NEVER DO TRT (testosterone injections)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Don't just do TRT because it's currently the hype on social media.

I see alot of people falling into this trap and there are alot of predatory, money hungry TRT clinics (that don't really care about your health) that liberally prescribe T to many people without doing a properassessment of their health and addressing the underlying issue/cause of Low T first. Masking a problem with TRT will just cause you more trouble in the future/

Just remember you're going to have to be cool with sticking a needle 1-3 times a week and monitoring your hormones, blood pressure, hemocrit, minerals etc. plus cost of Testosterone, needles, syringes, bloodtests
earch, protocols etc. and won't financially ruin you.

Definitely a lot of benefits of having optimal testosterone. BUT you'll still need to put in the work physically, nutrition and mentally. TRT is not some magic bullet that is going to solve all your problems.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, ascension!, terrorblade and 6 others
working out, eating right and taking fucking ashwaganda wont get your testosterone from 300 to 1000

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, mfk, jfcage and 17 others
so stfu with your dogshit thread

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
jfl @ gatekeeping mogger test levels, ignore this guy :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mfk, Fgsfds and 2 others
Trt aka the rapid aging time machine

Problem is you can only go foward in time and not back. And once you’re there you’re stuck there for life

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PolishBateman, horizontallytall, CristianT and 9 others
injecting without doing blood work assessment is extremely retarded. Half the bodybuilder roider deaths could be avoided with proper precautions most likely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BananaBoy and Moggable
injecting without doing blood work assessment is extremely retarded. Half the bodybuilder roider deaths could be avoided with proper precautions most likely
Fuck bloodwork. Shit is expensive asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 21863
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, Deleted member 32529, CristianT and 5 others
Just remember you're going to have to be cool with sticking a needle 1-3 times a week and monitoring your hormones, blood pressure, hemocrit, minerals etc. plus cost of Testosterone, needles, syringes, bloodtests
earch, protocols etc. and won't financially ruin you
Small price to pay for superhuman levels of the most important male hormone.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 21863 and callisto
I've been injecting t for over a year. 120mg. Will come off soon. I honestly feel I can maintain what I've got. The real magic came with legit orals but I you cant stay on that year round. No bloods either, I've had blood pressure checked doctor checkups, ecg. Too much scare mongering on the internet regarding taking bit of testosterone

You can follow tons of bodybuilders online who've come off after years of running real cycles ( not test only lol ) and recovering with zero PCTs. Get bloods done 6 weeks after to see where you're at.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 22190, jfcage and 3 others
I've been injecting t for over a year. 120mg. Will come off soon. I honestly feel I can maintain what I've got. The real magic came with legit orals but I you cant stay on that year round. No bloods either, I've had blood pressure checked doctor checkups, ecg. Too much scare mongering on the internet regarding taking bit of testosterone

You can follow tons of bodybuilders online who've come off after years of running real cycles ( not test only lol ) and recovering with zero PCTs. Get bloods done 6 weeks after to see where you're at.

Yep legit orals will help a ton.

Anyway test helped me but I was low t to begin with

Maybe if you're younger than 40. But you're a jokeman if you think I'm not gonna be on dbol 24/7 in my 60s/70s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Moggable

1. 120 mg is piss, what are you doing
2. Never take orals idiot, don't fuck your liver for no reason. Just inject

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and TrestIsBest
1. 120 mg is piss, what are you doing
2. Never take orals idiot, don't fuck your liver for no reason. Just inject
Oral fucks u up tbh

Last edited:
Who said oral fucks up the liver?
TIL there's a new one that just came out a couple years ago that is liver safe. Testosterone Undecanoate. Hopefully this is what he's using.

