Nero rated me, what do you think about my looksmaxxing plan?

Who da fook is nero angelo

Chadlite if ou leanmaxxed.
💀
No just no. You are probably indian which is why you're overating him. His face has no attractiveness about it to reach Chadlite. Harsh truth buddy boyo just because he's white doesn't mean he's superior. Ik you want to suck bwc everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Afe4f7bde4b2afd919f4af7e918218a5

This is realistically closer to chadlite than he is.... see the difference

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
💀
No just no. You are probably indian which is why you're overating him. His face has no attractiveness about it to reach Chadlite. Harsh truth buddy boyo just because he's white doesn't mean he's superior. Ik you want to suck bwc everyday.
You are too retarded to see. This dude will highly ascend. If not for his bulkous cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
You are too retarded to see. This dude will highly ascend. If not for his bulkous cheekbones
Yeah he will ascend like anyone who gets lean but he went be chadlite dumbass

I'll never be close to look as good as him''.

Yeah he will ascend like anyone who gets lean but he went be chadlite dumbass

What language are you trying to speak rn

fucking pressed enter by accident, read the reply underneat.

Anyway my goal is not to be the best looking guy in a 5 mile radius. I just want to improve, and maybe be in the top 5-10% of guys my age(32). The guy you linked is in the top 1%+ of guys in their early 20. If this is what it takes to be chadlite according to you than yeah fuck that lol I'll never reach that.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Thanks mate, always figured I had no cheekbones because of the fat.

💀
Feels shitty agreeing but this is the exact typa dude that would see a white dude in India and go ask for a selfie

• JFL
Yeah I guess his scale is not the best, still a good indicator of where you stand roughly. But I can see why you object.

Unless you are short or looksmined, I don't see how your looks could make you khhv if he gave you a 7.
You gave me a 4 and even tho I never got chad results, I still do alright with girls.

Why are you having difficulties you think? Can you post a pic of your face?
You can find my face if you search KHHV with my name in the search bar

Here I got about HTN

Most reason I have difficulties its because I am socially autistic due to being a fat sub 5 for the last 19 years and my im roughly 20% to build muscles so social treatment is really inconsistent

I probably rated u a 4 just because I like to stir beef with reatrds here

Did he give you a 7 facially or overall?

I mean, yeah, we still rate based on that because it’s accurate. What’s your alternative?

Hairstyle, pheno, and coloring are purely preferential, so no accurate rating can be given on that.
18-20 yo white Girls want dark hair pretty boy 90% of the time

I'll be honest you aren't unfortunate looking but you will never be near chadlite.

Its not the most accurate some of those mtn deserve to be htn... I'll have to make a new one soon

Yeah that's why I don't really care wether I am chadlite, htn or even mtn. I rather consider myself within a certain percentile. For some a chad/chadlite is the top 1%/5% respectively and for others it is 0.01%/0.1%. Which I can respect since truly good looking guys, where good looking women will lust over them looking at them, are pretty dam rare.

Also people are being generous saying I can reach HTN let alone chadlite. But I think that's because they factor in my height(6f5), good frame and muscles. Just face I think we can all agree I am hard capped at mtn and maybe low htn if I am lucky with the weight loss.

If I look much better sub 10%, with height, frame and muscle, I can see myself being in the top 5-10% of guys my age. Remember that I am 32 and that guys my age are often time balding or fat.

• +1
Yeah that's why I don't really care wether I am chadlite, htn or even mtn. I rather consider myself within a certain percentile. For some a chad/chadlite is the top 1%/5% respectively and for others it is 0.01%/0.1%. Which I can respect since truly good looking guys, where good looking women will lust over them looking at them, are pretty dam rare.

Also people are being generous saying I can reach HTN let alone chadlite. But I think that's because they factor in my height(6f5), good frame and muscles. Just face I think we can all agree I am hard capped at mtn and maybe low htn if I am lucky with the weight loss.

