Nero rated me, what do you think about my looksmaxxing plan?

N

NattyMikeO

6f5 gymcelled mtn leanmaxxing to htn
Got a face rating from nero angelo. He gave me a 5/10(normie according to him), which is pretty much what I expected, I am a tall muscular fuck(6f5,250lbs) with a good frame so he gave me a 6(HTN) as a general score. Which pretty much reflects the level of attraction I illicit in women. I would pretty much be the definition of normie if I was 5f10.

I know some of you think paying for a face rating is cucked, but I think 5$ is more than fair for the amount of detail(see pics below if interested).

I am a gym rat and I've been on a clean bulk for the past 4 months. I'll be done on the 2nd of July and then I'll cut down below 10% bf. I have done this before, this is not a question of if, but of when. Very excited to lose some fat since its easy and pretty much the most OP softmaxx there is.

Nero's evaluation:

So here are my main falio:

NCT(2/5) not too negative.
downturned eye shape(2.5/5).
face body fat level(2/5)
crooked nose(1/5)
maxilla growth(2.75/5)
cheekbone placement (2.5) low-ish
hollow cheek(1/5)
jaw symetry(2.75), chewed exclusively with my left cheek for years like a retard
hyoid skin(1/5) - I hope I can get this sorted with weight loss? My mandible

Softmaxxing I can do :
-fatloss : just the best thing I can do period. I am at 17%bf right now, measured with a DEXA scan, no eyeballing bs.
-posture ;
-skin/collagen maxxing : basic skin care routine + sunscreen / dermaroler + vitamin c megadose(5g/day)
-chewing : my jaw is not wide so it might make it better, I have to chew on my right side in order to fix the asymmetry in my jaw anyway.
-mewing: I know it won't do dick as far as giving me maxilla forward growth, but I think its healthy none the less, does not require time/effort.
-hair loss prevention: norwood is showing his ugly head, will get some minoxidil.
-gymaxxing : was doing it before I got into looksmaxxing, its a must at my height/face level I feel.

Falio I can fix (at least partially)
-Body fat
-jaw symmetry
-hyoid skin
-hollow cheek
-NCT : maybe with some face exercise and weight loss, I guess this is massive cope but I don't need much to be neutral.

Falio I can't realistically fix:
-NCT/eye shape : apparently the surgery is shit, and I think this is not as much of a falio as it could be since I am a big guy. I feel it would be worse if I was short with a shit frame. But id still gut a kitten for slayer eyes.

-Cheekbone placement / maxilla : aint getting lefor 1,2 or 3. Maxilla is not that bad. Could consider cheekbone implants, which I heard was shit too and again, my cheekbone aint that bad either, I'll see once I lose the weight.

-Nose: rhinoplasty sucks too, I head its hard to make a nose straight, honestly its not bad in motion. Would rather have a straight nose, but since rhino is so tricky id rather not mess with it.

Sucks but it looks like there are no obvious single surgery that could truly increase my score.

So, do you agree with Nero's score? Do you think I am wrong about something? If you have any suggestion/comment let me know

Here's a couple of pictures of myself

55167E4D BE11 4D2B 88BA 8FC0ADE5044A
92324F59 B231 47D6 B8C4 9EFA50926891
A6F05983 BEA7 4BF1 A29E 9BA0B38035BD
83B39F7A 594A 42B9 913E 7C1C68D28F9C
Pic1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, LooksThinker, User49 and 2 others
You can slay just from height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, hopecel, BoredPrince and 7 others
Look pretty decent and nice height, how old are you mista ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NattyMikeO
Yea u look average facially but hey at 32 u got a full head of hair u already living a good life

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Deleted member 29155, poopoohead and 4 others
You can already got foids, tall white and decent.

Live in US ?
No but close enough, Canada.

Yeah I got a gf right now. Getting women is not a problem, just like you would expect for a tall normie with a good frame/muscle ; not slaying stacies left and right, but I get decent results if I put the effort. Looking your best is also great for a relationship, the way she treats you, how aroused she is by you, etc.

To me looksmaxxing goes beyond getting girls. People just treat you better the better you look. It just makes all aspect of your life easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 29786, poopoohead and 4 others
No but close enough, Canada.

