NEVER EAT THIS FOOD TO MINIMIZE ESTROGEN

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
APART FROM SOY AND DAIRY WITH INJECTED HORMONES

THERE IS ANOTHER TYPE YOU SHOULD BE AVOIDING:

ANY AND I MEAN ANY FOOD THAT IS PACKAGED IN PLASTIC AND AT ANY POINT IN PRODUCTION WAS HEATED, IT LIKELY HAS ABSORBED SOME FORM OF PLASTICS, BPA'S XENOESTROGENS ETC.
XENOESTROGENS LIKE PHTHALATES ARE SHOWN TO REDUCE TEST AND FERTILITY, ITS

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE JEWISH BOOKS TO CASTRATE US, THIS IS WHY FEMOIDS GO THROUGH EARLY PUBERTY AND MEN LOOK LIKE CASTRATED CUCKS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 9090 and 29 others
so don't drink bottled water?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, CopeIsReal, diggbicc and 1 other person
Explains why im a 995ng/dl high t dom alpha male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and SubhumanCurrycel
Lowest iq I ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Treasure223, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Yea even "BPA free" bottled water has shown to have phthalates (xenoestrogens in them),
because it was likely purified through heating it almost definitely is contaminated
"Our results demonstrate a widespread contamination of mineral water with xenoestrogens that partly originates from compounds leaching from the plastic packaging material. These substances possess potent estrogenic activity"
"Our results demonstrate a widespread contamination of mineral water with xenoestrogens that partly originates from compounds leaching from the plastic packaging material. These substances possess potent estrogenic activity"
I only use metal bottles for my water tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
APART FROM SOY AND DAIRY WITH INJECTED HORMONES

THERE IS ANOTHER TYPE YOU SHOULD BE AVOIDING:

ANY AND I MEAN ANY FOOD THAT IS PACKAGED IN PLASTIC AND AT ANY POINT IN PRODUCTION WAS HEATED, IT LIKELY HAS ABSORBED SOME FORM OF PLASTICS, BPA'S XENOESTROGENS ETC.
XENOESTROGENS LIKE PHTHALATES ARE SHOWN TO REDUCE TEST AND FERTILITY, ITS

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE JEWISH BOOKS TO CASTRATE US, THIS IS WHY FEMOIDS GO THROUGH EARLY PUBERTY AND MEN LOOK LIKE CASTRATED CUCKS.
What about milk from a more local grass fed farm? Most milk my mom buys is made by a brand that from what i understood makes their milk here in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and diggbicc
what he's trying to say is, don't eat anything that was heated while in plastic, because then plastic particles can get into the food. op seems to be having some trouble using the english language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 7902, Zercic and 3 others
Lowest iq I ever seen
keep coping cuck, see you in a few years with nuked T levels.

Based post bhaicel, see this documentary explains, based af.

Check out this guys he exposed this deliberate pumping of chemicals in water and was targeted and silenced, based Tyrone deserves respect.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 6400, Incoming and 1 other person
what he's trying to say is, don't eat anything that was heated while in plastic, because then plastic particles can get into the food. op seems to be having some trouble using the english language.
even exposure to plastics causes microplastics to break down and be saturated in the water. So even fridge cooled plastic bottle water is still harmful.

• Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Too bad my dad is a NPC that never considers this (he probably does, but is a lazy fuck) and still drink water from plastic bottles and get packages in plastics for us. I should get a metal bottle with filter when I have a disposable income tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
even exposure to plastics causes microplastics to break down and be saturated in the water. So even fridge cooled plastic bottle water is still harmful.
but isn't that negligible?

Yea its one of the scenarios.

jfl these endocrine disruptors are accumulative, even if you take negligible amounts they build up and don't leave the body, they are extremely competent androgen blockers and stay bound to the receptors forever basically. and even in femto amounts they can disrupt your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SubhumanCurrycel
Not really,
Phthalates are quite degradable in water they break down pretty easily and even more when you take into account the time of production to the time of consumption or stock in stores.

theres also quite a high concentration of them in factory farmed chicken.

they are bio accumulative and retained for long periods of time by the body, they dont leave and once they bind to endocrine glands for long periods of time

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
It’s da joos

• +1
What about milk from a more local grass fed farm? Most milk my mom buys is made by a brand that from what i understood makes their milk here in the Netherlands
ok so you gotta understand that when the mother cow is nursing she releases high levels of estrogen, some of that makes its way into the milk
however with non-organic cows they literally inject them with more E to increase lactation volume and that leeches into the milk even more.
grass fed organic is the way to go but dont overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ok so you gotta understand that when the mother cow is nursing she releases high levels of estrogen, some of that makes its way into the milk
however with non-organic cows they literally inject them with more E to increase lactation volume and that leeches into the milk even more.
grass fed organic is the way to go but dont overdo it.
Thanks. I usually drink 2 - 3 cups of milk a day :feelswhy:

