats not him! and those pics have a lot of photoshop. really a lot

But thats not him! and those pics have a lot of photoshop. really a lot
I saw him realself with minimum photoshop he's legit gl

Are u an idiot?I'm not stupid i saw him realself
I dont believe its him. He would be a model with that face, he must have autism

• JFL
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Introvertednarc
Ugly bitch, shitskinned, shithaired, chin to ear, monkey face

I mean if thats you on the photos intro posts then you didnt need a rhino ngl..

You seem not willing to touch your jaw so you should have gone for the eyes tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ugly bitch, shitskinned, shithaired, chin to ear, monkey face
RETARDED AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN HORSE FACED COPE , IM PRETTY AF , YOURE THE UGLY OGRE SHITSKIN .

50C3ABF6 D268 49E2 9D24 9C6BA505F725
4569939C 3CE6 4400 ACF2 EE5B90E25D4A
50C3ABF6 D268 49E2 9D24 9C6BA505F725
4569939C 3CE6 4400 ACF2 EE5B90E25D4A

• JFL
I mean if thats you on the photos intro posts then you didnt need a rhino ngl..

You seem not willing to touch your jaw so you should have gone for the eyes tbh.
He had a Jew droopy nose , he needed rhino , and he needs every other cosmetic surgery in existence to fix his vomit inducing subhumanity .

E4A68745 748E 4669 9D3F 5D2C53331F4A
A7A7427F 1749 4DFC B0ED 7C99A7EE9A97

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Over and Truemaxxer
Me listening to all your comments, especially introverted shitskinned, chin to ear, over tranny and thongmaster larper

Attachments

• 5947BEE2-1847-4D60-B219-2C6F4AA541B9.jpeg
    5947BEE2-1847-4D60-B219-2C6F4AA541B9.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746, Over and 1 other person
Looking good man, keep ur head up king

• Love it
Reactions: DaGullas
I dont believe its him. He would be a model with that face, he must have autism
@inceletto This faggot finally admitted it :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and inceletto
Me listening to all your comments, especially introverted shitskinned, chin to ear, over tranny and thongmaster larper
I think I’d actually feel sorry for your utter subhumanity if I was actually capable of any empathy .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Over
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, karbo and Introvertednarc
Yes but what does that have to do with me retard? You called the other guy a tranny, you look like utter shit son and plus you're a manlet :lul:
kill yourself faggot larper, i'd ban you in a second if i was mod
uploading a pic of yourself before insulting anyone should be mandatory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Over, inceletto and 3 others
Strong manlet rage ngl

@Introvertednarc @DaGullas u both gay now stfu

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
@Introvertednarc @DaGullas u both gay now stfu
He’s the gay one you retarded cuck . Look at the shape of his fucking occiput for a second .

A9147BB0 D8AA 4FD0 9627 73A8C5510593
5E38F3DF 1FB6 4D46 AD97 D88AC0FD6B51

• JFL
not a single person in this forum likes you anymore, stupid faggot kys
You're making it seem like you owe me something ngl, it's not my fault that you're 170 centimetres bro and plus I never even mentioned you when I larped but you're here all butt hurt about it for no reason when people who I legit talked to for hours here got over it

Created the same effect for @Thongmaster
OLzk.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5746, Over and 2 others
I think I’d actually feel sorry for your utter subhumanity if I was actually capable of any empathy .
>if i was actually capable of any empathy
had shivers run down my spine because of the physical cringe this sentence caused
you have no idea how incredibly cringeworthy this sounds, and also you being so insecure you start insulting people in a random rate thread just further proves what a pathetic edgy subhuman you are jfl. you are not a "narcissistic psychopath" just a hideous shitskin
also OP mogs you to literal dirt because you look like absolute shit
You're making it seem like you owe me something ngl, it's not my fault that you're 170 centimetres bro and plus I never even mentioned you when I larped but you're here all butt hurt about it for no reason when people who I legit talked to for hours here got over it
i find it funny how you can only come at me with my height, indirectly admitting i am gl. maybe you would have insulted my face too if it didnt mog yours to absolute oblivion. again, kill yourself

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and DaGullas
had shivers run down my spine because of the physical cringe this sentence caused
you have no idea how incredibly cringeworthy this sounds, and also you being so insecure you start insulting people in a random rate thread just further proves what a pathetic edgy subhuman you are jfl. you are not a "narcissistic psychopath" just a hideous shitskin

i find it funny how you can only come at me with my height, indirectly admitting i am gl. maybe you would have insulted my face too if it didnt mog yours to absolute oblivion. again, kill yourself
Nigga I don't even know what your face looks like, I just know that you're a giga manlet, I literally never payed attention to you during my whole time here but you're here all butt hurt about me being a larp :lul:

JFL , the only thing you can say to me is that I’m a shitskin, that’s really the best you can manage , even though there’s barely any visible difference in our two respective skin tones . You’re just crying because I included your disgusting norwooding hairline in my thread , you hideous , balding , ogre philtrum cuck . I don’t care for your retarded , emotional subjective opinion . You’re gonna look like an ogre when you go bald in the near future , it’s actually so over for you .

• JFL

just lol @ this whole thread

• JFL
Nigga I don't even know what your face looks like, I just know that you're a giga manlet, I literally never payed attention to you during my whole time here but you're here all butt hurt about me being a larp :lul:
you can do anything your fucked up brain needs to achieve dopamine, but going around telling others they look like shit (when they dont) when you havent ever showed your face is extremely pathetic. that is all 🤪
JFL , the only thing you can say to me is that I’m a shitskin, that’s really the best you can manage , even though there’s barely any visible difference in our two respective skin tones . You’re just crying because I included your disgusting norwooding hairline in my thread , you hideous , balding , ogre philtrum cuck . I don’t care for your retarded , emotional subjective opinion . You’re gonna look like an ogre when you go bald in the near future , it’s actually so over for you .
if you really were narcissistic you would know none of these insults do anything to me, and the only thing i care about is how i perceive myself in the mirror, but obviously you arent, and thats just your unfunny forum 'image'

as for the "that's really the best you can manage" literally every feature you have is average/below average. when you sent that nose pic from that retarded angle, it unironically gave me the impression of 'the average ugly shitskin' . just a glance of that image, and all i can remember is a death-tier skincolor, chubby cheeks and recessed skin

• +1
Reactions: Over and DaGullas