ITT: Nerd fagots
3188CF52 82F9 4C0D 9F4A 0E05C1C05BC0
Clfm7sgdbd561
problem?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 8244
I don’t even watch what this is from but everybody who knows the bare minimum about femboys knows this is felix who is the 2nd most popular to Astolfo
femboys, anime, wtf is wrong with you tbh

I don’t even watch what this is from but everybody who knows the bare minimum about femboys knows this is felix who is the 2nd most popular to Astolfo
@Ed676 On the other hand it's hard to blame you when you see posts like that.

• JFL
They’ve been in popular culture for like 3 years stop pretending this is some niche

I tried to watch Baki because it was highly rated, and like I said never ever again. I just didn't enjoy even a minute of that shit. But to each their own.

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
@BearBoy THOUGHTS ON THIS THREAD?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
They’ve been in popular culture for like 3 years stop pretending this is some niche
Most western TV is trash, doesn't mean I hate shows like Breaking Bad. Most anime is dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I tried to watch Baki because it was highly rated, and like I said never ever again. I just didn't enjoy even a minute of that shit. But to each their own.
Can I recommend you a show of my own pick and you will try? if you feel like it. my fav show of all time.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, ChristianChad and BearBoy
1/10 of the people who are in r/hentai are also in r/femboyhentai

Dont get me wrong i hate reddit, but this should tell you something about how popular this actually is

• Ugh..

Dont get me wrong i hate reddit, but this should tell you something about how popular this actually is
I don't watch this gay shit nor do I visit reddit subs about Anime, it's not a cult for me. I watch specific things that I like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Most western TV is trash, doesn't mean I hate shows like Breaking Bad. Most anime is dogshit.
Most anime is garbage, I’m not a weeb I watch very few… I don’t even watch regular series that most people watch

• +1
I don't watch this gay shit nor do I visit reddit subs about Anime, it's not a cult for me. I watch specific things that I like.
Yeah I’m like that too

I only watch stuff that intrigues me and has good ratings

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Keep fapping to bald guys on Photoshop i guess. each to his own.
thats sounds much better. i hope you find a girl who will watch cartoon with you. god bless your lost soul. im going to buy some food.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding

F1E3F9E3 03E1 4A6E A277 A010E76153F3

6AFFD4D2 7CE9 4A76 BBD3 A714CB6C74A4

not a niche

Nerd fagots...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
We ignored you 3 times. here..a comment.
who gives a shit who you ignored. what is this anime fan boy club meet up? get the fuck out of my thread you useless fag

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
who gives a shit who you ignored. what is this anime fan boy club meet up? get the fuck out of my thread you useless fag
This is what happens when you allow nerd faggots into your thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13332
recommend me best penis extender? last one i tried my mom found out and we had anal sex

• JFL
  • JFL
definitely mad
Bro why would I be mad i said anime is shit you say its great. You should be mad at yourself for watching such garbage shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Rise of Empires: Ottoman was very good, also recommend Roman Empire Reign of Blood

• +1
Rise of Empires: Ottoman was very good, also recommend Roman Empire Reign of Blood
Thank you. I will watch The Forgotten Battle about ww2. and then I will check your recommendations looks cool is it more like drama or action?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thank you. I will watch The Forgotten Battle about ww2. and then I will check your recommendations looks cool is it more like drama or action?
Both tbh, Ottomans is more action, there are several historians sometimes speaking and a narrator in the background sometimes, but it’s all acting. There’s also tons of other historical dramas I find very good

• +1
lillyhammer.

• +1
forgot bout this show I used to love it. I do remember it got really fukin stupid after a certain amount of seasons and I stopped watching tho.
seasons 1-3 mog if I remember correct

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7224
forgot bout this show I used to love it. I do remember it got really fukin stupid after a certain amount of seasons and I stopped watching tho.
seasons 1-3 mog if I remember correct
I watched 3 seasons too and i Think i stopped in 4 season. It was interesting to watch

black mirror seaseon 1 was good if u didnt see ti

• +1
bro if you want to know something about ww2 you can ask me , give me your number we can whatsapp call

• +1