NEVER LOSE a FIGHT or get beaten up in front of your wife/girlfriend (Primal Physical Combat Pill)

You can get a girl even as a Twink.
My ex girlfriend did amateur boxing, had an aggressive attituted, and used to tell me she would be the one to protect me in case we were assaulted
fuck you chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, lilhorizontal32, Gargantuan and 7 others
I think the reason women like tall wide shoulder Masculine men with big facial bones is because it determines fighting success.

So if a masc ogre loses then that would mean that someone either has better genetics or that the masc man is mentally handicapped and can't use his body to the full extent potential.

In both cases the woman will naturally lose attraction

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, chawaje, Constantin Denis and 8 others
botb worthy @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others
It's real for sure

I had to larp being nice because I don't want to get banned.

Got a warning for saying women have high standards before :lul::lul::lul:

I wanted to tell her my primal instinct to rape and behead her but I still need the account to collect blackpills :owo::owo:

Screenshot 20220304 041617  01  01
Screenshot 20220304 042122  01  01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 4 others
just gunmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nautica, NONE, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Just practice basic mma, buy a punching bag, you will be able to take out most fools who try to fuck with you once you get your fists hardened up.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, Nautica, Mewton and 3 others
over if you get in a street fight and your plastic silicone midface from jew eppley gets internally crushed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M🧿G, Supreme, MM299579 and 19 others
imagine failing to protect ur girl from a sexual predator no amount of roids will save you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, lutte, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Time to start beating up my homies with hot gfs so I can Dylanmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, kuroro, Constantin Denis and 11 others
another reason to take PEDs

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
jfl at the cope in that reddit thread ("muh your girl still sees you as a hero :feelskek::feelskek:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and 3 others
@Biggdink one thing I am grateful for in Canada is that there are exponentially less Beaners and Black guys than in America. They done turned usa into one big ghetto bruh :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Effortless, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
does a forward grown maxilla help with taking punches?

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Lorsss and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Mewton, Kingkellz and 1 other person
This is true. I'll tell a story on the other side of this coin

In college I invited this girl out to a party. She was a super hot 19yr old petite Latina. I wanted to fuck her bad, and we were making out but I could tell I wasn't gonna hit. We're leaving the party and she asks for a ride home. On the way to my car, I see these two guys in my buddy's face in the parking lot shit talking him. I asked what the fuck they were doing. One of them piped up to me and shoved me, and basically I beat him senseless. Smashed his head through his buddy's car window, mangled his face up etc. His tall ass friend didn't want it and just looked at the ground and didn't help him

After that, girl's entire demeanor changed. She wanted to come to my apartment and she sucked and rode my dick like her life depended on it. It was 100% the display of violence that made her wet. Humans are animals

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 19294, Mateusz74 and 22 others
You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect, and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
TAKEAWAY- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

carry mace

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Kingkellz
We live in a jungle, nothing literally nothing can save you from the lose a fight failo.
Daily reminder @Titbot has higher T than both of us.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees, Gargantuan and 5 others

In college I invited this girl out to a party. She was a super hot 19yr old petite Latina. I wanted to fuck her bad, and we were making out but I could tell I wasn't gonna hit. We're leaving the party and she asks for a ride home. On the way to my car, I see these two guys in my buddy's face in the parking lot shit talking him. I asked what the fuck they were doing. One of them piped up to me and shoved me, and basically I beat him senseless. Smashed his head through his buddy's car window, mangled his face up etc. His tall ass friend didn't want it and just looked at the ground and didn't help him

After that, girl's entire demeanor changed. She wanted to come to my apartment and she sucked and rode my dick like her life depended on it. It was 100% the display of violence that made her wet. Humans are animals
FUARK more motivation for me to roid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and AscendingHero
Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @ /data/avatars/s/14/14625.jpg?1645756620 @Frank Jack boyfriend):
@Frank Jack
Look stare laugh funny

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16834 and Kingkellz
does a forward grown maxilla help with taking punches?
@volcelfatcel :lul:

Ok srsly, I think a forward grown maxilla or midfacial region that is noticeably more projected in relation to the rest of the face might be worse for fighting success becuase it leaves a delicate and important part of the face more exposed.

I think of browridge and chin as the vertical extremities of the face and the zygo arches as the horizontal extremities of the face. For example the shape of the chin and its vertical alignment with the jaw angles will effect absorption of blows and how trauma resistant it is.

If you want to do something to improve your ability to "take punches" I would train the neck because a stronger thicker neck will add protection against cervical/skull damage and help better stabilize the head against rotational acceleration from strikes/punches you receive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Landorus, eyebagcel and 7 others
@volcelfatcel :lul:

Ok srsly, I think a forward grown maxilla or midfacial region that is noticeably more projected in relation to the rest of the face might be worse for fighting success becuase it leaves a delicate and important part of the face more exposed.
yes, taller skull = taller forehead to resist shots

I think of browridge and chin as the vertical extremities of the face and the zygo arches as the horizontal extremities of the face. For example the shape of the chin and its vertical alignment with the jaw angles will effect absorption of blows and how trauma resistant it is.