Yeah I got a gf right now. Getting women is not a problem, just like you would expect for a tall normie with a good frame/muscle ; not slaying stacies left and right, but I get decent results if I put the effort. Looking your best is also great for a relationship, the way she treats you, how aroused she is by you, etc.

To me looksmaxxing goes beyond getting girls. People just treat you better the better you look. It just makes all aspect of your life easier.

Yeah, accurate.

Your plan is good, so i can only encourage you sir. Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Nero is a gaslighting bluepiller, u a 4 facially buddy

Reminder this deathnic rated himself above average and if youve seen his face youll know what I mean

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, User49, Broski and 5 others
4/10 boneless nct rounded eyes old recessed jaw balding if you lose weight any facial width you have will disappear and you will somehow look worse and also be older and balder

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and poopoohead
4/10 boneless nct rounded eyes old recessed jaw balding if you lose weight any facial width you have will disappear and you will somehow look worse and also be older and balder
Nero is a gaslighting bluepiller, u a 4 facially buddy

Reminder this deathnic rated himself above average and if youve seen his face youll know what I mean

Lol No No AND NOOOOO

He have decent face, no major flaws, i can imagine how he looks irl Tall and bulky daddy, with gentle face.

At his age women like type of this man, remind them a gentle provider, and good decent genetic for child (Tall + clear color eyes + white pheno)

You two are too young for understand that.

Subjectivity of women of your young age are incredibly delusional, but after the 26-30years old wall, this men is the good compromise for those delusional bitch

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and poopoohead
Lol No No AND NOOOOO

He have decent face, no major flaws, i can imagine how he looks irl Tall and bulky daddy, with gentle face.

At his age women like type of this man, remind them a gentle provider, and good decent genetic for child (Tall + clear color eyes + white pheno)

Subjectivity of women of your young age are incredibly delusional, but after the 26-30years old wall, this men is the good compromise for those delusional bitch
His height + build ascend him hard but face is barely avg sorry

Lol No No AND NOOOOO

Cope he's on this site for a reason

• JFL
Reactions: xean
His height + build ascend him hard but face is barely avg sorry
Cope he's on this site for a reason

Lol so you two are rating this face men at 4 ? So he is ugly ? Are you delusional ? i rate his facial 5,5/10 and 6,5 wise smv.

Behind your account are you a delusional young landwale from tinder ? Or ?

Lol so you two are rating this face men at 4 ? So he is ugly ? Are you delusional ? i rate his facial 5,5/10 and 6,5 wise smv.

Face is smv and he has below average face

• WTF
Reactions: blackckatt

post his pic and ill tell u the truth of his face

• Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt
Got a face rating from nero angelo. He gave me a 5/10(normie according to him), which is pretty much what I expected, I am a tall muscular fuck(6f5,250lbs) with a good frame so he gave me a 6(HTN) as a general score. Which pretty much reflects the level of attraction I illicit in women. I would pretty much be the definition of normie if I was 5f10.

I know some of you think paying for a face rating is cucked, but I think 5$ is more than fair for the amount of detail(see pics below if interested).

I am a gym rat and I've been on a clean bulk for the past 4 months. I'll be done on the 2nd of July and then I'll cut down below 10% bf. I have done this before, this is not a question of if, but of when. Very excited to lose some fat since its easy and pretty much the most OP softmaxx there is.

Nero's evaluation:
View attachment 2252517View attachment 2252518View attachment 2252519View attachment 2252520View attachment 2252521

face body fat level(2/5)
crooked nose(1/5)
maxilla growth(2.75/5)
hollow cheek(1/5)
jaw symetry(2.75), chewed exclusively with my left cheek for years like a retard

Softmaxxing I can do :
-fatloss : just the best thing I can do period. I am at 17%bf right now, measured with a DEXA scan, no eyeballing bs.
-posture ;
-skin/collagen maxxing : basic skin care routine + sunscreen / dermaroler + vitamin c megadose(5g/day)
-chewing : my jaw is not wide so it might make it better, I have to chew on my right side in order to fix the asymmetry in my jaw anyway.
-mewing: I know it won't do dick as far as giving me maxilla forward growth, but I think its healthy none the less, does not require time/effort.
-hair loss prevention: norwood is showing his ugly head, will get some minoxidil.
-gymaxxing : was doing it before I got into looksmaxxing, its a must at my height/face level I feel.

