NEET's are the master race

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
a NEET appears at your workplace and orders something, doesn't have to be a burger.

You have to prostrate yourself before the mighty NEET customer, and serve us to the extent of all our needs.

Whatever job you have, you can be sure you are working for your superior NEET masters indirectly. Construction, manufacturing, engineering? In some way or another you are serving your NEET overlords and whilst you are at work your wife is becoming impregnated by potent NEET seed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4671, nausea and 10 others
no neet bux in my country smh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, Ritalincel and Einon

good luck wasting your life doing nothing but rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, itsoverbuddyboyo, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
I live in the free money country and want to be neet, but I don’t want to shame my family even more

How to get neetbux:
Step 1
If you have a job, start going in late and walking around looking real depressed (just be yourself)
Step 2
Either get fired or stop showing up
Step 3
Take a week off and apply for random jobs. Try to do at least one interview. Fail miserably, act depressed and uninterested in the interview
Step 4
Go to hospital and tell the clerk you're suicidal and need help.
Step 5
They'll commit you for 3 days. You can't leave during those three days. Just watch movies or bring a laptop and shitpost
Step 6
Now they'll release you, but more importantly you get PAPERWORK. Proof you were committed as well as possible prescription papers
Step 7
Immediately file for disability. You'll get an application. Fill out everything and ATTACH THE PAPERWORK as proof.
Step 8
Recieve disability interview. They are either rude or chill. Just say stuff like "I'm going through a really hard time and it's hard for me to hold down a job. I want to get back to work but I need to fix my mental health first."
Step 9
If they ever take away your neetbux, just repeat the process

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4671, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, nausea, Balkancel and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: nausea, itsoverbuddyboyo and Sean O'Aspie
LDAR is pathetic, but so is wageslaving and especially codecucks... third option: be your own boss

looksmax5-jpg.61161

People were not made to neet their whole life.Youre not going to make irl friends and constantly rotting will degenerate your mind.Not to mention,no progression in life will depress you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 439, Zeta ascended and 2 others
People were not made to neet their whole life.Youre not going to make irl friends and constantly rotting will degenerate your mind.Not to mention,no progression in life will depress you.

Friends are cope, no friends for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14, itsoverbuddyboyo, dogtown and 2 others
brave of you to assume i pay taxes, fatty

tfw get more money in neetbuxx for "disability" than my peers working, neet master race

t. non neet

@itsOVER lifemogs majority of posters here just because he isnt incel.
tbh. brb fucking foreign jbs
brb creating an incel army impregnating foids
brb doesn't waste time gymcel coping
brb brb brb

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: androidcel