heightmaxxing
I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2023
- Posts
- 13,201
- Reputation
- 26,830
Spent £350 on a beta jacket and it constantly rustles when you move. Shit is so loud I’m not sure how loud it is for other people but still.
Just get a north face or spend like 200 more and get the Ralph Lauren puffer unless you’re actually going to go hiking.
If it’s raining so bad they aren’t good enough then you’re your trousers and everything else with be soaking so what’s even the point
north face with an umbrella >>> Arc’teryx
Luckily as I didn’t remove the tags I can just return it
Just get a north face or spend like 200 more and get the Ralph Lauren puffer unless you’re actually going to go hiking.
If it’s raining so bad they aren’t good enough then you’re your trousers and everything else with be soaking so what’s even the point
north face with an umbrella >>> Arc’teryx
Luckily as I didn’t remove the tags I can just return it