Never expected this forum to be so full of kids

Pulgasari

Pulgasari

Iron
Wtf are all these threads about literal middle and high schoolers asking if it's over or how to looksmaxx. Or talking about their school experiences in present meaning they're still at that stage of their life. Meanwhile when I was their age I was still bluepilled, carefree and happier. Just caring about vidya, anime, shows and meeting up with friends. This really says a lot about our society :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, iam good boy and BrahminBoss
its over for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, horizontallytall and iam good boy
Wtf are all these threads about literal middle and high schoolers asking if it's over or how to looksmaxx. Or talking about their school experiences in present meaning they're still at that stage of their life. Meanwhile when I was their age I was still bluepilled, carefree and happier. Just caring about vidya, anime, shows and meeting up with friends. This really says a lot about our society :lul:
the internet and social media is literal demonic shit for children to be exposed to

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
the internet and social media is literal demonic shit for children to be exposed to
Tbh I thought one of the requirements of this forum was to be +18 but I was wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and TechnoBoss
you’ve missed the golden age of wise users

now it’s just full of tiktokers

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and horizontallytall
Never expected this forum to be full of racist niggers, but we both got our surprises

I expected incels though

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Stfu the more early the blackpilled the better

At age 11 everyone should abuse HGH 10iu everyday with cjcdac and aromasine and eat ton of protein and kill everyone

Fr when i was a kid i was just playing cod w my friends not browsing bp forums💀

Lucky they have 34 year old virgins like me to guide them.

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried