Negroid shoots honest working man over $3 in Ice Cream

murdah

murdah

Kraken

Chicago man shoots a 67-year-old ice cream vendor over a $3 dispute, leading to an hours-long SWAT standoffPaul Redd, 29, is facing felony charges for shooting a 67-year-old man in Chicago, according to policeJose Luis says he was approached by two suspects, one of them asked him about the price of the ice cream and he told him it was three dollars"I told him it was three dollars... He thought it was too much and said he had just two" he saidHe says that after he tried offering them cheaper ice cream, one of them lifted their shirt and flashed a gun"I realized he didn't want to buy any ice cream... what he wanted to do is rob me." Before he could leave the area, he was shot in the leg and fell to the ground. The suspects fled into a nearby residence, resulting in an hours-long barricade situation before their arrest. IMG 9952

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 8uAte, seethe and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Socio economics, systemic oppression and other stuff like that possessing you to shoot random 67 year old ice cream vendor.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rg1235, atlantean, lastamericanvirgin and 8 others
Socio economics, systemic oppression and other stuff like that possessing you to shoot random 67 year old ice cream vendor.
b-b-but socioekonomikz bro :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Swarthy Knight, lastamericanvirgin and 2 others
@rand anon thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
over 3 is kinda crazy to think abt but hes prob poor
i kinda get it tbh if u never had money

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Imagine fucking shooting a 67yr old man because he couldn't afford to give you a $1 discount on an ice cream cone. What a fucked up world we live in. Human life is literally worth less than $1 to some people. I cannot believe it truly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte, rg1235, atlantean and 5 others
It wasn't even over $3 dollars bro. It was over $1 dollar. Ice cream man was selling the ice cream for $3 and the animal who shot him wanted it for $1 less.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, PsychoH, lastamericanvirgin and 3 others
have a totally nice day :p

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
@rand anon thoughts?
I’m glad you tagged me here bro, honestly I’m thinking the old guy had it coming, he probably tried to give him some moldy ass ice cream and got pop popped!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
I’m glad you tagged me here bro, honestly I’m thinking the old guy had it coming, he probably tried to give him some moldy ass ice cream and got pop popped!!
He didn't tag you and no he didn't try to give him moldy ice cream he refused to sell him ice cream because he didn't have enough money. Low IQ nigger.

Yes bro, a $3 ice cream costs more than your life.

• Ugh..
Reactions: alurmo
Imagine fucking shooting a 67yr old man because he couldn't afford to give you a $1 discount on an ice cream cone. What a fucked up world we live in. Human life is literally worth less than $1 to some people. I cannot believe it truly.
God Bless America GIF by MOODMAN

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I know you niggas in africa eat each other for fun but in america we do things differently
nah nigga im big chilling here in this continent
yall african americans just scared to come to the motherland bc yall would get bullied with your accents and laughed at

He didn't tag you and no he didn't try to give him moldy ice cream he refused to sell him ice cream because he didn't have enough money. Low IQ nigger.
You wake up in the morning and you brush your teeth @📎♿️⚙️ takes it up the butt
You wake up in the morning and you take a breathe of air @📎♿️⚙️ Takes it up the butt
You wake up in the morning and you have glass of water @📎♿️⚙️ Takes it up the butt 🎵 🎶

You wake up in the morning and you brush your teeth @📎♿️⚙️ takes it up the butt
You wake up in the morning and you take a breathe of air @📎♿️⚙️ Takes it up the butt
You wake up in the morning and you have glass of water @📎♿️⚙️ Takes it up the butt 🎵 🎶
Guy sucking door knob

BBC needs reparations for the psychological damage

• +1
Me after i kill every foid in the market to get the last bb cream @lebronjames23

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
Ice cream are fucking expensive nowadays
But shooting someone over it is fucking crazy :feelsuhh:

• +1
Fucking niggers

• JFL
Jewnited States of Amerimutts

• +1
You and anyone who defends this should be executed in america.

Me after i kill every foid in the market to get the last bb cream @lebronjames23
last 2 bb creams , clear mascaras and eyebrow pencils I’ve got have being for free, just put it in your pocket theory

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
Uncivilized savages.

• JFL
last 2 bb creams , clear mascaras and eyebrow pencils I’ve got have being for free, just put it in your pocket theory
You just walk out ? doesnt the alarm thingy go off ?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and murdah
You just walk out ? doesnt the alarm thingy go off ?
Yeah bro I get it from just the regular shops and there’s no alarm things on them lol saved so much money

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
View attachment 2990336
Chicago man shoots a 67-year-old ice cream vendor over a $3 dispute, leading to an hours-long SWAT standoffPaul Redd, 29, is facing felony charges for shooting a 67-year-old man in Chicago, according to policeJose Luis says he was approached by two suspects, one of them asked him about the price of the ice cream and he told him it was three dollars"I told him it was three dollars... He thought it was too much and said he had just two" he saidHe says that after he tried offering them cheaper ice cream, one of them lifted their shirt and flashed a gun"I realized he didn't want to buy any ice cream... what he wanted to do is rob me." Before he could leave the area, he was shot in the leg and fell to the ground. The suspects fled into a nearby residence, resulting in an hours-long barricade situation before their arrest. View attachment 2990342
Coonmaxxing