netflix show recommendations?

Hulu is better, Invader Zim

chucky the doll

bro if you want to know something about ww2 you can ask me , give me your number we can whatsapp call
sure Vladimir I will

forgot bout this show I used to love it. I do remember it got really fukin stupid after a certain amount of seasons and I stopped watching tho.
seasons 1-3 mog if I remember correct
I stopped watching after season 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13332
he killed so many european brothers tho
yes thats the bad part
but for germany he was a great leader
and wanted to eradicate the people who are now destroying eveything

i wouldve picked him, although idk if i would have supported jew killing, like how tf do you do nothing if your neighbour gets taken out from their apartment, it was acceptable and the german people were fine with it only after years of propaganda. another thing is that most jew killings were in other countries and not specfrically in germany.
anyways if there was some way to get the same effect as killing all of them, maybe exile them to a specific location, i wouldve picked him in a heartbeat. i simply cannot support killing, even if in many ways it wouldve been the right thing, and as he said, the final solution. its amazing how valid he is today and how his ideolgy isnt just "muh hate omg he was an incel" like leftists paint it. there is a reason for everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Squid Game :soy:
Clicked on this thread and I wanted to type it. Sniped ig.

Anyway watch stranger things. My friend told me to, I watched the 1st ep yesterday and it was good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Clicked on this thread and I wanted to type it. Sniped ig.

Anyway watch stranger things. My friend told me to, I watched the 1st ep yesterday and it was good.
i watched stranger things long time ago waiting for new season