negro am I balding (Norwoodcels gtfih)

I'm not even trying to flex.
My grandpa and my dad started to lose hair at 19.
ur hair is more dense than @Kinko

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So this is the dude who's been talking shit and full of confidence jfl cut your finger nails
It’s funny that dope talks about harmony when he looks like that . He should be focusing on his harmony
Same thought for the shit he was talking i first thought when i joined that he's a blond robust gl over 6 feet aryan dude jfl

• Hmm...
It’s funny that dope talks about harmony when he looks like that . He should be focusing on his harmony
Question Mark Wtf GIF

I didn't even post my face

Its over, just shave it boyo.

• So Sad
I will probably. I'm afraid of risks though, I'm only 17
I'm 17 too but i'm too young to lose my hair theres so much i havent done in terms of love, life, relationships, and losing my hair would make me depressed and suicidal and destroy my confidence and self worth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
I'm 17 too but i'm too young to lose my hair theres so much i havent done in terms of love, life, relationships, and losing my hair would make me depressed and suicidal and destroy my confidence and self worth
Same :(

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 2205
Nice projection bro
You were hoping for compliments and people telling you your hair is great. You know you're not balding, you're just an aspie.
I'm telling you, just from that photo alone I can tell you have a weak gay alien skull and you're a manlet.

• JFL
You were hoping for compliments and people telling you your hair is great. You know you're not balding, you're just an aspie.
I'm telling you, just from that photo alone I can tell you have a weak gay alien skull and you're a manlet.
Yes