neotenous features =/= aging well

D

Deleted member 17159

Diamond
some of you on this forum believe neotenous means looking youthful. in fact, neoteny ages worse in my opinion. the striking contrast between a baby face with wrinkles and bloating does not look good. this is why we believe women to age worse/hit the wall, because women are more neotenous looking and have neotenous features.

it's also why prettyboys age like shit, they tend to have more neotenous features.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, germanlooks, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Thanks for telling me something I didn't know (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and currylightskin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 13710
not reading any of that shit

water everyone on this forum know that prettyboys and women age like shit, only moderately masc looking men age good

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 13710 and EverythingMattersCel
well there's no fucking aging well, everyone looks like shit past a certain age. Even if you don't look as shitty as others, you're still shit

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deprived, A23ghskung and 3 others
water everyone on this forum know that prettyboys and women age like shit, only moderately masc looking men age good
not true i had a discussion about why certain people aged well and people kept saying neoteny

obv. neotenous faces dont have good tissue support which is why women in general age worse

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16371
I am a little bit aware of the fact I will not age well. But we will see.

Attachments

• my photos 14.png
    my photos 14.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Yes most men have boneless narrow jaws and cuck neotonous features hence they look like a fucking dickhead or balloon when 40.

I can't stop laughing in my head when I see them in the streets.

I wonder how most of them managed to get wife and children thanks to betabuxxing. Their women must have been desperate to find a better mate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 9670 and Kingcel32
Yes most men have boneless narrow jaws and cuck neotonous features hence they look like a fucking dickhead or balloon when 40.

I can't stop laughing in my head when I see them in the streets.

I wonder how most of them managed to get wife and children thanks to betabuxxing. Their women must have been desperate to find a better mate.
Pretty boys are really attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Not unless your asian

some of you on this forum believe neotenous means looking youthful. in fact, neoteny ages worse in my opinion. the striking contrast between a baby face with wrinkles and bloating does not look good. this is why we believe women to age worse/hit the wall, because women are more neotenous looking and have neotenous features.

it's also why prettyboys age like shit, they tend to have more neotenous features.
View attachment 1760484
View attachment 1760483
Angular face is giga important

Lifefuel for my face

if you have shit browridge = you will look like a ballsack when old. Strong browridge is probs most important thing bone wise behind jaw. It is why most asian guys look very flat faced and feminine as they lack browridge.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
if you have shit browridge = you will look like a ballsack when old. Strong browridge is probs most important thing bone wise behind jaw. It is why most asian guys look very flat faced and feminine as they lack browridge.
Browridge doesn\t matter really that much on aesthetics its supraorbital projection that most Asians lack.