If I look much better sub 10%, with height, frame and muscle, I can see myself being in the top 5-10% of guys my age. Remember that I am 32 and that guys my age are often time balding or fat.
Yeah u 6'5 you'll have girls regardless unless you a massive subhuman like @LooksOverAll that guy is atrocious facially

Nobody is chadlite here, if they were chadlites they wouldn't be here

Funny how ethnics like @Vain786 claim chadlite JFL

• +1
You can find my face if you search KHHV with my name in the search bar

Here I got about HTN

Most reason I have difficulties its because I am socially autistic due to being a fat sub 5 for the last 19 years and my im roughly 20% to build muscles so social treatment is really inconsistent

I probably rated u a 4 just because I like to stir beef with reatrds here
No worries dude, I think you are on your way. No choice, you have to get a bit fat to build muscle. But I would advise going down to 10% and then going up to 15% and back between bulk and cut. That way you might feel better about yourself along the way

You are still young and you have a good face, just had a look at it and you are objectively good looking. All that need changing can be changed ; game and weightloss.

You look like 40 years old.

• JFL
No worries dude, I think you are on your way. No choice, you have to get a bit fat to build muscle. But I would advise going down to 10% and then going up to 15% and back between bulk and cut. That way you might feel better about yourself along the way

You are still young and you have a good face, just had a look at it and you are objectively good looking. All that need changing can be changed ; game and weightloss.
I mean I chadstrucked girls a few times irl when I was leaner so I should be ok

Btw nero's rating is accurate imo, I just like beef so much that I lowball everybody to hit their ego

6'5 mf chad height

Should i buy nero's or wheatwaffles looksmaxxing plan and rating?

Yeah u 6'5 you'll have girls regardless unless you a massive subhuman like @LooksOverAll that guy is atrocious facially

Nobody is chadlite here, if they were chadlites they wouldn't be here

Funny how ethnics like @Vain786 claim chadlite JFL
Bullshit. 90% users here are at least 6,0\6,3 and they dont get shit. Op can get single mother roastie at best. He could pass as someones dad here. White people age like shieett.

You also dont have dating app swv face. You should only to try IRL dating.

Should i buy nero's or wheatwaffles looksmaxxing plan and rating?
Nero was alright, id recomment him. Just remember that is rating is about figuring out your good/average/bad features. It is not about giving you a precise indicator of how much women will find you attractive, but its a good pall bark figure.

Bullshit. 90% users here are at least 6,0\6,3 and they dont get shit. Op can get single mother roastie at best. He could pass as someones dad here. White people age like shieett.
We found the angry curry ethnic abomination straight of Mumbai

Are the 90% of the forum 6'5 tho ?

Being 6'5 makes you attractive by default

• +1
Yeah no shit nigga, I am 32 and date age appropriate girls. Aint trolling college campuses like some creep. My gf is 32 and she's cute as a mf.

jfl at you saying I age like shit and look 40. Last few people who had to guess my age said I looked in my mid-late 20s. I don't mind looking my age bro. I'll look much older in no time, that's just life.

this is very true. being 6'5 is indeed a big difference from 6'2. my dad is 6'5 and next to me he looks a lot more attractive even if hes so much older.

this is very true. being 6'5 is indeed a big difference from 6'2. my dad is 6'5 and next to me he looks a lot more attractive even if hes so much older.
Yeah and I feel that height on its own can possibly be not so much of an advantage if you don't have frame, posture and build(in order of importance). On top of bad face, that could explain why some tall dude are having a hard time.

Nero is a gaslighting bluepiller, u a 4 facially buddy

Reminder this deathnic rated himself above average and if youve seen his face youll know what I mean
what does Nero look like?

How many white dick you have sucked today? If height was ticket then this Forum would not have many 193cm tall incels. Women are looking at your face.. height is just one part of halo… it does not make you htn or chadlite…

Yeah no shit nigga, I am 32 and date age appropriate girls. Aint trolling college campuses like some creep. My gf is 32 and she's cute as a mf.

jfl at you saying I age like shit and look 40. Last few people who had to guess my age said I looked in my mid-late 20s. I don't mind looking my age bro. I'll look much older in no time, that's just life.
Your large Naso and double chin make you look older.

