Never drive a small car

Debetro

Debetro

In nature the bigger animal always wins. You think anyone will respect your lane change if you have a small car. If you dont stop for the mass mogging 4x4 truck or chevy express van then you will be totaled and under the ground not the other way around. if you drive a small car or sports car prepare to get mogged off the road and feel like shit. The mass mogging car could take you off the road for amusement while you are worried about muh speed in a speed limit zone with red lights every 10 seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, lin1011, boxface34 and 9 others
Over for manlets then

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ascending2Tyrone, Running! and 10 others
OP do you have a tiny penis ?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Your avi juked me so fucking hard

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
Also in car crash, you will crush the small fragile car, while remaining safe(r)

In nature the bigger animal always wins. You think anyone will respect your lane change if you have a small car. If you dont stop for the mass mogging 4x4 truck or chevy express van then you will be totaled and under the ground not the other way around. if you drive a small car or sports car prepare to get mogged off the road and feel like shit. The mass mogging car could take you off the road for amusement while you are worried about muh speed in a speed limit zone with red lights every 10 seconds.

View attachment 3207078
For sec i thought you are Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and ihearvoices
Yes I agree, I am saving up for a diesel truck right now

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
In nature the bigger animal always wins. You think anyone will respect your lane change if you have a small car. If you dont stop for the mass mogging 4x4 truck or chevy express van then you will be totaled and under the ground not the other way around.
Yes, in poorer and corrupt countrie,s the guy with the larger and more expensive car usually has priority, it's kind of an unwritten rule, you are also less likely to be stopped or fined by cops, they will assume you are someone rich and powerful and they could get into trouble if they stop you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Debetro and ihearvoices
Yes, in poorer and corrupt countrie,s the guy with the larger and more expensive car usually has priority, it's kind of an unwritten rule, you are also less likely to be stopped or fined by cops, they will assume you are someone rich and powerful and they could get into trouble if they stop you.
Albania for example

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Where's the attached AI picture ? :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
2022 12 28 14 26 22 44

this is what i drive

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, boss8055, greywind and 1 other person
You are just compensating for your small sized penis

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Gonthar

View attachment 3207078
Based shit, especially when the car makes a big sound when the engine starts, fuck teslas with their non sound ass cars

• +1
most people here cant drive

however i agree , family type cars mog

• +1

• JFL