-Body fat
-jaw symmetry
-hyoid skin
-hollow cheek
-NCT : maybe with some face exercise and weight loss, I guess this is massive cope but I don't need much to be neutral.

-NCT/eye shape : apparently the surgery is shit, and I think this is not as much of a falio as it could be since I am a big guy. I feel it would be worse if I was short with a shit frame. But id still gut a kitten for slayer eyes.

-Cheekbone placement / maxilla : aint getting lefor 1,2 or 3. Maxilla is not that bad. Could consider cheekbone implants, which I heard was shit too and again, my cheekbone aint that bad either, I'll see once I lose the weight.

-Nose: rhinoplasty sucks too, I head its hard to make a nose straight, honestly its not bad in motion. Would rather have a straight nose, but since rhino is so tricky id rather not mess with it.

Sucks but it looks like there are no obvious single surgery that could truly increase my score.

So, do you agree with Nero's score? Do you think I am wrong about something? If you have any suggestion/comment let me know

View attachment 2252522View attachment 2252523View attachment 2252524View attachment 2252525View attachment 2252526
All your genetically gifted ass needs to do is lean out bruh

Fucking 6"5 fuck you fucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xean and NattyMikeO
Face is smv and he has below average face
His face is ltn and he's fat, height is chad tier, htn overall.

If he leaned out he'd be high HTN

Nero's evaluation:
View attachment 2252517View attachment 2252518View attachment 2252519View attachment 2252520View attachment 2252521

face body fat level(2/5)
crooked nose(1/5)
maxilla growth(2.75/5)
hollow cheek(1/5)

Softmaxxing I can do :
-posture ;

-Body fat
-jaw symmetry
-hyoid skin
-hollow cheek

View attachment 2252522View attachment 2252523View attachment 2252524View attachment 2252525View attachment 2252526
Nero’s rating is quite accurate. You’ve got a decent base; soft-maxxing will surely be enough. I would heavily advise against surgeries. Stay natural.

• +1
Chadlite if ou leanmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234

Height doesn't matter when you are that ugly he has negative orbital vector and oval face shape when he leans out it will look WORSE no bones no smv

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Height doesn't matter when you are that ugly he has negative orbital vector and oval face shape when he leans out it will look WORSE no bones no smv
You never know until you try lad

yeah sure buddy.

Nero’s rating is quite accurate. You’ve got a decent base; soft-maxxing will surely be enough. I would heavily advise against surgeries. Stay natural.
Chadlite if ou leanmaxxed.

Thanks guys, we'll see whats under that fat in about 4-5 months. I'll post again when I am done cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Deleted member 30234
shit opinion mods ban this greycel

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and forevermirin
Saved by the race again if you were Indian Asian or black it would be very much over it's like your race is allowed to get away with bad traits.

Not being race baity but your face on an Indian would be getting mocked here
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

@TRUE_CEL when are these racecopers getting warnings

im tired of seeing jbw theorists run rampant with their delusions, just like people writing "rope" or "its over" it contributes with absolutely nothing to the rating section

"its like your race is allowed to get away with bad traits" JFL at this shit man

• +1
Reactions: Meowniel, Deprived, poopoohead and 1 other person

im tired of seeing jbw theorists run rampant with their delusions, just like people writing "rope" or "its over" it contributes with absolutely nothing to the rating section

"its like your race is allowed to get away with bad traits" JFL at this shit man
This is no place for race discussions.

@reptiles stop posting about race in OP-tagged threads, keep it about the OP but don’t try to turn it into a discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Also OP, all these surgeries are pointless right now. You need get off the forum and lose weight ASAP, you are visibly overweight.

If your hyoid tightness is still bad after weightloss, you can consider facetite

• +1
Reactions: Meowniel, Deprived, NattyMikeO and 1 other person
Yeah you seem average facially, but I'm jealous of your hair.

I got a higher rating, but lost my looks by 21 (courtesy of the norwood reaper), and now am incel.

Moral of the story is don't loose your hair.