Methyltestosterone on the other hand will fuck you

Last edited:
Inject tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds

I see alot of people falling into this trap and there are alot of predatory, money hungry TRT clinics (that don't really care about your health) that liberally prescribe T to many people without doing a properassessment of their health and addressing the underlying issue/cause of Low T first. Masking a problem with TRT will just cause you more trouble in the future/

Definitely a lot of benefits of having optimal testosterone. BUT you'll still need to put in the work physically, nutrition and mentally. TRT is not some magic bullet that is going to solve all your problems.
Fags ITT proud of their natty 200 ng/DL

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 20368
Are you sure?
Yeah orals are known for being hepatoxic. Make sure to use ancillaries like NAC and don’t drink when deploying orals

- PUFA
- scar tissue
- no access to pharma vials and certainly won't take the time to homebrew or the risk to inject UGL
- esters are harmful

Sound familar?
What is PUFA. UGL is just as legit as pharma if we’re talking test

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 2268
Yep injections unless you're competing for bodybuilding orals are horrible for your liver.
Anavar is an exception I’d say. I’d rather add 50 mg var then throw in an injectable on top of test

Anavar is an exception I’d say. I’d rather add 50 mg var then throw in an injectable on top of test

Yeah true anavar is pretty mild I've tried almost all of the orals but that's only before powerlifting meets injectables you can run way longer and safely.

Yeah true anavar is pretty mild I've tried almost all of the orals but that's only before powerlifting meets injectables you can run way longer and safely.
Fuck bro there’s nothing better than the glycogen and fullness you get from 500 test. I’m cutting a bit and getting back on cycle soon. I used to walk into bars and every hot girl would stare at me when I was blasting test it was nuts. Can’t wait to add in Var this time. Have you done EQ

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 20368

yeah the underlying issue/cause being society. everything around you is the fucking cause. shut the fuck up retard, you cant fix that

What was your favourite compound(s) in your experience?

Injectable and oral, I’m curious.

I assume anadrol, since you said powerlifting, but I’ll let you speak for yourself, I’m interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Your incel despite your condescending attitude faggot. How does it feel that any girl that every ever looked at you would suck my dick in front of your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Your incel despite your condescending attitude faggot. How does it feel that any girl that every ever looked at you would suck my dick in front of your face
Did you know aggression is correlated with estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Fuck bro there’s nothing better than the glycogen and fullness you get from 500 test. I’m cutting a bit and getting back on cycle soon. I used to walk into bars and every hot girl would stare at me when I was blasting test it was nuts. Can’t wait to add in Var this time. Have you done EQ
I’m interested in EQ as well,

Test/EQ/Var, you’d probably look like a God.

Fullness espc in delts, traps and upper chest (thank EQ for this), wild vascularity, muscle hardness and more.

I am considering this cycle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Deleted member 2268
Did you know aggression is correlated with estrogen?
Did you know cuckoldry is correlated with low t retard. Go jerkoff while your girlfriend swallows my load in front of you

Did you know cuckoldry is correlated with low t retard. Go jerkoff while your girlfriend swallows my load in front of you
You sound like you live in stress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, terrorblade, virren and 1 other person
I’m interested in EQ as well,

Test/EQ/Var, you’d probably look like a God.

Fullness espc in delts, traps and upper chest (thank EQ for this), wild vascularity, muscle hardness and more.

I am considering this cycle.
Yeah primo or EQ would be great. I’m worried about hairloss with EQ though I think RU might help but I’m not sure

Yes bro I've done eq its crazy man you get a lot of endurance on it and crazy pumps it's a good one

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 3672
What was your favourite compound(s) in your experience?

Injectable and oral, I’m curious.

I assume anadrol, since you said powerlifting, but I’ll let you speak for yourself, I’m interested.

Anadrol is good for orals halotestin is good also ridiculous strength but you can't run for too long.

For injectable tren is the best feels like every weight is light love tren yes sir

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Yes bro I've done eq its crazy man you get a lot of endurance on it and crazy pumps it's a good one
What dose did you run EQ at? And what was your test dose at the time.

I’m interested in the vascularity effects of EQ, I heard it can basically create new veins and you keep them after coming off the drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

I’m interested in the vascularity effects of EQ, I heard it can basically create new veins and you keep them after coming off the drug.
Yeah also what are sides @indianascension

I ran it at 800mg a week it was good man I liked it

Where is Bruno ?

Reminder that women fuck low T twinks.

Anyway T is good for mood elavation but be careful not to destroy your natural T production.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 2268
Reminder that women fuck low T twinks.

Anyway T is good for mood elavation but be careful not to destroy your natural T production.
Only White women do that