Never get bimax

Do this many people here actually have bite problems that they need bimax? I thought everyone just fixed that shit with braces as a kid.
finally a high IQ user here.

hey bro, do you think this is legit?

3512757 1688747929468

a. the difference is just too beautiful. you rarely ever see this. seems his entire pheno shifted
b. his midface seems so much different. its literally pushed inwards in the before
c. I refuse to believe genio alone can achieve that. his entire mandible looks altered. the gonial/body/projection...
d. look at his lip seal before and after. this shit is absurd. how can all this just be rhino/genio?

if this is possible I need it badly.

He needs a genioplasty too, his chin is way too far behind. Men should get a straight nose, with maybe just a tinny little bit upturned. Getting a feminine nose is retarded...
Upturned nose with a slight slope is still the ideal for males, studies back it up as well. Droopy tips and dorsal humps are a huge failo, certain very masculine looking sand niggas can pull it off though since it fits their phenotype. An upturned nose deprojected a bit can actually improve the side profiles harmony too and make the jaw look less weak. The big issue with that guys nose job is not that its upturned or has a slope its that the nose became too small imo. The guy you posted in OP got an upturned nose and it looks great cuz its not too small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
finally a high IQ user here.

hey bro, do you think this is legit?

View attachment 2304669View attachment 2304670

a. the difference is just too beautiful. you rarely ever see this. seems his entire pheno shifted
b. his midface seems so much different. its literally pushed inwards in the before
c. I refuse to believe genio alone can achieve that. his entire mandible looks altered. the gonial/body/projection...
d. look at his lip seal before and after. this shit is absurd. how can all this just be rhino/genio?

if this is possible I need it badly.
I didn’t read any of the thread really but this picture makes me laugh because it’s the typical example of someone everyone here would tell it’s over and needs mega-bimax simply due to autistic bias and laziness. If you look closely and analyse his main flaws originally you’ll find it’s not something arbitrary like “muh recession”, they are:

-Downward grown maxilla causing high gonial angle

-Death-tier chin projection and mandible length beyond the alveolar bone (none of which bimax would solve, but genio would fix the latter)

-Terrible nose shape and bridge projection (hence why his pheno has “changed”. Nose-bridge is one of those pheno-dependent traits)

His jaw alignment and bite is actually fine if you look at his lip alignment so he is a terrible candidate for bimax.

Combined with the obvious change in angle and lighting, of course these two surgeries could achieve the results shown in the picture because two of the main points were addressed (nose-bridge through rhino and chin through genio). His gonial angle is still too high though as his maxilla is downward grown.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: trumpwillwin
I didn’t read any of the thread really but this picture makes me laugh because it’s the typical example of someone everyone here would tell it’s over and needs mega-bimax simply due to autistic bias and laziness. If you look closely and analyse his main flaws originally you’ll find it’s not something arbitrary like “muh recession”, they are:

-Downward grown maxilla causing high gonial angle

-Death-tier chin projection and mandible length beyond the alveolar bone (none of which bimax would solve, but genio would fix the latter)

-Terrible nose-bridge projection (hence why his pheno has “changed”. Nose-bridge is one of those pheno-dependent traits)

His jaw alignment and bite is actually fine if you look at his lip alignment so he is a terrible candidate for bimax.

Combined with the obvious change in angle and lighting, of course these two surgeries could achieve the results shown in the picture because two of the main points were addressed (nose-bridge through rhino and chin through genio). His gonial angle is still too high though as his maxilla is downward grown.
1. by nose bridge you mean instead of his hooked/droopy tip he now has a upturned straight nose, right?

2. most importantly, this is what is giving him insane harmony:

3513000 1688754816746
3512757 1688747929468

how come my genio wasn't nearly as harmonious as this? this looks fucking great. its all nicely lined up and forward. is this possible through implants?

1. by nose bridge you mean instead of his hooked/droopy tip he now has a upturned straight nose, right?

2. most importantly, this is what is giving him insane harmony:

View attachment 2304696View attachment 2304697

how come my genio wasn't nearly as harmonious as this? this looks fucking great. its all nicely lined up and forward. is this possible through implants?
1. Nose bridge is the bony part of the nose between the eyes. Google it bro.

2. Idk tbh maybe you had other failos. What exactly do you mean by not harmonious? If you are talking about the mandible notch due to the loss in chin height that arises with typical sliding genioplasty, then the reason his might look better is because he might have gotten vertical genio and/or an implant/filler to fill in the notch.

1. Nose bridge is the bony part of the nose between the eyes. Google it bro.

2. Idk tbh maybe you had other failos. What exactly do you mean by not harmonious? If you are talking about the mandible notch due to the loss in chin height that arises with typical sliding genioplasty, then the reason his might look better is because he might have gotten vertical genio and/or an implant/filler to fill in the notch.
holy shit, dude, nose bridge is a life hack into changing your pheno.

thats insane.