I know some of you think paying for a face rating is cucked
Yes it is. You only pay for one if you don't get women (speaking from experience).

• +1

6 PSL or incel​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meowniel and Deleted member 22623
ur midface is ideal nero is utter shit

This is no place for race discussions.

@reptiles stop posting about race in OP-tagged threads, keep it about the OP but don’t try to turn it into a discussion.

I PM’d you. Check your PMs.

face ratings with that specific measurement with just pictures not accounting for depth perception or what angle the pictures are taken is the definition of autism on over drive man jesus, but op ur 6’5 u can literally get a good looking girl if u have decent social circle and caree but yes leanmaxxing is law sub 10 or death

• +1
ur midface is ideal nero is utter shit
Good to know, thanks.
face ratings with that specific measurement with just pictures not accounting for depth perception or what angle the pictures are taken is the definition of autism on over drive man jesus, but op ur 6’5 u can literally get a good looking girl if u have decent social circle and caree but yes leanmaxxing is law sub 10 or death
Also OP, all these surgeries are pointless right now. You need get off the forum and lose weight ASAP, you are visibly overweight.

If your hyoid tightness is still bad after weightloss, you can consider facetite

I agree getting evaluated on two static pictures is not representative of what someone looks like irl. I'll make sure to post the result once I lose the weight, might record a video.

Have you seen guys going from my bf%(17%) down to sub 10%? Is the difference massive?

roidtranny or nattyGOD??

Good to know, thanks.

I agree getting evaluated on two static pictures is not representative of what someone looks like irl. I'll make sure to post the result once I lose the weight, might record a video.

Have you seen guys going from my bf%(17%) down to sub 10%? Is the difference massive?
tbh the big differences you start to see only when ur 12% or below thats when you start to losing all facial fat and only see bones, going from 12-10% has more noticeable difference then going from 17-13%

• +1
tbh the big differences you start to see only when ur 12% or below thats when you start to losing all facial fat and only see bones, going from 12-10% has more noticeable difference then going from 17-13%
Ho okay, good to know.

Have you seen people go below 10%, and did it do a big difference?

its weird to see people like you in a forum like this

Ho okay, good to know.

Have you seen people go below 10%, and did it do a big difference?
yes me i went from 20% - 9% lost 40lbs my starting weight was normal also, biggest key is knowing what facial fat you lose at what bf% this is different for everyone, for me i seem to lose molar fat a lot slower then buccal fat also losing superficial fat is very important as this squares your face, even my rounded face was much more angular once i lost tons of superficial fat, again this only happened to me when i hit very low bf, losing facial fat was never linear for me as in i lost facial fat very slow and only ramped up after i got super low bf%, i really wished i had gone lower tbh, remember this is just my experience might be completely dif to yours, key take away is you have to push urself to the absolute limit single digit or death

• +1
yes me i went from 20% - 9% lost 40lbs my starting weight was normal also, biggest key is knowing what facial fat you lose at what bf% this is different for everyone, for me i seem to lose molar fat a lot slower then buccal fat also losing superficial fat is very important as this squares your face, even my rounded face was much more angular once i lost tons of superficial fat, again this only happened to me when i hit very low bf, losing facial fat was never linear for me as in i lost facial fat very slow and only ramped up after i got super low bf%, i really wished i had gone lower tbh, remember this is just my experience might be completely dif to yours, key take away is you have to push urself to the absolute limit single digit or death
Did it make a big difference in your face aesthetic?

Nigger he gave a 7 im a 20 khhv fuck u mean he is accurate

Nigga looks at made up ratio by old men in the 70s and rate u based on that jfl

What about the hairstyle, pheno and coloring

Nero the mole rat doesnt even include those

Yeah I guess his scale is not the best, still a good indicator of where you stand roughly. But I can see why you object.

Unless you are short or looksmined, I don't see how your looks could make you khhv if he gave you a 7.
You gave me a 4 and even tho I never got chad results, I still do alright with girls.

Why are you having difficulties you think? Can you post a pic of your face?

Did he give you a 7 facially or overall?

I mean, yeah, we still rate based on that because it’s accurate. What’s your alternative?

Hairstyle, pheno, and coloring are purely preferential, so no accurate rating can be given on that.