• +1
it honestly doesnt matter at this point
estrogen is in everything
when you take a shower estrogen is in the tap water
when you go outside theres estrogen everywhere
at this point everyones t levels are fucked
just have genes that block out estrogen

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6572, Incoming and 1 other person
it honestly doesnt matter at this point
estrogen is in everything
when you take a shower estrogen is in the tap water
when you go outside theres estrogen everywhere
at this point everyones t levels are fucked
just have genes that block out estrogen
Just live on a farmaxx and drink water from a river theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, EdwardCullen, draco and 3 others
jfl these endocrine disruptors are accumulative, even if you take negligible amounts they build up and don't leave the body, they are extremely competent androgen blockers and stay bound to the receptors forever basically. and even in femto amounts they can disrupt your hormones
so should i not drink liquids from plastic bottles anymore?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and SubhumanCurrycel
so should i not drink liquids from plastic bottles anymore?
Yes fuck that if you are doing it.
Just use a metal bottle stainless steel like I do.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
based bhaicel

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Treasure223, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3795
Imagine thinking you will ascend by drinking water from glass bottles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, WadlowMaxxing, Treasure223 and 7 others
When the fuck did I say this would ascend you?
All I know is androgen and endocrine blockers that have shown to lower T Levels and sperm count in vivo is definitely it a looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Incoming, diggbicc and 1 other person
When the fuck did I say this would ascend you?
All I know is androgen and endocrine blockers that have shown to lower T Levels and speed count in vivo is definitely it a looksmax
No ascend = no care

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, EdwardCullen and Deleted member 5052
Aren't you a puberty maxxer? I am one as well and I can tell you that reducing estrogen consumption is essential to puberty max.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Incoming, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Prime effect of low iq, low T and mental illlness due to BPA and atrazine
@SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: draco and SubhumanCurrycel
fucking jews are the scum of the earth

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, Treasure223 and SubhumanCurrycel
this guy says the chemicals leave your body once you reduce plastic consumption

• JFL
Reactions: Treasure223
Drinking whole milk is okay ?

this guy says the chemicals leave your body once you reduce plastic consumption

jfl at believing these corp paid shill channels, they will leave if you absolutely stop. As in these chemicals are in your furniture, sheets, covers, toys, surfaces, electronics, shampoos, lotions, soap, perfumes, clothes, only if you change all of this will they start leaving, otherwise there is a steady supply into you. You live in a sea of oestrogen and it is all planned.

You need to overdose on chlorella and certain roots and natural fats to purge all of this out of your body.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and SubhumanCurrycel
That was average 50 years ago and was probably pitiful in the caveman days
I'd be surprised if most of my friends even reach 500ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and JizzFarmer
I used to be anal about this shit but honestly it’s just unavoidable. The only way to really make a significant difference is to live off the grid. I still use natural grooming products and steel/glass bottles and lunchboxes tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I used to be anal about this shit but honestly it’s just unavoidable. The only way to really make a significant difference is to live off the grid. I still use natural grooming products and steel/glass bottles and lunchboxes tho.
i am literally crying and shaking rn

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Treasure223, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I only drink out of a metal flask but like you said unless you're going offgrid there is no way to avoid this.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and JizzFarmer
Soy and dairy is a meme. They have neglibile effects tbh. Enviromental endocrine disruptors are what's truly fucking us

Other than food, we have shitty lifestyles too, my father used to be a costruction builder and he started at 13, his wrists and hands are HUGE and his skull size too. However me and my 2 brothers never even got close to his size and that suggests that is probably not genetics only but environment. I even saw my dads picture when he was 16 and he looked 25, strong jawline, huge wrists, beard and good frame. I think the problem is food + lazy lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deathrasher42 and SubhumanCurrycel
isn't tap water still bad tho?
I knew that you shouldn't reuse plastic bottles and you're fine

Also I don't care that much, I'm under chemicals already lol

So what should my diet look like? Even the fruits and vegetables I eat come in plastic containers jfl

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
you need to counter react the T hormone inbalance by exercising and strenght training, there is no avoiding plastic completely in modern days

• +1
Yes but soy in low dose might be even better for hair than finasteride

And to be 100% man you need
High Testosterone + High DHT + High DHEA

High T alone is useless
Pobrane

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Literally just get an aromasin pill if you fear "muh estrogen" so much.

None of us here can plan all of our food intake and we go eat outside too.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Treasure223 and Deleted member 6512