NEVER LOSE a FIGHT or get beaten up in front of your wife/girlfriend (Primal Physical Combat Pill)

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx, zura, niqfan625 and 72 others

This is why it is SO fucking important

- To be tall, wide, and muscular
- learn self defense
- carry firearms, knives, or pepper spray

This video pretty much sums up why the aforementioned points are so fucking important

Imagine the humiliation for both the father and son. The father couldn't protect his son and got KO'd on video with a single punch for millions to see and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tytrock, iam good boy, niqfan625 and 40 others
It is unreal that normies and bluepillers still deny this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MandM, zura and 25 others
Indeed brother, i remember you making all these points on another forum

Height x Frame x Dimorphic pill is key here

Most of your success in fights like buddybuyo put it is genetic and hormone based. Fast twitch fiber pilled too

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, MM299579, Slob and 17 others
Do i look high t?

3ED57CA9 6422 47A4 A215 85ED50CE115C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, LampPostPrime, ArdaxHG and 12 others
We live in a jungle, nothing literally nothing can save you from the lose a fight failo.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 19294, MM299579 and 24 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, LampPostPrime, irrumator praetor and 9 others
True, but most of fags these days are too scared to fight they just use weapons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fatweewee123, T50 Mogger, astraldreamer and 11 others
Never show weakness.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, futuregigamogger, T50 Mogger and 13 others
Imagine the humiliation for both the father and son. The father couldn't protect his son and got KO'd on video with a single punch for millions to see and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.
Caged so hard at that clip of the dude with his poppa, the inevitable fate of Dev User2103 R.I.P.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shabby890, LampPostPrime, ArdaxHG and 18 others
fuck so much suicide fuel but

why do redditors do this shit??

that guy who's gf plays with herself thinking of Dylan needs to leave her.

that guy who got beaten up by the guys in the car, one had a cricket stump?? where the fuck was this? india??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, szolliontaraelis, coldandforgotten and 12 others
This is one of the many reasons why strength training is so important, it can not only build a very impressive physique but it will make you much stronger than the vast majority of men and then you will win most fights. It's better than learning martial arts because it can be directly applied to street fighting.

But a better way to handle the situation would have been to use pepper spray on the attacker, it allows the victim to avoid getting into a risky fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, AngryShortMale, T50 Mogger and 9 others
"And physically, I'm a 5"6 kid in front of them."

🤣🤣🤣🤣 where did that manlet get confidence to talk up to real men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Der Doktor, Nautica and Kingkellz
"Later, the third guy got out of the car with a fucking cricket stump"

He got beat up by a bunch of curries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 51465, Der Doktor and 32 others
You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect, and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
TAKEAWAY- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

ok but the point is if u lose a fight, is too still be grounded after who cares?
if ur atleast trying to protect someone thats all that matters now if u the one provoking it and u lose ok ok then ur a loser
but the other way around not really only an L if u start stressin over it after

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ROTTING, Kingkellz and 2 others
Of course you should learn to defend yourself. That's water. But if she leaves you because you lost a fight then fuck her. There are 4 BILLION other women on this planet. Find another. I'm sick of seeing this scarcity mindset you niggas got

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fatweewee123, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 4946 and 30 others
Mmh, honestly i think this is true, but not that much?

First cases you posted from reddit are from people who feel down for being beaten up, their gf doesn't matter that much, the long post, i don't think she was even into him lol.
On the first case, if he hadn't been around, things could have been worse for her

last case is really suifuel jfl... imagine having your gf masturbating about the guy who kicked you ass... or imagine you beeing the one who the girl is masturbating on. :feelsgood:

Probably "dylan" was a chad anyway.. that's why she wants him.. she just realized after that.

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139, futuregigamogger, Maalik and 9 others
Of course you should learn to defend yourself. That's water. But if she leaves you because you lost a fight then fuck her. There are 4 BILLION other women on this planet. Find another. I'm sick of seeing this scarcity mindset you niggas got
true but that's not the point of the thread. I agree with what you're saying but the premise was this is the importance of being high fighting success or even better perceived as such

It's not all about women it's about self dignity, respect and leveraging social perceptions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, MM299579, Sny and 6 others
Mmh, honestly i think this is true, but not that much?

First cases you posted from reddit are from people who feel down for being beaten up, their gf doesn't matter that much, the long post, i don't think she was even into him lol.

last case is really suifuel jfl... imagine having your gf masturbating about the guy who kicked you ass... or imagine you beeing the one who the girl is masturbating on. :feelsgood:

Probably "dylan" was a chad anyway.. that's why she wants him.. she just realized after that.
All reddit is larp unless proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, lookmaxmax, MM299579 and 6 others

This is why it is SO fucking important

- To be tall, wide, and muscular
- learn self defense
- carry firearms, knives, or pepper spray

This video pretty much sums up why the aforementioned points are so fucking important

tbh I've very low consideration for my father. While looking like a tall bulky deep voiced tyrone. He is litterally a weak man he couldnt handle my mother attitude and put her in her female place so she divorced his ass and took him everything from him, he is just a loser, and will probably wageslave untill he go to retirement, or if I win enough money to allow him to live confortably, He live alone in a small garbage apartement, he is sweet and calm, but he is i face a very ressentful person deep down that's pathetic, he is quite a shy person as well . I would be surprised if he lose a fight, because he is very physically strong and dominant he just have a weak mind, but eitherwayd my opinion about him wouldn't change. I will still love him the same way regardless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid, futuregigamogger, ironjacket and 3 others
A decent girl might not leave but she'll still think less of you. Like imagine if you're girl went all she-hulk and started doing masculine shit, you're going to lose attraction even if it was a one time thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, MM299579, Deleted member 16641 and 8 others
always carry a gun 😔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 14905, Byjomo and 6 others
true but that's not the point of the thread. I agree with what you're saying but the premise was this is the importance of being high fighting success or even better perceived as such