If you want to do something to improve your ability to "take punches" I would train the neck because a stronger thicker neck will add protection against cervical/skull damage and help better stabilize the head against rotational acceleration from strikes/punches you receive.
Browridge and neck + cheekbones for the other ones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
We live in a jungle, nothing literally nothing can save you from the lose a fight failo.
It depends. I saw a video recently, where a short guy was attacked by a taller guy. The short guy was like 5'4 and the tall guy 6'2.
The short guy knocked out the tall guy. But despite everything going against him (Him starting the fight AND him losing), the girls who stood around went to the tall guy lying on the ground. No girl paid attention to the short "winner" of the fight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 16834 and Kingkellz
most half civilized ppl dont have to worry about getting into fights and deinftly not with their gf

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
just look high fighting success. If you lose tell the girl they had a knife and guns.
Easy fix. Life is good.
nope, I look.HFS.

get told I look like a gangster, even a bouncer. still a complete loser

• +1
most half civilized ppl dont have to worry about getting into fights and deinftly not with their gf
stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and ROTTING
I've never lost a fight, I remeber beating up some popular tallfag and some girl flirted with me a little bit but called me grose later on weird

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, lilhorizontal32, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Fightlet cope.
Yeah I agree fights don’t usually happen that much in civilized places. However, sometimes ONE fight is all it take for you to lose everything. And I don’t believe dudes can go on living for 60 years and not fight each other at least one :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton and Kingkellz
eh, no
everything on reddit is a larp first of all
and second, this specific type of larp is a very well known fetish, some subhuman cucks get turned on by the idea of getting beaten by another man and having him steal his girl.

many, many, MANY incels would absolutely love if they could get access to prettyboy Chad's harem by beating him up, but unfortunately for those guys that's not reality.
good looking and lose a fight? "omg u poor thing come to my house I'll take care of u ;) ;)"
good looking and win a fight? "omg ur so strong come to my house for ur trophy ;) ;)"

at some point you'll just have to accept that this is a clown world and there is nothing you can do to get around it
cope, she may not lust after an ogre but she'll lose all attraction and respect for you

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Nautica and Kingkellz
Tbf almost all guys that get into fights because of their girlfriends in the club or at a party, don't even know why you Bring your girlfriend to somewhere where alcohol is involved, always goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, NONE, Mewton and 3 others
You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

LOL @ the guy getting his ass kicked by a drunk guy.

Anyways.
The reason, why I usggest guys to train a type of MMA of a good amount of time. And be in decent shape, that you have speed, power as well.
Just power and speed alone won't do enough usually.
Technique, timing, etc.. Can only be learned with MMA classes. And the pressure of a real fight is only somewhat trained with a decent high pressure sparring sessions.

If you do above. And you are of average height.
Than you would likely win 95+% of 1-on-1 street fights.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 14781, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.
@1:47 WTF, that son just curled up, on the ground in feautus position. Without even being hit basically.

At least the father went out cold.

• JFL
Fightlet cope.
Yeah I agree fights don’t usually happen that much in civilized places. However, sometimes ONE fight is all it take for you to lose everything. And I don’t believe dudes can go on living for 60 years and not fight each other at least one :lul:
im a martial artist of many years and 6 3 190lbs im not scared of fights

but truth is fights pretty much never happen

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Kingkellz, Mewton and 2 others
I agree mostly but no woman would leave brad Pitt after he got beaten up by Khabib and then Date Khabib instead

Chad can’t loose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kingkellz and ROTTING

gotta ask as I've always wondered about guys that start/get into fights - 1. were you not scared of losing the fight and getting beat up? 2. were you not worried of going too far and permanently injuring him (or worse) and ending up with charges

• +1
Tbf almost all guys that get into fights because of their girlfriends in the club or at a party, don't even know why you Bring your girlfriend to somewhere where alcohol is involved, always goes wrong
because its non-NT to say "I won't bring my girlfriend to a party because I'll have to fend off approaches from other guys" and people will say you are insecure/controlling :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 8165
Indeed brother, i remember you making all these points on another forum

Height x Frame x Dimorphic pill is key here

Most of your success in fights like buddybuyo put it is genetic and hormone based. Fast twitch fiber pilled too
Although I agree.
Having training in MMA, aka technique, timing, speed. Can compensate a pretty good amount, against an untrained guy.

• +1
because its non-NT to say "I won't bring my girlfriend to a party because I'll have to fend off approaches from other guys" and people will say you are insecure/controlling :soy::soy:
So cucked tbh:soy:

• +1
Just practice basic mma, buy a punching bag, you will be able to take out most fools who try to fuck with you once you get your fists hardened up.
hardened up fists are great.
hardened up legs, are great also..

