Need to reach blue name tag

Im asking bcuz one of ur hips is twice as wide as the other so you have some imbalance for sure
Its the legs position u retarded, blondes are always dumb, incredible

• JFL
Reactions: Over
you can do anything your fucked up brain needs to achieve dopamine, but going around telling others they look like shit (when they dont) when you havent ever showed your face is extremely pathetic. that is all 🤪

if you really were narcissistic you would know none of these insults do anything to me, and the only thing i care about is how i perceive myself in the mirror, but obviously you arent, and thats just your unfunny forum 'image'

as for the "that's really the best you can manage" literally every feature you have is average/below average. when you sent that nose pic from that retarded angle, it unironically gave me the impression of 'the average ugly shitskin' . just a glance of that image, and all i can remember is a death-tier skincolor, chubby cheeks and recessed skin
A Narcissist would get extremely offended when their appearance is criticised by anyone you retarded faggot , as you’ve clearly demonstrated right now when you started arguing with me for no other reason at all other than posting your ugly picture in my thread . You’re honestly so stupid , you’re not ‘high iq’ at all , you’re just a moderately below average iq, severely balding , disgusting philtrum , delusional retard who thinks he can be a pretty boy when he has a long midface , flat long philtrum , and an extreme case of male pattern baldness . Kys .

• JFL
Its the legs position u retarded, blondes are always dumb, incredible
5A8328C0 A5A4 4FDD B72B 4D13C2DC0217
That doesnt just happen. Why are you being toxic When im trying to help?

• JFL
A Narcissist would get extremely offended when their appearance is criticised by anyone
hmm makes sense. maybe i dont care because i dont view you as human? also didnt read

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto, Introvertednarc, Over and 1 other person
That’s exactly how someone with scoliosis Would look like. Stop being offended subhuman cuck View attachment 499702
I saw ur anoretic posts, ur body is shit, without workout and i still have a better one than u, keep posting my weak point and now post ur frauded eye area

• JFL
I saw ur anoretic posts, ur body is shit, without workout and i still have a better one than u, keep posting my weak point and now post ur frauded eye area
If That’s ur weak point What are ur strong points? Legit everything on ur face is below average

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Over, Deleted member 1934 and 1 other person
If That’s ur weak point What are ur strong points? Legit everything on ur face is below average
Aahaha keep crying blonde cuck, blondies are cucked by meds.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted
Snapchat 870412586
IMG 20200704 003202
Snapchat 764460666

already said i was born without hair in the temples, im not balding just unfortunate hair genes which i can fraud well, too bad you cant fraud your subhuman shitskin color and pheno
This guy saves everyone pics, u are mentally disturbed and a cuckcel. Stop masturbating to users pics.
yeah i sent that pic once to a now non-existent discord server and he saved it when he wasnt even registered on this site

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Introvertednarc and DaGullas
Im seeing your uneven backbones, looks like u have scoliosis. it runs in your family?
I do have scolisis to a smaller degree than you yes. It doesnt run in family im almost certain i got it from tennis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and karbo
You
Snapchat 870412586

vs
The guy She tells you not to worry about
182446103 288 k441541

@karbo ngl I expected more from you and this with disregarding the fact that you are a giga manlet, JFL you're nothing but a low tier normie wannabe pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6856
You
View attachment 499746
vs
The guy She tells you not to worry about
View attachment 499748
@karbo ngl I expected more from you and this with disregarding the fact that you are a giga manlet, JFL you're nothing but a low tier normie wannabe pretty boy
did not read a word, but pretty big words for a chad-larper user who never bothered to show his face

Snapchat-870412586.jpg
Snapchat-870412586.jpg
IMG_20200704_003202.jpg
IMG_20200704_003202.jpg
Snapchat-764460666.jpg
Snapchat-764460666.jpg

already said i was born without hair in the temples, im not balding just unfortunate hair genes which i can fraud well, too bad you cant fraud your subhuman shitskin color and pheno
Who is that sharp Jawed prettyboy hairmaxxed JB slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted and inceletto
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto, DaGullas and Deleted
Tbh only Amnesia didn't get shit for his pics he is truly the only Chad here.
amnesia has god status, insulting him will lead to instant ban

• +1