Nero rates about my Jaw, opinions on his rate ?

This is all autism and masturbation at this point. You either look good or not.

This is how it works, theres 3 tiers of man: ugly/sub5s, normies (includes above average dudes etc) and chads.

thats it.

Stop with these ratings, stop giving this youtubers money they dont know any better specialy someone like nero. Its all useless and mental masturbation.

Like why are you even paying this guy to rate you? Do you care about a rating from a youtube faggot, your rating is how females treat you and if you can get dates and sex from OLD which u probably cant.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
This is all autism and masturbation at this point. You either look good or not.

This is how it works, theres 3 tiers of man: ugly/sub5s, normies (includes above average dudes etc) and chads.

thats it.

Stop with these ratings, stop giving this youtubers money they dont know any better specialy someone like nero. Its all useless and mental masturbation.

Like why are you even paying this guy to rate you? Do you care about a rating from a youtube faggot, your rating is how females treat you and if you can get dates and sex from OLD which u probably cant.
Just because of my jaw and i got girls irl attention but I don`t feel that I deserve it anymore

My mother bone mogs 99 percent of the forum actually all my female and male relatives do

Scandi is a brutal place only for tall germanics

No she doesnt a lot of dudes here are borderline male models are you delusional obviously im not but a lot are in fact people here are borderline male models op is. An exception.

7/10 niggas posting im so ugly its over for me stuff is borderline boring at this point

FaceApp 1666729241847

Also you as a chad

No she doesnt a lot of dudes here are borderline male models are you delusional obviously im not but a lot are in fact people here are borderline male models op is. An exception.

7/10 niggas posting im so ugly its over for me stuff is borderline boring at this point
She has model tier bones

She has model tier bones

According to you every 1 in scandanvia has male model tier bones i literally posted a chad and you rated him an high tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
According to you every 1 in scandanvia has male model tier bones i literally posted a chad and you rated him an high tier normie
I was probably trolling you

I was probably trolling you

Bro it was some indian who i have chad traits with filters and you said he was max high tier normie when every feautre in his face was good no not good perfect inhumanly so.

It to the point you wont see it irl without major frauding

Bro it was some indian who i have chad traits with filters and you said he was max high tier normie when every feautre in his face was good no not good perfect inhumanly so.

It to the point you wont see it irl without major frauding
Yeah but I was trolling you and also yeah htn smv in scandi no my fault ethnics are genetically inferior

Yeah but I was trolling you and also yeah htn smv in scandi no my fault ethnics are genetically inferior

He mogs every swede in a city block radius barring male models how the fuck is he high tier normie

Swedes know that i think about it dont inherently have more bone than ethnics the reason there more appealing is there orbitals its more compacted so you get a natural hunter eye look.

Even still that ethnic i posted still. Mogs the fuck out of sweden barring male. Models

He mogs every swede in a city block radius barring male models how the fuck is he high tier normie

Swedes know that i think about it dont inherently have more bone than ethnics the reason there more appealing is there orbitals its more compacted so you get a natural hunter eye look.

Even still that ethnic i posted still. Mogs the fuck out of sweden barring male. Models
Mmm not really

Are you ethnic or something I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling but no

Pretty, buut my jaw looks like that cuz i`m aways fat never went 13% or less body fat only 15+ View attachment 1922643 i have jaw bruuh i`m 6`2 I have good facial harmony now crazy feautres but if I go lean I can be HTN High

People here are copjng with facial fat losing weight doesnt change jaw length let alone improve your cheek bones like thar

Mmm not really

Are you ethnic or something I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling but no.

This didnt hurt my feelings but we can compare pics of the average swede and a high tier normie one to see which mogs.

your jaw looks gay
my feminine sharp jaw mogs at 16 years old
die