• +1
cope, she may not lust after an ogre but she'll lose all attraction and respect for you
Never have coped in my life, this news would benefit me but I’m just not naive enough to think it’s real.
The real cope is being bluepilled enough to think the halo effect can’t get you out of this.

• +1
My first fight pill was beating up some dude in high school and women lusting after me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: M🧿G, Deleted member 14781, Kingkellz and 1 other person
1. This reeks of "mog anxiety", i.e. the uniquely male perspective of being afraid that other men "out-man" you. This kind of mindset is rooted in intrasexual selection, and that is how guys perceive attraction; girls mostly think in terms of in intersexual selection, so they don't really care how many fights you can win if you're ugly.
HOWEVER, there are some girls who are turned on by fighting, but this is mostly fueled by female narcissism - "oh my god these two men are willing to beat the shit out of each other to fuck me, that's so hot teehee" or by hybristophilia (attraction to villainy, criminals etc. as we all know women go crazy for dark triad men, but then again, ONLY IF THEY ARE ATTRACTIVE TO BEGIN WITH).

2. Do NOT trust the shit you read on reddit or on the internet in general. Most girls you'd meet IRL won't dump their prettyboy boyfriend just because some random Indian man beat him up on the street. As a matter of fact most sane girls abhor violence and will think less of you if you start beating up random people just to prove you're "alpha", even if you win. Those who are turned on by random violence are, again, nutcases who only like this because of narcissism / hybristophilia - they are low value, mentally ill women that will only bring you trouble.

3. Being good at fighting is overrated in the modern era since you can just carry a fucking gun, a knife, or even just pepper spray.

4. Actually participating in a fight is way more dangerous than people think and it's just not worth it.
Imagine fighting a random guy that's hitting on your gf, winning the fight, but he drops on his head, fucking dies, and you go to jail or pay a gigantic fine. Just tell the guy to fuck off, give him the finger, and leave. Your life, time and money are worth more than the momentary pleasure of hitting him to prove you're not afraid of fighting.

5. If you want to get good at fighting, strength training isn't nearly as beneficial as people think. Obviously you need to be in good shape but the best fighters are lean, not gigantic muscley gymrats. There's only ONE way of getting good at fighting - it's not lifting weights, although it can help, it's actually FIGHTING people. Getting used to being hit, to hitting, to bleeding, to fucking up your hands.
You want to get better at fighting? Go fight people in a MMA gym or something.
A skinny manlet with fighting experience will beat an untrained bodybuilder every time.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 16834, alriodai and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Kingkellz
well idk if this is true never been in that situation but isnt that good? you can cuck other men by beating them up. but would rather mog them with my looks/body tbh

• +1
gotta ask as I've always wondered about guys that start/get into fights - 1. were you not scared of losing the fight and getting beat up? 2. were you not worried of going too far and permanently injuring him (or worse) and ending up with charges
1) No fear, no way I lose. If it's some 6'6 300lb black dude, or some Chechnyan with cauliflower ears, yeah I'm not fighting him I'm not retarded. But other than that I'm gonna smash your average normie

2) Nah. Perks of living in a based state, if someone legally assaults me first and I fuck him up, I have confidence that the Conservative judicial system will keep me free

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and lilhorizontal32
well idk if this is true never been in that situation but isnt that good? you can cuck other men by beating them up. but would rather mog them with my looks/body tbh
It's not that simple. If you just go out of your way to bait and assault others, this is not going to make girls wet. It will make them think you're an unhinged loser and it's only a matter of time before you kill them

The only time this is a valid strategy is if someone starts shit with you, and you fuck them up. The problem with that is your actual fighting success is very correlated with your visual perceived fighting success. If you look tough, it's very very uncommon that guys will start shit with you. But in that rare situation, yeah it'ss easy pussy

• +1
Reactions: skeet, Effortless, Landorus and 2 others
1) No fear, no way I lose. If it's some 6'6 300lb black dude, or some Chechnyan with cauliflower ears, yeah I'm not fighting him I'm not retarded.
yeah, but what would you do if a guy like that hit on your girlfriend in front of you or was generally talking shit to you at a party?
its a bit of a concerning scenario as there are some guys who LIVE to beat other guys up

and how'd you get so good at fighting?

• +1
yeah, but what would you do if a guy like that hit on your girlfriend in front of you or was generally talking shit to you at a party?
its a bit of a concerning scenario as there are some guys who LIVE to beat other guys up

and how'd you get so good at fighting?
I don't generally go to parties or clubs alone, I'm rolling with my boys. & I don't generally go anywhere without a gun either. So in that situation I would sucker punch his lights out. If things go south well, either my friends are jumping him or my glock is

I'm big, I lifted since high school, did martial arts since I was 5

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and lilhorizontal32
who the fuck are you guys hanging out with that are getting into fights. After age 14, I have not been in one real world fight in m adult life, have not backed down from any fights, have not initiated, have not been slighted in a way that could lead to fight, no one fucks with me and i dont fuck with others, so how does this problem come oup unless you are looking for it (perhps due to ur height?) ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Kingkellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back