Never ever get braces

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
if you want to reduce the gap between youe two front teeth or any other teeth.

My loveeeeely parents send me to an orthodoc at the age of !!!!!!8!!!!!! and i got braces to reduce the distance and to correct other teeth. So i wore them for 2 years and i had straight and close teeth but the palate got significantly narrower and my lower third also.

You can literally tell how fucking much my facial structure changed from the age 8-10. From a robust face to a narrow palated cuck.

I dont want to critisize braces too much, because the majority will benefit from it. And some will not.

Life is unfair.

I wish everybody with a wide upper palate and wide mouth a painful death. Nah jk, but whenever i see guys that were ugly as kids but gl as an adult, i get mad as fuck. I could today live a much easier life if the environment wouldnt have an influence on me.

https://www.quora.com/I-got-uglier-because-I-got-my-braces-off-my-mouth-is-so-small-What-should-I-do

https://www.quora.com/I’ve-heard-th...face-shape-Does-this-apply-to-teens-or-adults

https://www.quora.com/Braces-make-y...races-when-does-that-mouth-swell-look-go-away

https://www.quora.com/Can-braces-change-your-jawline-and-improve-your-chin

https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/be...ong-face-you-might-be-surprised-by-the-answer

https://www.quora.com/Do-braces-make-a-round-face-long

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and tallcel
both me and my sibling got braces but I ended up with narrow face and them with short and wide face. Sometimes it's just genetics; life's unfair.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, laske.7, SubhumanOverload and 3 others
Never ever get braces while your face is still growing that is suicide. An 8 year old should never have a strong metal arch surrounding their maxilla and bottom jaw. That WILL result in stunted growth it’s so obvious no one even knows how this shit effects peoples face. Fuck orthodontics.

• +1
Reactions: SansDopamine, tallcel, RopeAllFemales and 1 other person
Never ever get braces while your face is still growing that is suicide. An 8 year old should never have a strong metal arch surrounding their maxilla and bottom jaw. That WILL result in stunted growth it’s so obvious no one even knows how this shit effects peoples face. Fuck orthodontics.

Jup and im 100% certain alot of them fuckers know about facaial growth shit worlwide. But they want the fucking money them greedy sons of bitches, so they let people belive that face is entirely genetic and any means of ortohodontic treatment only changes the teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, RopeAllFemales and LooksJourney
Jup and im 100% certain alot of them fuckers know about facaial growth shit worlwide. But they want the fucking money them greedy sons of bitches, so they let people belive that face is entirely genetic and any means of ortohodontic treatment only changes the teeth.
Exactly if they let information slip about risks and changes to the face they’d lose a lot of fucking money. They have to keep people like Dr. Mew quiet otherwise the orthodontic business would be taken in a new direction and kill their billions made from braces and other bullshit. Honestly fuck greedy cunts holding this world back.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales and HorseFace

Yep. The orthodocs convinced my parents back then.

They are the reason for my fucking narrow face and small mouth.

I hate them all. Fucking cunts. Wanna get my money back
both me and my sibling got braces but I ended up with narrow face and them with short and wide face. Sometimes it's just genetics; life's unfair.

SAME. My older sister got also braces at the age for 8 but she ended with a nice wide face.

Life is unfair. I was such a gl kid before i got these braces. I dont wanna say that braces are the only reason for my ugliness but atleast i wouldnt end with an incredebily narrow face and a very small mouth.

Id prefer a huge gap between my 2 front teeth than my narrow palate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist
Yep. The orthodocs convinced my parents back then.

They are the reason for my fucking narrow face and small mouth.

I hate them all. Fucking cunts. Wanna get my money back

SAME. My older sister got also braces at the age for 8 but she ended with a nice wide face.

Life is unfair. I was such a gl kid before i got these braces. I dont wanna say that braces are the only reason for my ugliness but atleast i wouldnt end with an incredebily narrow face and a very small mouth.

Id prefer a huge gap between my 2 front teeth than my narrow palate

I never had braces (or an orthodontic device of any sort) and still ended up with a narrow lower third and a small palate because genetics. I don't have a gap between any of the teeth but they are crooked and not fully grown so braces are a must. I'm not gonna spend 10 years mewing just in hopes of *slightly* fixing that issue. I think they will only be beneficial for me since I'm 18.

I never had braces (or an orthodontic device of any sort) and still ended up with a narrow lower third and a small palate because genetics. I don't have a gap between any of the teeth but they are crooked and not fully grown so braces are a must. I'm not gonna spend 10 years mewing just in hopes of *slightly* fixing that issue. I think they will only be beneficial for me since I'm 18.