It's not all about women it's about self dignity, respect and leveraging social perceptions.
Ok I get that but getting jump by 4 guys is different than standing around and letting your old dad get his ass kicked. Plus Reddit is larp unless proven otherwise so better examples are needed

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, hypergamy, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
Ok I get that but getting jump by 4 guys is different than standing around and letting your old dad get his ass kicked. Plus Reddit is larp unless proven otherwise so better examples are needed
Lmfao:lul:

Fair points man

• +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Kingkellz
But every woman will either lose attraction or respect you less

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Slob, hypergamy and 2 others
just look high fighting success. If you lose tell the girl they had a knife and guns.
Easy fix. Life is good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, LampPostPrime, chawaje and 7 others

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 16834, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
A decent girl might not leave but she'll still think less of you. Like imagine if you're girl went all she-hulk and started doing masculine shit, you're going to lose attraction even if it was a one time thing.
It depends on the situation. Standing around while your old dad gets beat up: lose respect.
Losing a regular fight: no respect lost

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, MM299579, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
eh, no
everything on reddit is a larp first of all
and second, this specific type of larp is a very well known fetish, some subhuman cucks get turned on by the idea of getting beaten by another man and having him steal his girl.

many, many, MANY incels would absolutely love if they could get access to prettyboy Chad's harem by beating him up, but unfortunately for those guys that's not reality.
good looking and lose a fight? "omg u poor thing come to my house I'll take care of u ;) ;)"
good looking and win a fight? "omg ur so strong come to my house for ur trophy ;) ;)"

at some point you'll just have to accept that this is a clown world and there is nothing you can do to get around it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, MM299579, ´´´´´´´´ and 16 others
just look high fighting success. If you lose tell the girl they had a knife and guns.
Easy fix. Life is good.
This.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and xanny
eh, no
everything on reddit is a larp first of all
and second, this specific type of larp is a very well known fetish, some subhuman cucks get turned on by the idea of getting beaten by another man and having him steal his girl.

many, many, MANY incels would absolutely love if they could get access to prettyboy Chad's harem by beating him up, but unfortunately for those guys that's not reality.
good looking and lose a fight? "omg u poor thing come to my house I'll take care of u ;) ;)"
good looking and win a fight? "omg ur so strong come to my house for ur trophy ;) ;)"

at some point you'll just have to accept that this is a clown world and there is nothing you can do to get around it
You cappin' outta yo ass with this one.

You must've never been in school, where a man got his ass beat and lost all status.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
It depends on the situation. Standing around while your old dad gets beat up: lose respect.
I don't know why you can't just listen to what women SAY :ROFLMAO: OPs post even has examples of women saying they lost respect and attraction to their boyfriend after losing a BOXING MATCH, not even a real fight :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 1 other person
You cappin' outta yo ass with this one.

You must've never been in school, where a man got his ass beat and lost all status.
average looking guys
like I said, be good looking

prettyboy chad can steal your girl even if you beat his ass, I'm really sorry about that but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Kingkellz
you gotta pick and choose your battles.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, T50 Mogger, LampPostPrime and 8 others
I don't know why you can't just listen to what women SAY :ROFLMAO: OPs post even has examples of women saying they lost respect and attraction to their boyfriend after losing a BOXING MATCH, not even a real fight :lul:
DON'T EVER LISTEN TO WHAT A WOMEN SAYS. Actions > Words

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MM299579, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
If a group of violent ogres came up to me to beat me to half death over a woman I would run and let the bitch fend for herself.

Imagine risking death for a woman who would leave you on the hospital bed because the Chad doctor asked for her number :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, robtical, LampPostPrime and 30 others
If a group of violent ogres came up to me to beat me to half death over a woman I would run and let the bitch fend for herself.

Imagine risking death for a woman who would leave you on the hospital bed because the Chad doctor asked for her number :lul:
LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579, Nautica, AscendingHero and 1 other person
and in this case their actions match their words :feelskek:
you need to get better at identifying larps
those are people with a fetish for losing fights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, NONE, Kingkellz and 1 other person

Facts. I ain't Captain Save A Ho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, MM299579, Deleted member 20631 and 6 others
You can get a girl even as a Twink.
My ex girlfriend did amateur boxing, had an aggressive attitute, and used to tell me she would be the one to protect me in case we were assaulted

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27472 and 26 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 15252, AscendingHero and 2 others
My ex girlfriend did amateur boxing, had an aggressive attituted, and used to tell me she would be the one to protect me in case we were assaulted
Prettyboy pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14781, NONE and 5 others
MuscleOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and Anchor_Ship
If you actually fight back and manage to get a few blows that's a W. Even if you get your ass beat. If you do nothing it's over for you.

Ofc if the aggressor has a weapon or has intention to kill then that's a different story

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, LampPostPrime, MM299579 and 10 others
This is one of the many reasons why strength training is so important, it can not only build a very impressive physique but it will make you much stronger than the vast majority of men and then you will win most fights. It's better than learning martial arts because it can be directly applied to street fighting.

But a better way to handle the situation would have been to use pepper spray on the attacker, it allows the victim to avoid getting into a risky fight.
martial arts > everything

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MM299579, AscendingHero and 3 others
My ex girlfriend did amateur boxing, had an aggressive attituted, and used to tell me she would be the one to protect me in case we were assaulted
Women saying =/= women wanting

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MM299579, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
Fuck that i wouldnt risk fucking my face up permanently up for this. scars, knocked off teeth etc, nah im good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MM299579, Deleted member 16834 and 8 others
Now these are the important blackpills we need to hear👍

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back