NEVER EAT THIS FOOD TO MINIMIZE ESTROGEN

so don't drink bottled water?

The only downside of bottled water I know is plastic that act as oestrogenous.

I use this filter to remove it,

SP128 single

It is a 0.1 micrometer filter, assuming what they say is true, it should remove 99.99% bacteria and 100% of microplastics

I'm gonna go full conspiracy psycho mode here, even though i dont believe 50% of the stuff, but just to be safe do as much of this as you can

Only drink water out of glass cups, metal cups can have traces of heavy metals, plastic even moreso
Avoid touching heated plastics, yes this includes phones and computer mice, esp if the battery gets hot
Avoid going near lamps, since the plastic casing around them gets heated and infects the air in your room you breathe
Avoid touching receipts, look this up, the paper is very toxic, always decline them
Avoid computers, all the parts inside yours gets heated and air filtered, but you breathe in all the plastic anyway. Even moreso for monitors
Might be cope but: avoid using air conditioner while driving in traffic, you are breathing in pollutant fumes which are even worse than plastic like burnt rubber, which your body cant get rid of and accumilates in your lungs (same with smoking which is a looksmin nuke)

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and Treasure223
Legit threat OP

Bro I used to cook hotdogs in a plastic bag in the microwave every day the plastic would melt to the hotdogs and I would just peel it off over my my gyno and wide hips high E body

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, AutisticBeaner, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I'm gonna go full conspiracy psycho mode here, even though i dont believe 50% of the stuff, but just to be safe do as much of this as you can

Only drink water out of glass cups, metal cups can have traces of heavy metals, plastic even moreso
Avoid touching heated plastics, yes this includes phones and computer mice, esp if the battery gets hot
Avoid going near lamps, since the plastic casing around them gets heated and infects the air in your room you breathe
Avoid touching receipts, look this up, the paper is very toxic, always decline them
Avoid computers, all the parts inside yours gets heated and air filtered, but you breathe in all the plastic anyway. Even moreso for monitors
Might be cope but: avoid using air conditioner while driving in traffic, you are breathing in pollutant fumes which are even worse than plastic like burnt rubber, which your body cant get rid of and accumilates in your lungs (same with smoking which is a looksmin nuke)
How the fuck am I supposed to be a human at this point I'm probably absorbing estrogen chemicals from the atmosphere it's truly over for us

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
APART FROM SOY AND DAIRY WITH INJECTED HORMONES

THERE IS ANOTHER TYPE YOU SHOULD BE AVOIDING:

ANY AND I MEAN ANY FOOD THAT IS PACKAGED IN PLASTIC AND AT ANY POINT IN PRODUCTION WAS HEATED, IT LIKELY HAS ABSORBED SOME FORM OF PLASTICS, BPA'S XENOESTROGENS ETC.
XENOESTROGENS LIKE PHTHALATES ARE SHOWN TO REDUCE TEST AND FERTILITY, ITS

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE JEWISH BOOKS TO CASTRATE US, THIS IS WHY FEMOIDS GO THROUGH EARLY PUBERTY AND MEN LOOK LIKE CASTRATED CUCKS.
Cope you should stay away from this for health, but your face was already predetermined how it was gonna look in the womb

How the fuck am I supposed to be a human at this point I'm probably absorbing estrogen chemicals from the atmosphere it's truly over for us
Yeah bro chad never even drank out of water bottles explains it all jfl

Thats why you do stuff that highers your T like lifting to fight it. Just rotting is letting the E win.

Yeah bro chad never even drank out of water bottles explains it all jfl
It's fucking hilarious. Imagine doing all this bullshit, not drinking out of specific material cups, not using air conditioning in certain places, doing all this shit to raise your T levels, and then after you maximize your natural T levels, your body converts it into estrogen just because you had 1 pound of fat around your waist and that was enough to aromatase it.

Fucking brutal. Be born Chad or give up with a rope around your neck.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6572
Chad
It's fucking hilarious. Imagine doing all this bullshit, not drinking out of specific material cups, not using air conditioning in certain places, doing all this shit to raise your T levels, and then after you maximize your natural T levels, your body converts it into estrogen just because you had 1 pound of fat around your waist and that was enough to aromatase it.

Fucking brutal. Be born Chad or give up with a rope around your neck.
Chad was spending his money on junk food and cocaine, while incels are saving up their McDonald’s salary to buy a water purity filter jfl

Just live on a farmaxx and drink water from a river theory.
The river probably has pollutants from the sewer, and the pollutants from the city air travel all the way to your rural farm. It’s over

What’s the point of this when you can just hop on AI

Sorry but I love me some instant ramen.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
APART FROM SOY AND DAIRY WITH INJECTED HORMONES

THERE IS ANOTHER TYPE YOU SHOULD BE AVOIDING:

ANY AND I MEAN ANY FOOD THAT IS PACKAGED IN PLASTIC AND AT ANY POINT IN PRODUCTION WAS HEATED, IT LIKELY HAS ABSORBED SOME FORM OF PLASTICS, BPA'S XENOESTROGENS ETC.
XENOESTROGENS LIKE PHTHALATES ARE SHOWN TO REDUCE TEST AND FERTILITY, ITS

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE JEWISH BOOKS TO CASTRATE US, THIS IS WHY FEMOIDS GO THROUGH EARLY PUBERTY AND MEN LOOK LIKE CASTRATED CUCKS.
Chad eats plastic straws for fun

i was having a crisis when i first heard about this stuff jfl. i drink practically only out of a metal bottle, never eat anything that was heated in plastic and a big part of my diet consists of mostly unprocessed stuff like fruits and nuts. but doing significantly more is almost impossible unless you completely change your lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just don't eat anything anymore theory.
Such is a sad case of our current world reality.

• +1
Milk mogs cope

Just don't eat anything anymore theory.
Such is a sad case of our current world reality.
Organic meat, nuts, veggies, fruits, oils, fish everything that existed centuries ago is fine.

You just have to pick them and ensure it is high quality and non J- processed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Yea even "BPA free" bottled water has shown to have phthalates (xenoestrogens in them),
because it was likely purified through heating it almost definitely is contaminated
"Our results demonstrate a widespread contamination of mineral water with xenoestrogens that partly originates from compounds leaching from the plastic packaging material. These substances possess potent estrogenic activity"
"Our results demonstrate a widespread contamination of mineral water with xenoestrogens that partly originates from compounds leaching from the plastic packaging material. These substances possess potent estrogenic activity"
I only use metal bottles for my water tbh.
Then what the fuck am I suppose to do? Gather water from a nearby pond and hope it isn't contaminated with maladies?

• JFL
How about you just fucking roidmax and shoot your test to the stratosphere cucky, then you wont have to worry even if you drink liquid concentrated estrogen daily

• +1
Organic meat, nuts, veggies, fruits, oils, fish everything that existed centuries ago is fine.

You just have to pick them and ensure it is high quality and non J- processed.
Ye, I know. Gets expensive if you're that picky. Also what I had more so in mind, is that you still can't avoid the plastic contamination, regardless of how much you try, as it will get contaminated in the supply line at one or the other point. Such is the modern world. Unless you specifically get it straight from farmers in paper bags or something.
I'd highly argue about the fish though. Yes it's overall good - majority of fish though is not. Especially farmed fish. It really depends on where it was caught/how it grew up.
Prices go exponentially up here, if you're trying to be autistic about this shit. Also flat out unavoidable in some places/countries(no clean supply).
My diet is essentially pork(cheap, so prob bad), chicken(cheap, so prob bad), eggs(free range), dairy products/cheeses(factory/mass produced, idk the source, no info really...?), fruits(?), sometimes fish/nuts. Pretty much it, I think. Feel like I've forgot something.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Ye, I know. Gets expensive if you're that picky. Also what I had more so in mind, is that you still can't avoid the plastic contamination, regardless of how much you try, as it will get contaminated in the supply line at one or the other point. Such is the modern world. Unless you specifically get it straight from farmers in paper bags or something.
I'd highly argue about the fish though. Yes it's overall good - majority of fish though is not. Especially farmed fish. It really depends on where it was caught/how it grew up.
Prices go exponentially up here, if you're trying to be autistic about this shit. Also flat out unavoidable in some places/countries(no clean supply).
My diet is essentially pork(cheap, so prob bad), chicken(cheap, so prob bad), eggs(free range), dairy products/cheeses(factory/mass produced, idk the source, no info really...?), fruits(?), sometimes fish/nuts. Pretty much it, I think. Feel like I've forgot something.

Yes fish is tricky today, gotta aim for little one (exponentially less heavy metals) and wild too.

About the plastic contamination, you're right about the supply line, we can't avoid it. But we can try to buy same things without plastics wrapper. Also for plastic in water, I am using a filter that is 0.1 micrometer so it removes bacteria and also microplastics like BP, I dont know if tinier plastic exist and go through but this is still a step. I won't bother more than that, the effort / reward wouldn't be worth it.

For the others food you said, you already know what to do, organic will be better beside costing more, everything has a price.
There is a balance between cost / benefit, only you can choose. Personally I'm fine eating mainly organic meat, vegetable and fruits, local if possible and only little fish like sardines. But I may cheat once a week for social life and not being too autist about this.
Also there is lot of "natural" and "healthy" marketing food that is just bullshit, mainly if we try to eat whole organic food it's enough, and some of those can be cheap depending on your location.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536