Need pics of childhood and NOW. If u had a wide palate as a kid u will also have a wide palate as an adult lol

Don't u mean narrow palate???

>I never had braces (or an orthodontic device of any sort) and still ended up with a narrow lower third and a small palate because genetics.

Here it sounds like u had a wide palate and ended up with a small one?

In my case it was different. I had a wide palate but ended up with a narrow and small palate to fucking orthodocs

>I never had braces (or an orthodontic device of any sort) and still ended up with a narrow lower third and a small palate because genetics.

Here it sounds like u had a wide palate and ended up with a small one?

In my case it was different. I had a wide palate but ended up with a narrow and small palate to fucking orthodocs
Idk if I had narrow or small palate, just average
do u think braces will harm at 18-20?

Not genetics buddy, your palate will be narrow with or without braces if you grew up lacking proper tongue posture. If your teeth are crooked it’s an obvious sign you did not grow how your genetic blueprint intended.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Not genetics buddy, your palate will be narrow with or without braces if you grew up lacking proper tongue posture. If your teeth are crooked it’s an obvious sign you did not grow how your genetic blueprint intended.

Just stop with this nonsense, I have the exact same side profile and lower third as my father, NEVER EVER did I mouthbreath. EVER. If anything I always subconsciously clenched my jaw, which in effect kept the tongue pushing against the palate. Call it soft mewing if you will.

And the reason why the frontal teeth are crooked and ingrown is because they were all smashed to bits as a result of a fall at a young age

Idk if I had narrow or small palate, just average
do u think braces will harm at 18-20?

Bro if its about expanding your palate, its always good.

As said i got my braces at the age of 8, so idk about 18-20. It made an huge impacr on my whole facial structure cuz i got thwm at a growing phase. You might not expect big changes.

Id try to find a blackpilled orthodocs like mike mew. Dont gl to a retarded low bluepilled orthodoc who will try to fool you

Bro if its about expanding your palate, its always good.

As said i got my braces at the age of 8, so idk about 18-20. It made an huge impacr on my whole facial structure cuz i got thwm at a growing phase. You might not expect big changes.

Id try to find a blackpilled orthodocs like mike mew. Dont gl to a retarded low bluepilled orthodoc who will try to fool you
Its not about expanding palate, dentist never even mentioned that, just want to fix teeth so they can be whitened.

Its not about expanding palate, dentist never even mentioned that, just want to fix teeth so they can be whitened.

If u only have crooked teeth, id do it. But if they want to closr the gaps, dont do it. I might be wrong but if we think logically it wouldnt make sense to close the gaps. They would have to narrow ur palate

"Genetics." Did you have spaced teeth and he have crowded teeth? Semi genetic but possibly due to posture. The reason you are different is because the ortho widened your bro's (or broess') palate as this fixes crowding, but narrowed yours to fix spacing. Orthos dont realize that you need to expand palate regardless and then deal with everything else later or else you fuck them up. You can still expand your palate as an adult though, check this guy. He's almost 40.
Ergegetg

If u only have crooked teeth, id do it. But if they want to closr the gaps, dont do it. I might be wrong but if we think logically it wouldnt make sense to close the gaps. They would have to narrow ur palate
Yes closing gaps will narrow your palate, I have this experience here.

"Genetics." Did you have spaced teeth and he have crowded teeth? Semi genetic but possibly due to posture. The reason you are different is because the ortho widened your bro's (or broess') palate as this fixes crowding, but narrowed yours to fix spacing. Orthos dont realize that you need to expand palate regardless and then deal with everything else later or else you fuck them up. You can still expand your palate as an adult though, check this guy. He's almost 40.
View attachment 4019

Yes closing gaps will narrow your palate, I have this experience here.

My gap was around 4-5 mm before braces.
Its over

View attachment 4019
No I had pretty straight teeth and they didn't but we followed the same treatment. I was pretty young when I got the treatment (13 years old if I recall correctly) so my palate must have expanded during the 2 year treatment. We also both wore retainers 'till 18.

Ironically, my sibling's teeth became a bit crooked again because they grew a wisdom tooth and didn't have enough space on the palate.

You are missing the point of my message though. I meant that sometimes flat cheekbones and narrow face are attributed to genetics. If you have a flat zygos phenotype, no matter how wide your palate is, there is no way you are gonna have protruding cheekbones.

Btw here's my palate. It's not that narrow. Yet I have bottom 5% zygos width.
Palate

the blue part is something my dentist put there but never removed :S

No I had pretty straight teeth and they didn't but we followed the same treatment. I was pretty young when I got the treatment (13 years old if I recall correctly) so my palate must have expanded during the 2 year treatment. We also both wore retainers 'till 18.

