Never get bimax

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Just get genioplasty and rhinoplasty if you can, bimax will ruin your life trust me. You will regret it.

"The recovery period after a sliding genioplasty is NO longer than chin implant placement. Expect the recovery to take between two and three weeks. Normally, patients are able to return to work seven to ten days after surgery."

Literally get genio, then go back to work in one week.
Bimax lol, you will look retarded for 1 year and eat all foods in liquid form

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, WeiWei, Agendum and 10 others
Ngl his side ascended a lot in the 2nd pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Yuno_howitez
Ngl his side ascended a lot in the 2nd pic
these are the 2 surgeries imma get and after that im done with plastic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
genio bloating lasts like 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
did that guy do bimax or genio + rhino?
Just genio and rhino, it was a redditor.
He claimed he even wanted to do just chin fillers, but the surgeon advised him to get a sliding genioplasty lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Just get genioplasty and rhinoplasty if you can, bimax will ruin your life trust me. You will regret it.

View attachment 2304424
View attachment 2304426

"The recovery period after a sliding genioplasty is NO longer than chin implant placement. Expect the recovery to take between two and three weeks. Normally, patients are able to return to work seven to ten days after surgery."

from incel to prettyboy slayer

But if youre built like this in no way a genio and rhino could save you

EQd_zA3U4AAMcQE.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: extremchange628181, Agendum, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
bimax is the goat surgery for a reason
it literally changes lives lmao

some people just insist on it even when they don't need to, which is probably where the "dont get bimax, worst mistake of my life" narrative comes from

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and AlexBrown84
Amazin result in op
People who say nose don’t matter on males are morons. Center of the face and the #1 thing ugly kids are bullied for for both sexes

• +1
Reactions: zura, tinderhacker, Agendum and 2 others
But if youre built like this in no way a genio and rhino could save you

EQd_zA3U4AAMcQE.jpg
bimax is the goat surgery for a reason
it literally changes lives lmao

some people just insist on it even when they don't need to, which is probably where the "dont get bimax, worst mistake of my life" narrative comes from
Amazin result in op
People who say nose don’t matter on males are morons. Center of the face and the #1 thing ugly kids are bullied for for both sexes
Yes, bimax would be necesarry for that guy. But he is literally deformed, few people like that here. If you are deformed then I support doing it, but just cause you aren't chad, you are stupid if you do it. Guy in OP is just ugly, not deformed.

big angle fraud tho

Yes, bimax would be necesarry for that guy. But he is literally deformed, few people like that here. If you are deformed then I support doing it, but just cause you aren't chad, you are stupid if you do it. Guy in OP is just ugly, not deformed.
I think i am in the middle of this guy you posted and this deformed guy i posted. I have a SLIGHT dorsal hump and a slight recessed chin but my jaw is kind of visible when I stand up with good posture. My gonial angle is fucked up too.

big angle fraud tho
I think i am in the middle of this guy you posted and this deformed guy i posted. I have a SLIGHT dorsal hump and a slight recessed chin but my jaw is kind of visible when I stand up with good posture. My gonial angle is fucked up too.
How is your bite looking? Me personally, I have an ugly nose and recessed chin with a good bite, so rhino and genio are the optimal surgeries for me.

big angle fraud tho
you can see the comments but seems the guy deleted the post. He had even more pics, of another angle where he still looked good, so its not that much of an angle fraud, he just looked a lot better. I only saved these two pics sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
Damn I feel so good seeing that transformation that guys entire life would have changed although he isn't a chad but will do much much better in dating with that much better new face .

• +1
some people would look really bad without a bimax and only a genio. it really depends on the case you cannot just see one result and come to this conclusion

Amazin result in op
agreed. male rhino fails are hilarious though

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ROTTING and Reformed
no genio will help my recessed maxilla

• Hmm...
some people would look really bad without a bimax and only a genio. it really depends on the case you cannot just see one result and come to this conclusion
Which people? Only deformed ones wouild look really bad without a genio. If you have a normal bite and aren't deformed, bimax is a cope.
Damn I feel so good seeing that transformation that guys entire life would have changed although he isn't a chad but will do much much better in dating with that much better new face .
Yes, he had another angle. Looks pretty good, can totally have a girlfriend. Before? Forever alone, no exception.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

He needs a genioplasty too, his chin is way too far behind. Men should get a straight nose, with maybe just a tinny little bit upturned. Getting a feminine nose is retarded...

Which people? Only deformed ones wouild look really bad without a genio. If you have a normal bite and aren't deformed, bimax is a cope.

Yes, he had another angle. Looks pretty good, can totally have a girlfriend. Before? Forever alone, no exception.
you just said people who dont need a bimax would just need a genio. thats like common sense, no shit sherlock.

ofc people with a malocl. or deformity need a bimax and not just a genio. literally water

His nose wasn't even downturned. He is a retard.

