Never have sex with a fat woman part 2

D

Deleted member 55345

Bioprovment
Check my first thread before reading

Pretty much a fat girl iv been fucking was going to go to the police and text my mother that I abused her for years and assaulted her (all lies)

I managed to contact her on a fake number and convinced her to talk things out. We got in an argument and I ended up fucking her last night. I pretty much told her if she doesn’t go to the police saying I assaulted her or text my mom then I will date her and give her what she wants.

Im probably going to end up dating this fat girl now to avoid legal troubles and troubling my family. It’s over for me fat women are entitled to relationships in 2024 and will send you to jail if you try to pump and dump them.

My life is over either way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, mid, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 11 others
Not even a chuckle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, traplurker and Ricky212
Kys I have real problems you ugly incel bitch
kim jong un GIF

murder her and rape her afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mid, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
I will save her from you I need to protect her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
pretty much told her if she doesn’t go to the police saying I assaulted her or text my mom then I will date her and give her what she wants.
WTF NOO

• +1
Reactions: mid, ShowerMaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I'll never have sex with a woman because they scare me, fr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 55345
Bro how Is this even possible lol america Is such a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 55345 and thereallegend
Bro how Is this even possible lol america Is such a shithole
the only fat chick i’ve fucked was an illegal immigrant so that’s probably the only reason this didn’t happen to me as well

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 55345
the only fat chick i’ve fucked was an illegal immigrant so that’s probably the only reason this didn’t happen to me as well
How Is It possible that you're not able to Say that there was consent?? Such garbage laws. Always get some contact or sum before fucking an American bitch lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
this is like the worst nightmare ever rip for u bruther, my only advice, inject her aids/hiv infected blood

• +1
this is like the worst nightmare ever rip for u bruther, my only advice, inject her aids/hiv infected blood
I would probably get blamed and sent to jail. I most likely will kill myself soon.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, the BULL and thereallegend
How Is It possible that you're not able to Say that there was consent?? Such garbage laws. Always get some contact or sum before fucking an American bitch lol
OP is a bitch. He didn’t need to cave in like that.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I didn't want to get the police and my family involved
You’re a bitch. Shoulda stood up for yourself pussy. Now you’ve just entered an abusive relationship

• +1
Of course he's able. OP is just a gullible guy.
She had a recording of us having rough sex and made it seem like it was non consensual.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, HerpDerpson, the BULL and 1 other person
Download cp into her phone then report her to the police

• +1
Weak bitch
Lol
She owns you now

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 55345
You’re a bitch. Shoulda stood up for yourself pussy. Now you’ve just entered an abusive relationship
I tried to end it many times, there's nothing I could do anymore I mostly didn't want my mother being sad and me having to deal with legal bullshit because im broke.c

You live in Bulgaria
jfl at flexing living in a state where some random bitch can ruin you. you're in the shitty position, pay respect.

• +1
It’s possible if she knows the legal system very well.
Honestly if she does that to me i would be happy bc considering how miserable and worthless i am that would mean some1 took the time and effort into doing all that

• Woah
Over

• +1
I tried to end it many times, there's nothing I could do anymore I mostly didn't want my mother being sad and me having to deal with legal bullshit because im broke.c
You should of called her bluff. Blind threats

Did she take your virginity?

jfl at flexing living in a state where some random bitch can ruin you. you're in the shitty position, pay respect.
yeah there's no way any random fat bitch can ruin your life lol
You just don't know the laws here in your village people get raped daily and no one cares

You just don't know the laws here in your village people get raped daily and no one cares
they're some shitty laws. you're emotionally damaged and now trying to find some relief by saying you live in bulgaria lol. you got played by this fat bitch and is your fault if you know how things work in america tbh

You should of called her bluff. Blind threats
I checked my moms phone and she had texted her saying hello, also when I went to see her she had typed something out to send her also she has the recording so I didn't want to risk it.

I checked my moms phone and she had texted her saying hello, also when I went to see her she had typed something out to send her also she has the recording so I didn't want to risk it.
Your mom should understand there's crazy women out there. She would've treated her reaching out like spam mail

You know you just fell victim to blackmail?

• +1
they're some shitty laws. you're emotionally damaged and now trying to find some relief by saying you live in bulgaria lol. you got played by this fat bitch and is your fault if you know how things work in america tbh
You were claiming there's no way this can happen but it happens all the time here. Yes I should have known I started fucking her years ago when pump and dumping was more acceptable but she would always try to get me to date her. I should move across the country or join the military tbh.

• +1
You could've sued her for blackmail but you're a gullible guy my friend. Mr Beta Billy you are.

You could've sued her for blackmail but you're a gullible guy my friend. Mr Beta Billy you are.
I don't wana take it to court maybe if I get some money and stuff I can afford to hire a defendant, Iv started recording her swell.

• +1
That's so unfortunate. Have you considered contacting a lawyer?
It's not the first time a man goes to jail because of her mentally ill gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345 and thereallegend
  • +1
Your mom should understand there's crazy women out there. She would've treated her reaching out like spam mail
They used to work at the same place so she's aware of her existence to a degree

• Woah