Never forget the truth about women

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
"The ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female. They are the main instigators of sex. They control which men get it and which men don’t. Women are flawed creatures, and my mistreatment at their hands has made me realize this sad truth. There is something very twisted and wrong with the way their brains are wired. They think like beasts, and in truth,they are beasts. Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally. They are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses. Because of this,the men who do get to experience the pleasures of sex and the privilege of breeding are the men who women are sexually attracted to… the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men. I have observed this all my life. The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself.

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female.

Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order to prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such."

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 6 others
Not one word

Just gonna say

I love women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
You put all of this in quotes, who you quoting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Dn rd be chad or die

• +1
cope

women are wonderful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187, Chadeep and 1 other person
Disgusting tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and karbo
  • +1
They are both the biggest motivators for progress but also the cause for civilizational collapse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
after the fourth lay a girl told me she has a boyfriend
but its „no problem“ because their relationship is going downhill because he has mental problems after his mom cheated

on that note:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Must be you experience to be in female company

I don't have to simp or be a cuck to be in their company
They are generally boring as hell. I can't comprehend what kind of male would genuinely enjoy female company, I get even tired fast of spending time with my girlfriend, and I have other perks with her than just talking too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
They are generally boring as hell. I can't comprehend what kind of male would genuinely enjoy female company, I get even tired fast of spending time with my girlfriend, and I have other perks with her than just talking too.
Probaly because it's your girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Based ER. The great philosopher of our time.

• +1
water

• +1