He needed a genio with a lot of movement, and just a little bit adjust the nose.

you just said people who dont need a bimax would just need a genio. thats like common sense, no shit sherlock.

ofc people with a malocl. or deformity need a bimax and not just a genio. literally water
People = humans
Non people = subhumans (deformed)

He needs a genioplasty too, his chin is way too far behind. Men should get a straight nose, with maybe just a tinny little bit upturned. Getting a feminine nose is retarded...
it's not just that his nose became way too feminine, his maxilla appears even more flat to me in the after.

View attachment 2304424
View attachment 2304426

Not true, 1 week post bimax and i can already eat soft chicken. Most of the swelling goes away after 3 months

honestly, something about this is very fishy now.

dude, I don't think he's being sincere. I'm even beginning to question if it was the same person... most likely case it heavy edits involved.

can more of an expert join in on this:

3512757 1688747929468

rhino doesn't change your ENTIRE midface. look how ressseced he was before.
also genie cannot accomplish what he looks like. look at how his lips line up after.
also, what the fuck happened to all the fat underneath his chin?

there's something bullshit about this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren and Yuno_howitez
k but let’s see his front

I think it's a good amount, the crease just looks fucking ugly. he needs some kind of filler for it
it's way too much, that's literally comic book superhero tier lmao

Meanwhile the irl superman looks much better and has way less chin projection

Jaw "projection" is 100x more important than chin imo, although they're both correlated to some extent.

Jaw "projection" is 100x more important than chin imo, although they're both correlated to some extent.
Truer words have never been spoken. Chin is such a fucking meme.

I always thought genio was the answer. It only is if your jaw is harmonious to begin with. Otherwise you end up looking like the joker.

Fuck, man. I need a better jaw. I fucking hate chin memes.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
its not that much you are exaggerating, chin should be aligned with top lip
exactly, it goes way past both lips in the morph you made, and the sheer mass you gave it overpowers the rest of his face pretty hard, making him lose harmony "points".

exactly, it goes way past both lips in the morph you made, and the sheer mass you gave it overpowers the rest of his face pretty hard, making him lose harmony "points".

It looks good its slightly behind upper lip. Look at henry cavill chin

View attachment 2304517
It looks good its slightly behind upper lip. Look at henry cavill chin
that stems from jaw misalignment most likely (his bottom lip is noticeably behind his upper). If his jaws were properly aligned that much chin projection would look uncanny 100%. it's just masking the actual problem.

Ok thanks i'll still get my bimax.

How is your bite looking? Me personally, I have an ugly nose and recessed chin with a good bite, so rhino and genio are the optimal surgeries for me.
I have a slight crossbite

• +1
legit desperation tier anyone who gets bimax

• +1
Angle frauded

• +1
you sound like every orthodontist ever

Just genio and rhino, it was a redditor.
He claimed he even wanted to do just chin fillers, but the surgeon advised him to get a sliding genioplasty lmao.
Good result

Genio do something for the lower lip? Because from what i've heard it doesn't really matter if the teeth stay in the same place , no change thats why bimax is imo the best solution

honestly, something about this is very fishy now.

dude, I don't think he's being sincere. I'm even beginning to question if it was the same person... most likely case it heavy edits involved.

can more of an expert join in on this:

View attachment 2304483View attachment 2304484

rhino doesn't change your ENTIRE midface. look how ressseced he was before.
also genie cannot accomplish what he looks like. look at how his lips line up after.
also, what the fuck happened to all the fat underneath his chin?

there's something bullshit about this
Different angle, in the first pic he's facing away from the camera slightly, second pic he's facing towards the camera slightly

Some weight loss was involved too

Muh dont get bimax, nigga some people literally need bimax, you retards need to understand that bimax isn't a cosmetic surgery JFL

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
Muh dont get bimax, nigga some people literally need bimax, you retards need to understand that bimax isn't a cosmetic surgery JFL
nobody needs bimax

You need bimax if your forward growth sucks

nobody needs bimax
Some people literally need it to fix their airways, Bimax isn't only a cosmetic procedure, it's done to ensure health risks don't happen in the future.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Do this many people here actually have bite problems that they need bimax? I thought everyone just fixed that shit with braces as a kid.

Different angle, in the first pic he's facing away from the camera slightly, second pic he's facing towards the camera slightly

Some weight loss was involved too
but bro, look at his lipseal? look at how balanced and better his maxilla/jaw looks? even his nose, not only did the shape change but it seems its anatomy changed.

how is this possible?

it changed his entire phenotype.

something is off, man.