Networking = Everything

FromEE

FromEE

Bronze
Either you improve your social skills and branch out, or you rot the rest of your life. It's pretty easy sometimes, even if you have one friend there's a good chance that one friend has at least another friend. From that new friend you meet, you keep branching out and now you have a spiderweb of people.

Even if you don't succeed in making it when it comes to money, networking is still important. My cousin gets free tickets to everything just because he knows people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Schönling, IWantToMax and 6 others
seriously consider kys

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 685 and DidntRead
i agree with OP

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA
I could literally be a woman I'm 6"4 I still mog you 😂😂😂
aura-well-done-gold-medal-50mm-2-620695-dv-p.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'm coming to EE to take your oneitis' virginity and then I'm flying back to the first world LOOOOL
You'll spend your entire life finding me then. I moved when I was 5-8 somewhere around that time.

You'll spend your entire life finding me then. I moved when I was 5-8 somewhere around that time.
you moved to the first world? congrats, your parents have got your back

Either you improve your social skills and branch out, or you rot the rest of your life. It's pretty easy sometimes, even if you have one friend there's a good chance that one friend has at least another friend. From that new friend you meet, you keep branching out and now you have a spiderweb of people.

Even if you don't succeed in making it when it comes to money, networking is still important. My cousin gets free tickets to everything just because he knows people.
Legit

it’s so easy to meet new people from friend branching

you moved to the first world? congrats, your parents have got your back
EE is ideal for teenager life though. Apart from that it's kind of shit though yeah.

Networking is especially important in the job market nowadays because employers will most likely hire people who their employees already know. Gone are the days where one can just walk into an office building and ask for an application.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Networking is especially important in the job market nowadays because employers will most likely hire people who their employees already know. Gone are the days where one can just walk into an office building and ask for an application.
Unironically got my current job thanks to a female acquaintance who's been working there for more than a year

• +1
Reactions: Velvet and FromEE
Social circle is everything

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Social circle is everything
social circle development and looks are correlated though (not 1 on 1, but still good %)

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
social circle development and looks are correlated though (not 1 on 1, but still good %)

True, if you're bad looking or ugly, you just become that tryhard ugly guy that noone likes. Maybe you can ascend socially (not necessarily romantically) if you're slighly below average with an amazing personality, but personality is just as genetic as looks at the upper tiers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
True, if you're bad looking or ugly, you just become that tryhard ugly guy that noone likes. Maybe you can ascend socially (not necessarily romantically) if you're slighly below average with an amazing personality, but personality is just as genetic as looks at the upper tiers.
Legit

I'm coming to EE to take your oneitis' virginity and then I'm flying back to the first world LOOOOL
Oenitispill is the hardest to swallow