Yes, bimax would be necesarry for that guy. But he is literally deformed, few people like that here. If you are deformed then I support doing it, but just cause you aren't chad, you are stupid if you do it. Guy in OP is just ugly, not deformed.
yeah i understand your point, bimax is a big and risky asf surgery while genio affects like 1/10th of your face but still changes a lot of how people perceive you

rhino is also necessary cuz the nose being too big/deformed gives the impression of a smaller maxilla/mandible which overall fucks you

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
yeah i understand your point, bimax is a big and risky asf surgery while genio affects like 1/10th of your face but still changes a lot of how people perceive you

rhino is also necessary cuz the nose being too big/deformed gives the impression of a smaller maxilla/mandible which overall fucks you
speaking fax

speaking fax
Screenshot 20230707 184107 Gallery

do you think i could be a good candidate for both rhino and genio?

my chin is already well forward grown but it doesnt have enough height
(even if i got more chin height it would look odd without more ramus and overall mandible height)

my nose on the other hand, look closely to my nose bone and the way it is shaped... i think rhino could alter my pheno a little, maybe a nose like the dude in the transformation u posted would be good

View attachment 2304986
do you think i could be a good candidate for both rhino and genio?

my chin is already well forward grown but it doesnt have enough height
(even if i got more chin height it would look odd without more ramus and overall mandible height)

my nose on the other hand, look closely to my nose bone and the way it is shaped... i think rhino could alter my pheno a little, maybe a nose like the dude in the transformation u posted would be good
your chin is insane lmao dont get genioplasty.

if ur ramus is fucked up get implants

Unless you are recessed you dont need bimax

If you are not recessed but not forward grown genio can probably get you 75% of the way to a top tier face

But you would need trimax to get to that last 100%

And unless you are super recessed you do not need Alfaro tier movements. You dont even need Ramieri tier movements

Upturned nose with a slight slope is still the ideal for males, studies back it up as well. Droopy tips and dorsal humps are a huge failo, certain very masculine looking sand niggas can pull it off though since it fits their phenotype. An upturned nose deprojected a bit can actually improve the side profiles harmony too and make the jaw look less weak. The big issue with that guys nose job is not that its upturned or has a slope its that the nose became too small imo. The guy you posted in OP got an upturned nose and it looks great cuz its not too small
I agree that the main problem with that guys rhino was the nose size, but the slope is still excessive and would feminize him no matter the nose volume.
the guy in OP does look good, but you can’t deny that his nose isn’t very dimorphic

im not saying a straight nose doesnt mog btw, it most certainly does. but a dorsal hump is a way bigger failo on women than on men. problem is most ppl with them also have underdevelop jaws, so they look worse and then we make the mistake of attributing it mostly to the nose. If your hump isnt that bad and you have good forward growth, i think it’s a very minor failo.

Also curious as to what are these studies that show that a slight slope is ideal for men. Imo the ideal dimorphic nose for men (caucasians, at least) would be as straight as possible, with a high nose bridge and a lower (close to 90) nasolabial angle. That combined with a pronounced browridge will create a mogger profile, provided that your forward growth is decent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
never don't get bimax

Amazin result in op
People who say nose don’t matter on males are morons. Center of the face and the #1 thing ugly kids are bullied for for both sexes
Nose is severely underrated imo
2cee895f235ee04082e60ace775d209d
8813284064 2 1 1

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
There is no universal rule for facial ascension and it really comes down to what the end goal is.

The guy had a good result no doubt, but chances are his bone structure is still lacking and thus he needs implants such as jaw angles, infras, and supras for more angularity and overall chaddification. If he were to get them as he currently is, the results could be subpar due to placement over a downward grown maxilla messing things up. Thus he needs a cosmetic bimax to correctly set the foundation for later implant and soft tissue modifications, but that could be tricky because he already got a genio and rhino and the bimax movements could alter things and require revisions, underscoring the importance of undergoing major facial osteotomies first for aesthetics.

But as I said, still an improvement and many guys are perfectly fine with that. Just don't be surprised if you try to cope with quick fixes to your failos and the result is a modest PSL jump when you were aiming for higher. With the amount of guys who shit on the potential for surgical ascension, I feel promoting quick-fix lines of thinking like this only adds fuel to the fire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
"The recovery period after a sliding genioplasty is NO longer than chin implant placement. Expect the recovery to take between two and three weeks. Normally, patients are able to return to work seven to ten days after surgery."
This is incorrect. The recovery period for genioplasty is the exact same as bimax. The difference is that it covers a much smaller region of the face (chin and bottom lip vs. whole lower face).

This is incorrect. The recovery period for genioplasty is the exact same as bimax. The difference is that it covers a much smaller region of the face (chin and bottom lip vs. whole lower face).
Its 1 week to recover dawg

• Woah
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Then u must have subhuman healing genetics or some other problems
Not sure if this is some kind of trolling attempt. Nobody with any qualifications would say that an osteotomy has a 1-month healing time.

Not sure if this is some kind of trolling attempt. Nobody with any qualifications would say that an osteotomy has a 1-month healing time.
The recovery period for genioplasty is the exact same as bimax.

JFL at you

The recovery period for genioplasty is the exact same as bimax.
Yes, because they are both osteotomies.

Please take a moment to stop and learn the first most basic facts about the procedures before responding.

Yes, because they are both osteotomies.

Please take a moment to stop and learn the first most basic facts about the procedures before responding.
U recover faster with genio than bimax bozo ahh. Explain why not then

U recover faster with genio than bimax bozo ahh. Explain why not then
This isn't complicated. Genio and bimax are the same category of surgeries: Osteotomy. Therefore, they have the same recovery periods.

from subhuman to MTN/HTN, holy shit

good thread op, bookmarked