Neurotypicality is 4th most important trait according to rehab room

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
I knew saint ITV's opinion about it will change he always says its all about face height and jbw but now he finally coming to sense that the power of NTness this video is a must watch:

my favourite part was when he was talking about people who have fun with their friends at a night club vs people who are lonely gymcels

"If you think going to gym on a saturday night is better than hanging out with friends at a bar then u have aspergers/autism" 100% right and also liked the fact he mentioned about the hamzacels who rot in hamza's discord server and the gym :lul:

After watching this video i immedietly joined his server and found this:

Average hamza gratefulcel:

It is obvious they are mostly sub5 autistic sub5 males who have no friends and just coping didn't found anyone above ltn facially there after scrolling for lots of minutes. Laughable how this guys cope.

In conclusion after looks the most important is neurotypicality not personality many people mistake it with it however i think even if you are bonified gigachad like meeks it still won't save u if you have aspergers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, sayi, slavicpsycho and 4 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: piec, sayi, Dystopian and 2 others
The importance of being NT is a chicken-and-egg type problem.

For people who are sub HTN it's probably the most important factor, but as you become HTN and above, it becomes increasingly less relevant.

So on one hand, if you're MTN but not NT and somehow increased your looks to HTN+, you would most likely be able to find a romantic partner, however if you remained MTN, but were just born NT you are still likely to find a partner too.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 49130 and 5 others
I knew saint ITV's opinion about it will change he always says its all about face height and jbw but now he finally coming to sense that the power of NTness this video is a must watch:

my favourite part was when he was talking about people who have fun with their friends at a night club vs people who are lonely gymcels

"If you think going to gym on a saturday night is better than hanging out with friends at a bar then u have aspergers/autism" 100% right and also liked the fact he mentioned about the hamzacels who rot in hamza's discord server and the gym :lul:

View attachment 2569702

View attachment 2569703

Average hamza gratefulcel:View attachment 2569704

It is obvious they are mostly sub5 autistic sub5 males who have no friends and just coping didn't found anyone above ltn facially there after scrolling for lots of minutes. Laughable how this guys cope.

In conclusion after looks the most important is neurotypicality not personality many people mistake it with it however i think even if you are bonified gigachad like meeks it still won't save u if you have aspergers

"imPROOOVING"

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Pogin_chan

Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and lodexz
Average hamza gratefulcel:
I look back and realise i used to be like this a few years ago

Makes me wanna turn back time and shoot myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, piec, sayi and 2 others

View attachment 2569702

View attachment 2569703

Fucking brutal, I saw the first post on hamza fitness chat

I look back and realise i used to be like this a few years ago

Makes me wanna turn back time and shoot myself
They're just kids trying to better themselves lol, no need to hate

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

View attachment 2569702

View attachment 2569703

Link the discord server for Rehab Room. I want to talk to Saint ITV himself.

it took him until 2023 to realize the importance of not being an autistic retard and you are still looking up to him for advice?

"If the jokes have to be explained to you often in your social circle, then you are the joke" Rehab Room / ITV :ROFLMAO:

ITV is so funny, he could genuinely be a comedian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, sayi, ducktruck and 1 other person
Neurotypicality is the most important trait

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and The Antichrist
Bro ITV just called Hamza a cringemaxxer. :ROFLMAO:

"IMPROOOOOOVING" :ROFLMAO:

ITV is hilarious.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
NTpill destroyed me

View attachment 2569702

View attachment 2569703

If this is what being Adonis is like then I wanna be Jeffrey for life :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Napoleon1800
1) Face
2) Height
3) Race
4) Cock
5) NT

the more you have of the first 4 the less NT will matter.

NT only really matters for mtn-htn

Ltn and below no matter how NT they are they are just ugly

Chadlite+ their non-ntness can be excused as way, though obviously its better to be NT

However it's the mtn-htn that NT is crucial for, as they need to run social circle and Charisma game alongside their looks and height

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, ducktruck and Kristin
1) Face
2) Height
3) Race
4) Cock
5) NT

the more you have of the first 4 the less NT will matter.

