Never become a betabux for defiled non virgin

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Remember the days you were mocked for being a tradcon or a loser & whores validated these tyrants. Find a virgin and marry her and be at peace, If not it is better to die alone ngl.

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, turkproducer, Deleted member 2205 and 10 others

karaboga bumps this thread

Remember the days your were mocked for being a tradcon or a loser & whores validated these tyrants. Find a virgin and marry her and be at peace, If not it is better to die alone ngl.
View attachment 1092936

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5
Guess i better get ready to die alone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Leotheras and Deleted member 10913
thoughts on this guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Guess i better get ready to die alone

it's for the best. I'd rather be torched alive then marry some degenerate who I have to work for all my live in feeding that person all the while she 'had growth experiences' and I threw all my years off at studying or looking from the sidelines

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
This is probably the lowest comment:reaction post I've ever seen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Imagine basing your happiness on whether a girl you like has had sex or not.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Ofcourse, according to me the years of celibacy should be rewarded for other then being hit on the face with my incompetence. If it won't so be it. I'd rather die then marry some used whore

• +1
I'd rather die then marry some used whore
So you base your happiness on whether the girl you like has had sex or not. The ultimate form of putting women on a pedestal.

• Hmm...
Is that guy in op white Turk and girl in back ethnic Turk ?

• +1
Once you take the virginity of a female, she has lost it forever either way. Not saying that whores are ideal... but a pussy becoming looser as it ages is inevitable. If a girl is hot, I'd smash regardless of whether she had sex with a guy before or not. Everyone wants a virgin over here but most people get married after 20 years old in today's society and almost every modern girl loses her virginity by the age of 18 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10913
Once you take the virginity of a female, she has lost it forever either way. Not saying that whores are ideal... but a pussy becoming looser as it ages is inevitable. If a girl is hot, I'd smash regardless of whether she had sex with a guy before or not. Everyone wants a virgin over here but most people get married after 20 years old in today's society and almost every modern girl loses her virginity by the age of 18 years.
You have a point ngl
But the largest age group here is 18-21 so a woman's lay count actually matters says a lot about her at that age

• +1
Reactions: john2