Ironically, my sibling's teeth became a bit crooked again because they grew a wisdom tooth and didn't have enough space on the palate.

You are missing the point of my message though. I meant that sometimes flat cheekbones and narrow face are attributed to genetics. If you have a flat zygos phenotype, no matter how wide your palate is, there is no way you are gonna have protruding cheekbones.

Btw here's my palate. It's not that narrow. Yet I have bottom 5% zygos width.
View attachment 4025
the blue part is something my dentist put there but never removed :S
Your pic reminds me of a horse you should just carnivore max people who eat plants develop weak "just gonna not harm anything and live peacefully plus its good for the enviornment" traits and people who eat meat look like chizzled hunters i just smoked weed done listen to me

Your pic reminds me of a horse you should just carnivore max people who eat plants develop weak "just gonna not harm anything and live peacefully plus its good for the enviornment" traits and people who eat meat look like chizzled hunters i just smoked weed done listen to me
cope

But then I'll be condemned with a overbite smile forever

Fuark his eyes also look/appear less close-set after the expansion of the palate.
He has a site: http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com/ He claims that tugging on his face with his device for only THIRTY MINUTES A DAY got him this look but I doubt that. His orthodontist is a real G and that's obviously what did it IMO. Still willing to give him a chance as he did have some great change despite being an oldcel (He did it for women, and apparantly succeeded.) but I would do a lighter force and wear it while I sleep.

Low IQ thread. Almost ban worthy.

He has a site: http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com/ He claims that tugging on his face with his device for only THIRTY MINUTES A DAY got him this look but I doubt that. His orthodontist is a real G and that's obviously what did it IMO. Still willing to give him a chance as he did have some great change despite being an oldcel (He did it for women, and apparantly succeeded.) but I would do a lighter force and wear it while I sleep.
brb gonna make that appliance this week, already got braces on, what's the worst that can happen?

Blaming braces for you ending up ugly is a low tier cope. You guys can do better

Braces don’t fuck your face up at the very least it’s extractions people have said do. But that’s all it is just speculation.

Blaming braces for you ending up ugly is a low tier cope. You guys can do better

Braces don’t fuck your face up at the very least it’s extractions people have said do. But that’s all it is just speculation.

Its logic boyo. If u have a gap between teeths you wsnt to close the gap which is ONLY possible with narrowing your palate. Now imagine u have a 4 mm gap. It will make HUGE differenced for ur facial development.

Mike mew also does not recommend getting braces

Keep coping.

Its logic boyo. If u have a gap between teeths you wsnt to close the gap which is ONLY possible with narrowing your palate. Now imagine u have a 4 mm gap. It will make HUGE differenced for ur facial development.

Mike mew also does not recommend getting braces

Keep coping.
I’m not a teen anymore and I’m getting braces. I rather that keep having fucked up teeth. Jaw surgery after braces will save me

Damn that was fast, probably should've made that its own thread.
nah, fuck these useless broscience devices, its surgery or ogre

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one. Pre-braces, I didn't have a gap in my fronth teeth, but post-braces, I do. I look retarded when my mouth is open.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one. Pre-braces, I didn't have a gap in my fronth teeth, but post-braces, I do. I look retarded when my mouth is open.

Well atleast they widened your palate :feelsautistic:

The gap is similar to the Chad's in my avatar. JFL. Also, how do I know if I have a wide or small palate?

Doesn't look bad, its kinda unique tbh (y)
No, I just said that your docs widened your palate, which is good. You would have a narrower palate if the Orthodoc wouldnt open the gap between your teeth. Btw. do you know why he did that?

I wish i would have my old gap between my two front feeth, but for that i would want to have a wider midface/mouth. BTW I am thinking of getting palate expander braces since its less haram than the typical plastic surgery :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Doesn't look bad, its kinda unique tbh (y)
No, I just said that your docs widened your palate, which is good. You would have a narrower palate if the Orthodoc wouldnt open the gap between your teeth. Btw. do you know why he did that?

I wish i would have my old gap between my two front feeth, but for that i would want to have a wider midface/mouth. BTW I am thinking of getting palate expander braces since its less haram than the typical plastic surgery :feelshehe:

I don't know why she did it. I had a female orthodontist, mind you. She was a foreigner, so she had an accent and spoke in English.

I hope you get those braces you want. I've had enough of braces. I had them for 3 years.

Happy7

I have crooked teeth and lopsided bite I need braces.