never date girls with mental problems

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
if she ever mentions that shes seeing a psychologist or was in a ward or smth RUN

my mate had a gf that from the beginning said red flag shit like "my psychologist says im attracted to bad boys", "i was raped by my ex bf", "my relationship to my father is very bad" etc but my mate didnt care or notice.

in the relationship she asked my mate to rollplay rape games with her, that they should go outside in dark corners and pretend to rape her and she wanted hard anal sex and punched in the face while fucking etc. now hes mentally broke because she broke up after a year and meets other guys. she manipulates him like crazy one day says she never wants to see him again and next day says she misses him etc.

my brother same shit. had a gf with borderline that cheated on him with a 55+ year old grandpa (my bro was 27 at the time).

i also chatted with a foid from reddit. was gl probably a stacylite, but she had mental problems like BDD and was badshit crazy in general. i ended up blocking her and in the end had to block her on 44 phone numbers becsuse she kept texting me from different sim cards. she also doxed my face and adress in several discords a few years ago

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, <6PSLcel, jxck7468 and 19 others
but i like girls with daddy issues

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Chadeep, murdah and 3 others
Problem is that's all an incel will ever get if he's lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, rileyma10, Gonthar and 3 others
fuck her THEN run *

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, niqfan625, DalitBoss and 7 others
in the relationship she asked my mate to rollplay rape games with her, that they should go outside in dark corners and pretend to rape her and she wanted hard anal sex and punched in the face while fucking etc.
Mirin'
Something similar happened to me, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Foids can't have mental problems

if she ever mentions that shes seeing a psychologist or was in a ward or smth RUN

my mate had a gf that from the beginning said red flag shit like "my psychologist says im attracted to bad boys", "i was raped by my ex bf", "my relationship to my father is very bad" etc but my mate didnt care or notice.

in the relationship she asked my mate to rollplay rape games with her, that they should go outside in dark corners and pretend to rape her and she wanted hard anal sex and punched in the face while fucking etc. now hes mentally broke because she broke up after a year and meets other guys. she manipulates him like crazy one day says she never wants to see him again and next day says she misses him etc.

my brother same shit. had a gf with borderline that cheated on him with a 55+ year old grandpa (my bro was 27 at the time).

i also chatted with a foid from reddit. was gl probably a stacylite, but she had mental problems like BDD and was badshit crazy in general. i ended up blocking her and in the end had to block her on 44 phone numbers becsuse she kept texting me from different sim cards. she also doxed my face and adress in several discords a few years ago
Skill issue jfl if you don't date to only fuck

fuck her THEN run *
might cause more problems than it does good

she might say u raped her or other BS which isnt true
she might get pregnant
she might stalk you
gets other simps to beat you up etc

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, bananasslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, rileyma10, JL~ and 5 others
... on opposite day
im sure u know how girls act faggot

IMG 5015

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, rileyma10, Aero and 6 others
might cause more problems than it does good

she might say u raped her or other BS which isnt true
she might get pregnant
she might stalk you
gets other simps to beat you up etc
fake rape case are fucking useless
no
who cares
no

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: matka and Darkeningstar
i can fix her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and Darkeningstar
fake rape case are fucking useless
no
who cares
no
When you have a girl who stalks you, it becomes annoying, it happened to me for a short time and after an initial pseudo-euphoric phase the annoyance and fear of her instability takes over.

• Woah
Reactions: Rea

For some people, that's all they can get: crazy women, that have been through trauma, were abused, raped, are on drugs, have some mental illness, etc... These women usually have very weird preferences in men, and often they might ignore looks completely, so even a subhuman could have a chance with them. The level of craziness also doesn't seem to be correlated with attractiveness, so occasionally you see hot crazy girls with absolute subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Whatever, deadstock and 1 other person
When you have a girl who stalks you, it becomes annoying, it happened to me for a short time and after an initial pseudo-euphoric phase the annoyance and fear of her instability takes over.
at least you fucked her

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
2 low T faggot
IMG 5029

if you think this shit is harmless + a girl doxing ur face and adress on incel sites then u need to wake up in reality faggot

(its 39 now because 5 numbers got deleted)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Xangsane and Rea
Fucking cuck jfl, It's happened to me once too, but most of the time they get bored quickly especially if you don't post anything about you online
Good thing in fact that I never had social media

girls are like kids

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Fucking cuck jfl, It's happened to me once too, but most of the time they get bored quickly especially if you don't post anything about you online
I've had many more mild episodes of 'stalking' or what they would be called by the females, but they were just bitches who wanted cock fortunately

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I've had many more mild episodes of 'stalking' or what they would be called by the females, but they were just bitches who wanted cock fortunately
stalking is alright unless they start doxing etc

also sucks if ur in a new relationship because the girl will probably be weirded out if girls stalk u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rileyma10, Rea and Darkeningstar
stalking is alright unless they start doxing etc

also sucks if ur in a new relationship because the girl will probably be weirded out if girls stalk u
It happened to me that one girl I was with was excited about it, jfl. Even though she denied it
I could have forced a threesome easily but.I am a "cuck" and I didn't

Last edited:
  • +1
please dont ever rate women
yea whatever. it was just guys like chestbrah and other influencers in her instagram dms regularly but yea shes surely average

• +1
yeah i guess there are different degrees to "mentally insane" personally idc because i'm a fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Darkeningstar
no why am i green it's fucking disgusting

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, buflek and Darkeningstar
yeah i guess there are different degrees to "mentally insane" personally idc because i'm a fucking incel
I may have bias but I have hardly ever found a mentally stable one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rileyma10, manletropemaxxer, buflek and 1 other person
Autism is okay when you're a foid. Volcel to incel now, tbh.
For some people, that's all they can get: crazy women, that have been through trauma, were abused, raped, are on drugs, have some mental illness, etc... These women usually have very weird preferences in men, and often they might ignore looks completely, so even a subhuman could have a chance with them. The level of craziness also doesn't seem to be correlated with attractiveness, so occasionally you see hot crazy girls with absolute subhumans.
Corellates with oofy-doofy, post-Chad Cock carousel settling down big time.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i ended up blocking her and in the end had to block her on 44 phone numbers becsuse she kept texting me from different sim cards.
Jfl this reminds me of alpha destiny saying he got 72 text messages ,nice larp nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, rileyma10, watah and 1 other person
Jfl this reminds me of alpha destiny saying he got 72 text messages ,nice larp nigga
how is it larp nigga

its literally all UK numbers she was an arab girl living in london

IMG 5032

• JFL
Reactions: infini
I have a crazy girl that harasses me too

Stay away from these crazy bitches

It may seem like fun in the moment but you will have to pull some Jason Bourne shit to evade them if it goes south, I’m talking new number, new socials, one eye over your shoulder at all times type shit

It’s not worth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Darkeningstar
Lmao this girl I was seeing briefly last year kept talking about wanting other dudes I said aight that’s cool then when I ended it she said she only did that to seem non clingy. Cap cap cap

• +1
Reactions: watah

mujhe kya
meri wali to meri mummy layegi

foids with mental issues fog

i’m only attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Acion