How many white dick you have sucked today? If height was ticket then this Forum would not have many 193cm tall incels. Women are looking at your face.. height is just one part of halo… it does not make you htn or chadlite…
No one said that dude, I think pretty much everyone here agree that mogger height can elevate you one level, from like mtn to htn. No one said everyone above 190cm gets girls. Height can't save an ugly face, we all know that.

Your large Naso and double chin make you look older.
jfl at the autism

No one said that dude, I think pretty much everyone here agree that mogger height can elevate you one level, from like mtn to htn. No one said everyone above 190cm gets girls. Height can't save an ugly face, we all know that.

jfl at the autism
It does not evelate an shit. It always face that matters no matter how many times you people cope.. body and height Is meant for good looking people. Not for ltn mtn boring looking dudes that does not differs from growth.

never said it makes u htn or chadlite

Ethnic IQ

You are full retard dude, you dont know anything about looksmaxing stuff.
Okay so according to you:
This guy has an incel face. jfl
Being tall makes 0 difference. jfl
I look like I am 40 yrs old. jfl

Look dude from now on we know not to take anything you say seriously. Please move on and go pollute another thread.

Im right unless you subhuman

Tell a girl you're 6'5 on mic or wtv nefore she seen u
Niggas really think that 6,5 is automatic ticket 🤪

If height mattered that much a lot of men would not even struggle to get matches in dating apps… but they do even with tall height. Cuz face is what matter in first place.

Got a face rating from nero angelo. He gave me a 5/10(normie according to him), which is pretty much what I expected, I am a tall muscular fuck(6f5,250lbs) with a good frame so he gave me a 6(HTN) as a general score. Which pretty much reflects the level of attraction I illicit in women. I would pretty much be the definition of normie if I was 5f10.

I know some of you think paying for a face rating is cucked, but I think 5$ is more than fair for the amount of detail(see pics below if interested).

I am a gym rat and I've been on a clean bulk for the past 4 months. I'll be done on the 2nd of July and then I'll cut down below 10% bf. I have done this before, this is not a question of if, but of when. Very excited to lose some fat since its easy and pretty much the most OP softmaxx there is.

Nero's evaluation:
View attachment 2252517View attachment 2252518View attachment 2252519View attachment 2252520View attachment 2252521

So here are my main falio:

NCT(2/5) not too negative.
downturned eye shape(2.5/5).
face body fat level(2/5)
crooked nose(1/5)
maxilla growth(2.75/5)
cheekbone placement (2.5) low-ish
hollow cheek(1/5)
jaw symetry(2.75), chewed exclusively with my left cheek for years like a retard
hyoid skin(1/5) - I hope I can get this sorted with weight loss? My mandible

Softmaxxing I can do :
-fatloss : just the best thing I can do period. I am at 17%bf right now, measured with a DEXA scan, no eyeballing bs.
-posture ;
-skin/collagen maxxing : basic skin care routine + sunscreen / dermaroler + vitamin c megadose(5g/day)
-chewing : my jaw is not wide so it might make it better, I have to chew on my right side in order to fix the asymmetry in my jaw anyway.
-mewing: I know it won't do dick as far as giving me maxilla forward growth, but I think its healthy none the less, does not require time/effort.
-hair loss prevention: norwood is showing his ugly head, will get some minoxidil.
-gymaxxing : was doing it before I got into looksmaxxing, its a must at my height/face level I feel.

Falio I can fix (at least partially)
-Body fat
-jaw symmetry
-hyoid skin
-hollow cheek
-NCT : maybe with some face exercise and weight loss, I guess this is massive cope but I don't need much to be neutral.

Falio I can't realistically fix:
-NCT/eye shape : apparently the surgery is shit, and I think this is not as much of a falio as it could be since I am a big guy. I feel it would be worse if I was short with a shit frame. But id still gut a kitten for slayer eyes.

-Cheekbone placement / maxilla : aint getting lefor 1,2 or 3. Maxilla is not that bad. Could consider cheekbone implants, which I heard was shit too and again, my cheekbone aint that bad either, I'll see once I lose the weight.

