Nero rates about my Jaw, opinions on his rate ?

You're going to get bullied soon if you keep acting like this

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Erik-Jón
bruv you are literally the faceapp cheekbones filter. chill out lol
Keep crying and cope with your statistics.
You are pretty so I trust your opinion you don`t need to say i`m shit to elevate your self like others here that even can say my jaw is normal
I commented on your looks before and did not say you were shit lol. I actually said you were good looks in your best selfie photos where you have clear skin and look younger, but in other photos you do look more average though. It's 50/50 when it comes to your photos really.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
He looks legit aspie as fuck, wouldn’t be surprised if he had a mental disability being this narcy looking like that.
dude that's not it you clearly seemed to belittle me because you had some similar rates and you don't want to have something that looks like cmg because you look like narcy they can't even admit that I'm not boneless and my jaw is just normal just to feel better

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
This is actual tight hyloid skin, Do you have fucking veins protruding all across your body? I THINK NOT!
He’s a deluded a ugly ethnic, no saving him

• JFL
He’s a deluded a ugly ethnic, no saving him
My 12 year old brother has more bone on his face than him brutally over for him.

• JFL
Keep crying and cope with your statistics.

I commented on your looks before and did not say you were shit lol. I actually said you were good looks in your best selfie photos where you have clear skin and look younger, but in other photos you do look more average though. It's 50/50 when it comes to your photos really.
Yes for sure, but my jaw do you think i`m boneless and that my jaw is not avarage ? trash jaw as the are saying here ? want to know what do you and i`m sorry if i`m beeing annoying to you not the intention :D

• JFL
Yes for sure, but my jaw do you think i`m boneless and that my jaw is not avarage ? trash jaw as the are saying here ? want to know what do you and i`m sorry if i`m beeing annoying to you not the intention :D
Your completely boneless, and your zygos are non existentent

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is actual tight hyloid skin, Do you have fucking veins protruding all across your body? I THINK NOT!
Omg you look like XXX from china and are talking about me looks deformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and MakinMogReturns
Omg you look like XXX from china and are talking about me looks deformed
LOL
Holy shit im dying rn you are the funniest troll I have came across.

• JFL
i`m okay hehehe juust seeing how unfair some members are
I literally have more bone in my ramus than your whole lower third combined dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Yes u can have, but my jaw can`t be avarage cuz of that ? wtf
My jaw is basically average and yours looks weak in comparison thats my point.

so is like mine by your definition, i`ll lean max and we talk it`s better
No point your not fat enough for your jaw to be gone you are not over 18% body fat either so it wont change much you just have a weak jaw dude deal with it.

No worries, and depends on the angle, lightning, and photo. Some angles like in selfies with good lightning like have some bone definition, but in the normie photos. It looks more on the boneless side.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and MakinMogReturns
No point your not fat enough for your jaw to be gone you are not over 18% body fat either so it wont change much you just have a weak jaw dude deal with it.
17% bro

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinMogReturns
Just admit you are boneless and go on with your life man.

• +1
Erik bhai exaggerates but ur a narcy favela mutt op
I got mad sorry bruh i`m not narcy the dude got me nervous i`m not like that, sorry everybody

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Erik-Jón and MakinMogReturns
Dude im literally 14% rn and my jaw is pretty average besides my ramus and mogs yours to shit bruh.
14 to 17 its a loooot, and body fat distribution is different don't be frivolous and I always have a lot of fat on my face

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and MakinMogReturns
I got mad sorry bruh i`m not narcy the dude got me nervous i`m not like that, sorry everybody
@Erik-Jón I feel bad now he might actually have a problem bro.

• +1
14 to 17 its a loooot, and body fat distribution is different don't be frivolous and I always have a lot of fat on my face
dude 14-17 is not a lot at all.

Which pic is 14 and which pic is 17
3406267A 98F3 4BA0 ACD1 036C0179781A
AB84EF0D 4E9D 4BE9 B0AC 0779199CCCBC

My jaw looks nearly the same in both bruh 2-3 body fat wouldnt suddenly grow you bones lil bro

• JFL
body fat distribution is different why u are doing this i have more fat face than u, my back is shredded with 17% bodyfat, and both pics u are bellow 14% u don`t know nothing about bf
hahahahahaha

lets battle ppl decide
You are so determined to mog battle me huh? Sure lets do it send pics in dms il make post since I can delete it once the battle is over

• Love it
Reactions: MatheusCqb
You're not boneless per se, you just have no JAW HEIGHT. Width wise, you're actually pretty good, but you have short face to say the least.

• +1
You're not boneless per se, you just have no JAW HEIGHT. Width wise, you're actually pretty good, but you have short face to say the least.
I got it thats make sense JAW HEIGHT i know that i don`t have i was thinking i had none, thanks for making clear for me for real :D

I got it thats make sense JAW HEIGHT i know that i don`t have i was thinking i had none, thanks for making clear for me for real :D
Jaw height is a major component of your jaw tho, which is a big reason everybody says your jaw is shit. Your bodyfat needs to be EXTREMELY LOW to get a semblance of hollow cheeks or definition when you're short faced

• +1
Jaw height is a major component of your jaw tho, which is a big reason everybody says your jaw is shit. Your bodyfat needs to be EXTREMELY LOW to get a semblance of hollow cheeks or definition when you're short faced
Yes i know but its impossible to be chad lite or almost when I get lean ? never went lean and in the model world has any examples like me jaw height bad ?

Jordan Barrett is short face ?

Didn't read but Nero is a retard who can't rate for shit