Never call the suicide prevention hotline

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
Last week I called the suicide prevention hotline as I was actually thinking of killing myself. I made a vague mention of my gun and within 30 minutes police were at my house. I spent the night in jail and had to convince them for 8 hours that I wasn’t going to kill myself. The suicide prevention hotline doesn’t give a fuck about you. Never call them anyone on .org who recommends it is just pretending they care.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, LancasteR, NFA PB and 24 others
did that really happen bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, dimorphism, Hernan and 2 others
this cant be real

pretty sure the police sends u straight into mental asylum if u threaten to kill urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, yeeyeeslayer, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
jfl at sending a sad person to jail wtf is this shit?

will just make u worse

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, chawaje, Deleted member 58285 and 3 others
reddit tales

If someone decides to cure the misery of life with death, does anyone really believe telling them how terrible that idea is and how beautiful life is will convince them otherwise?
It's a transparent lie, kept up only for the appearance of caring by those who lock themselves in lalaland instead of simply seeing life in terms of reality and death as freedom from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, BigLooks22, buflek and 3 others
did this happen doe

Sounds like they saved ur cuck life boyo, shame really :soy: They probably thought u were gonna go ER when they heard “gun”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and fuxkdakikez
sometimes ill call them and hang up then call and repeat until i find a girl with sexy voice

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 26885, Deleted member 58285 and 5 others
Don't call the suicide prevention hotline. Call me instead. :feelshehe:

If these hotlines sent escourts instead of police every time some depressed incel wanted to rope the suicide rate would probably drop by half.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 26885, Deleted member 58285 and 5 others
bs you've never been off this forum for longer than 8 hrs

Germany has guns ?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 51465
Better outcome than suicide failure and ending up as a vegetable for the rest of your live

sometimes ill call them and hang up then call and repeat until i find a girl with sexy voice
this is the most indian thing ive read all day

„hello sir this is alexandra from the suicide prevention hotline how can i help you“
„hello my name is sanjay from mumbai can you open boob for me?“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and IAMNOTANINCEL
this is the most indian thing ive read all day

„hello sir this is alexandra from the suicide prevention hotline how can i help you“
„hello my name is sanjay from mumbai can you open boob for me?“
kek
i tell them im suicidal because i dont have a gf and i tell them to whisper that they love me and shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 58285 and buflek
90% chances women that hate their work take your call, imagine how much she cares about you, she will get paid the same.

Goverments also hide suicide statics and there are laws to not talk about it as it "incentivate" people to do it, in most countries the suicide ratio is 3-5x higher on males than women just like poverty, yet this year the female ratio did increase some politicians notice it and talk about it as we have to protect women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Never call suicide prevention hotlines. Always call @Blackgymmax when you’re feeling down.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918