-Nose: rhinoplasty sucks too, I head its hard to make a nose straight, honestly its not bad in motion. Would rather have a straight nose, but since rhino is so tricky id rather not mess with it.

Sucks but it looks like there are no obvious single surgery that could truly increase my score.

So, do you agree with Nero's score? Do you think I am wrong about something? If you have any suggestion/comment let me know

Here's a couple of pictures of myself

View attachment 2252522View attachment 2252523View attachment 2252524View attachment 2252525View attachment 2252526
could you @him id like to pay for one aswell

Niggas really think that 6,5 is automatic ticket 🤪

If height mattered that much a lot of men would not even struggle to get matches in dating apps… but they do even with tall height. Cuz face is what matter in first place.
Make a hinge or bumble profile and put your height at 6'5 and see

Ethnic IQ

Make a hinge or bumble profile and put your height at 6'5 and see

Ethnic IQ
Stupid ass. I tried once 6,3 height and I did not get anything.

Got a face rating from nero angelo. He gave me a 5/10(normie according to him), which is pretty much what I expected, I am a tall muscular fuck(6f5,250lbs) with a good frame so he gave me a 6(HTN) as a general score. Which pretty much reflects the level of attraction I illicit in women. I would pretty much be the definition of normie if I was 5f10.

I know some of you think paying for a face rating is cucked, but I think 5$ is more than fair for the amount of detail(see pics below if interested).

I am a gym rat and I've been on a clean bulk for the past 4 months. I'll be done on the 2nd of July and then I'll cut down below 10% bf. I have done this before, this is not a question of if, but of when. Very excited to lose some fat since its easy and pretty much the most OP softmaxx there is.

Nero's evaluation:
View attachment 2252517View attachment 2252518View attachment 2252519View attachment 2252520View attachment 2252521

So here are my main falio:

NCT(2/5) not too negative.
downturned eye shape(2.5/5).
face body fat level(2/5)
crooked nose(1/5)
maxilla growth(2.75/5)
cheekbone placement (2.5) low-ish
hollow cheek(1/5)
jaw symetry(2.75), chewed exclusively with my left cheek for years like a retard
hyoid skin(1/5) - I hope I can get this sorted with weight loss? My mandible

Softmaxxing I can do :
-fatloss : just the best thing I can do period. I am at 17%bf right now, measured with a DEXA scan, no eyeballing bs.
-posture ;
-skin/collagen maxxing : basic skin care routine + sunscreen / dermaroler + vitamin c megadose(5g/day)
-chewing : my jaw is not wide so it might make it better, I have to chew on my right side in order to fix the asymmetry in my jaw anyway.
-mewing: I know it won't do dick as far as giving me maxilla forward growth, but I think its healthy none the less, does not require time/effort.
-hair loss prevention: norwood is showing his ugly head, will get some minoxidil.
-gymaxxing : was doing it before I got into looksmaxxing, its a must at my height/face level I feel.

Falio I can fix (at least partially)
-Body fat
-jaw symmetry
-hyoid skin
-hollow cheek
-NCT : maybe with some face exercise and weight loss, I guess this is massive cope but I don't need much to be neutral.

Falio I can't realistically fix:
-NCT/eye shape : apparently the surgery is shit, and I think this is not as much of a falio as it could be since I am a big guy. I feel it would be worse if I was short with a shit frame. But id still gut a kitten for slayer eyes.

-Cheekbone placement / maxilla : aint getting lefor 1,2 or 3. Maxilla is not that bad. Could consider cheekbone implants, which I heard was shit too and again, my cheekbone aint that bad either, I'll see once I lose the weight.

-Nose: rhinoplasty sucks too, I head its hard to make a nose straight, honestly its not bad in motion. Would rather have a straight nose, but since rhino is so tricky id rather not mess with it.

Sucks but it looks like there are no obvious single surgery that could truly increase my score.

So, do you agree with Nero's score? Do you think I am wrong about something? If you have any suggestion/comment let me know

Here's a couple of pictures of myself

View attachment 2252522View attachment 2252523View attachment 2252524View attachment 2252525View attachment 2252526
For your height I would say you are maybe strong MTN just cause you are so tall and have good physique