Never go to Turkey or any of those countries for surgery

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I had an otoplasty-reduction this summer and I decided to go to Istanbul for that: Wrong decision, probably the worst mistake I ever done ever.

This fucking turkroach surgeon pathetically failed my ears. One look weird while the other one look as if he did nothing at all to improve its shape and size.

Fucking scammer and fucking country. Now I'm doomed to get back in this shithole in order to get a revision from the same doctor (which I absolutely don't want).

The morality of this thread is to prevent any of you thinking he can ascends by going to those shaddy doctors from those third world countries. If you live in the West, just get the right amount of money and go to the right surgeon. Otherwise, you'll truly regret.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19766, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Atleast u have your ears still

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and NormieKilla
its well known turks are butchers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, 444, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, NormieKilla and Moggie
nigga this whole country is for scammers by scammers, sorry u had to learn the hard way
1ncjn9.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18840
Not really.
You should ask for the name of the doctor and do more research on him and his results.

Most people rely on companies to arrange them a package. That’s the problem.
They probably don’t even know who their doctor is or the hospital.

Got body liposuction in Istanbul and very happy.
Plenty of foids are flying to Turkey for Rhino and whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
I had an otoplasty-reduction this summer and I decided to go to Istanbul for that: Wrong decision, probably the worst mistake I ever done ever.

This fucking turkroach surgeon pathetically failed my ears. One look weird while the other one look as if he did nothing at all to improve its shape and size.

Fucking scammer and fucking country. Now I'm doomed to get back in this shithole in order to get a revision from the same doctor (which I absolutely don't want).

The morality of this thread is to prevent any of you thinking he can ascends by going to those shaddy doctors from those third world countries. If you live in the West, just get the right amount of money and go to the right surgeon. Otherwise, you'll truly regret.
Don’t blame Turkey. There are plenty of great surgeons in Turkey with plenty of before/after. You didn’t do your due diligence and research. Also, if you think Turkey is to blame, look how many negative reviews there are from some UK surgeons

nigga this whole country is for scammers by scammers, sorry u had to learn the hard way
Don’t blame Turkey. There are plenty of great surgeons in Turkey with plenty of before/after. You didn’t do your due diligence and research. Also, if you think Turkey is to blame, look how many negative reviews there are from some UK surgeons

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
its well known turks are butchers
Don’t blame Turkey. There are plenty of great surgeons in Turkey with plenty of before/after. You didn’t do your due diligence and research. Also, if you think Turkey is to blame, look how many negative reviews there are from some UK surgeons. I’ve got blepharoplasty in Turkey and I’m more than satisfied

nigga my close relatives own hair transplant clinics here in my 5km range wtf are you talking about, i live in istanbul :lul:

God cursed them with shit surgery skills after they killed too many armenians

I hate Turkey