NT only really matters for mtn-htn

Ltn and below no matter how NT they are they are just ugly

Chadlite+ their non-ntness can be excused as way, though obviously its better to be NT

However it's the mtn-htn that NT is crucial for, as they need to run social circle and Charisma game alongside their looks and height
Switch cock and nt

No one is seeing ur cock in public unless it’s absolutely massive and u have a comically large bulge

• +1
Reactions: piec, slavicpsycho, MoggsWithBoness and 2 others
Switch cock and nt

No one is seeing ur cock in public unless it’s absolutely massive and u have a comically large bulge
Dickpill is law I'm done with coping 5 inch dickcels muh g spot is only 5 inches in bro yea u will get sex one time but she won't enjoy it ull get humiliated and you can't hold a relationship. Dickpill is almost as important as heightpill tbh only gigachad can escape dickletism

For people who are sub HTN it's probably the most important factor, but as you become HTN and above, it becomes increasingly less relevant.

So on one hand, if you're MTN but not NT and somehow increased your looks to HTN+, you would most likely be able to find a romantic partner, however if you remained MTN, but were just born NT you are still likely to find a partner too.
It is a bit more nuanced than this tbvh. The truth is that the worse a feature is, and by feature I mean face height frame race and nt, the more it overshadows everything else. So being slightly below avg in everything i.e being ltn 5'8 white passing latino and a high inhib nt guy is actually better than having almost every feature checked with 1 very bad thing, like chadlite white nt guy but 5'4. Similarly, being non nt severely can literally destroy your smv and turn you into an inkwell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 33030
It is a bit more nuanced than this tbvh. The truth is that the worse a feature is, and by feature I mean face height frame race and nt, the more it overshadows everything else. So being slightly below avg in everything i.e being ltn 5'8 white passing latino and a high inhib nt guy is actually better than having almost every feature checked with 1 very bad thing, like chadlite white nt guy but 5'4. Similarly, being non nt severely can literally destroy your smv and turn you into an inkwell.
I see you point, and mostly agree, but I think NT is a bit overrated when the guys is attractive, as sometimes it can actually be a benefit, as it sets you apart from other guys (similar to how an accent is creepy for someone unattractive, but hot for someone who is).

I've experienced it with me, where women will talk to me / be friends with me more "because I'm not like other guys", and so will find it easier to open up to me.

In other words, if you're a HTN, NT but 5'5, then I think that's going to effect you negatively more than if you're a 6'2 HTN but autistic. At least when it comes to meeting / attracting people.

I'd imagine long term the former might be better as the "flaw" is obvious at first glance, so for those where it's a deal-breaker will loose interest instantly, but the latter would probably get a lot of interest for just sexual reasons, so probably wouldn't stick around long term if autism was a deal-breaker.

The Blackpill is gay

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
I see you point, and mostly agree, but I think NT is a bit overrated when the guys is attractive, as sometimes it can actually be a benefit, as it sets you apart from other guys (similar to how an accent is creepy for someone unattractive, but hot for someone who is).

I've experienced it with me, where women will talk to me / be friends with me more "because I'm not like other guys", and so will find it easier to open up to me.

In other words, if you're a HTN, NT but 5'5, then I think that's going to effect you negatively more than if you're a 6'2 HTN but autistic. At least when it comes to meeting / attracting people.

I'd imagine long term the former might be better as the "flaw" is obvious at first glance, so for those where it's a deal-breaker will loose interest instantly, but the latter would probably get a lot of interest for just sexual reasons, so probably wouldn't stick around long term if autism was a deal-breaker.
Autistic isnt one badge. It is a full spectrum. Depends where you stand on it. But again it all matters and the truth is never black or white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584

Also if youre on this site just like me you arent normal at all so we, as .org users need to stay under a mask on nt or its over tbvh

Autistic isnt one badge. It is a full spectrum. Depends where you stand on it. But again it all matters and the truth is never black or white
When I use the term autism I'm basically using it as a term for Asperger's syndrome as that seems to be the most common on this site.

Obviously if it's low functioning that's a different story, as they can still get interest (as shown in the comment's of a video about an Opry lookalike with very low functioning autism), but are most likely incapable of acting upon it.

When I use the term autism I'm basically using it as a term for Asperger's syndrome as that seems to be the most common on this site.

Obviously if it's low functioning that's a different story, as they can still get interest (as shown in the comment's of a video about an Opry lookalike with very low functioning autism), but are most likely incapable of acting upon it.
That joey inkwell video??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Caged irl at everyone of them,muh grateful for gratitude :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Grateful for what brother. Its better to blame things on god at times tbvh. Its not your fault brother its not anybody's fucking fault man. Blame it onto the one who is responsible for it and relax yourself. That is mental health. We dont have total control we wernt supposed to.

This one I guess

I consider myself non-NT, slightly on the spectrum maybe. Hasn’t held me back at the slightest evident by 96 slays within 4 years in America.

• Woah
Reactions: Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back