NEVER LOSE a FIGHT or get beaten up in front of your wife/girlfriend (Primal Physical Combat Pill)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Kingkellz
I did, indeed. Although, I was not arguing any points you made in your original post. I just called you a bitch because I authentically believe 99.9% of people on this website are in fact bitches, and I give 0 fucks about you as a person.

You eventually managed to find ways of agreeing with him, even though he was delusionally starting stupid arguments and misinterpreting my initial reply. Therefore, I believe my assumption of you being a bitch has, so far, proved itself correct.

Although your advice in the initial post was decent, I still continue to believe you're a bitch. Now fuck off.
You are a complete mess.

You initially told me
hajaj82 said:
Bro, who the fuck are you arguing with? I did not even reply to you within this thread.

Then you say
I did, indeed. Although, I was not arguing any points you made in your original post. I just called you a bitch because I authentically believe 99.9% of people on this website are in fact bitches, and I give 0 fucks about you as a person.
????????????

You eventually managed to find ways of agreeing with him, even though he was delusionally starting stupid arguments and misinterpreting my initial reply. Therefore, I believe my assumption of you being a bitch has, so far, proved itself correct.
No you are the one misrepresenting what I said based on your replies in this thread.

You called me a bitch even though you don't know me personally and you made it look like all I said was "appear dominant" even though that was only half of what I said.
This is what I said

Ma1
Ma2

As you can see I mention appearing dominant but I also mention training.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and Gestapo
You are a complete mess.

You initially told me
hajaj82 said:
Bro, who the fuck are you arguing with? I did not even reply to you within this thread.

Then you say

????????????

No you are the one misrepresenting what I said based on your replies in this thread.

You called me a bitch even though you don't know me personally and you made it look like all I said was "appear dominant" even though that was only half of what I said.
This is what I said

View attachment 1577792View attachment 1577793
Just get a fucking life already loser

You are a complete mess.

You initially told me
hajaj82 said:

Then you say

????????????

This is what I said

View attachment 1577792View attachment 1577793
Bro he's a retard he's just trying to save face and grasping for straws at this point. He thinks he's some cool badass because he calls everyone a bitch without knowing them 🤣
He's talking so much shit because he gets to hide behind his computer screen.

Mike tyson once said social media made yall way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Kingkellz
someone recommend me the most effective combat sports that don't fuck up my face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus and Kingkellz
@Kingkellz not one dominant fighter in the ufc is high trust btw, all of them are thick necked dimorphic guys with bone support to protect their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Just get a fucking life already loser
Muh loser
Just call ppl losers after getting exposed. clearly you're a butthurt failure that can't admit when he is wrong. Weak minded arrogant dog unwilling to acknowledge his mistakes that is what @hajaj82 is. Go kys you worthless monkey.

• JFL

This is why it is SO fucking important

- To be tall, wide, and muscular
- learn self defense
- carry firearms, knives, or pepper spray

This video pretty much sums up why the aforementioned points are so fucking important

Imagine the humiliation for both the father and son. The father couldn't protect his son and got KO'd on video with a single punch for millions to see and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.

Just be tall and wide framed bro :feelsuhh:

STFU with water is wet tier threads

From all the videos I've seen, the best way to win is to take the other guy to the ground or try to body slam him if you're strong enough

• +1
From all the videos I've seen, the best way to win is to take the other guy to the ground or try to body slam him if you're strong enough
going down to the ground is suicide if you fight a group of Somalian or afghan immigrants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Gestapo and Kingkellz
Just be tall and wide framed bro :feelsuhh:
You fucking retard that's not all I said. Learn to fucking read you braindead fucking donkey.
I said
Kingkellz said:

- learn self defense

Clearly that is more than just muh "Just be tall and wide framed bro"

Now STFU and go back to mentally masturbating over maxillofacial surgeries you will never get.

@MoeZart @Gestapo @AscendingHero what is it with all these people with utter shit reading skills lmao

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and 2 others
going down to the ground is suicide if you fight a group of Somalian or afghan immigrants
It's pretty risky going to the ground when there is multiple people around you because that leaved susceptible to being stomped and getting your head kicked off.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
It's pretty risky going to the ground when there is multiple people around you because that leaved susceptible to being stomped and getting your head kicked off.
if you knock one out standing up you're probably fine and the rest will back off, but combat sports like jujitsu will legit get you killed if you wrestle one down to the ground expecting the others not to intervene

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, PubertyMaxxer and Gestapo
always carry a gun 😔
You are clearly not from Europe

Also if you actually use it you'll be locked up for life whereas a wide framed tall ogre just beats you up anywhere and only has to pay a small fine if at all

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You are clearly not from Europe

Also if you actually use it you'll be locked up for life whereas a wide framed tall ogre just beats you up anywhere and only has to pay a small fine if at all
im from Europe, was just a troll.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You fucking retard that's not all I said. Learn to fucking read you braindead fucking donkey.
I said
Kingkellz said:

- learn self defense

Clearly that is more than just muh "Just be tall and wide framed bro"

Now STFU and go back to mentally masturbating over maxillofacial surgeries you will never get.

@MoeZart @Gestapo @AscendingHero what is it with all these people with utter shit reading skills lmao
So do actually think a 5'7 framelet man trained in martial arts can beat a 6ft2 wide framed less trained man? :forcedsmile:

Also don't even mention firearms or knives lol. They're good to carry but useless because if you use them you will be in prison for life.

You basically just created the 1 millionth thread stressing the importance of Frame and Height

Pnas1219361110fig01

4th percentile vs 96th percentile in HFD. Even if the left guy trained he will brutally lose to the untrained right guy.

So do actually think a 5'7 framelet man trained in martial arts can beat a 6ft2 wide framed less trained man? :forcedsmile:

Also don't even mention firearms or knives lol. They're good to carry but useless because if you use them you will be in prison for life.

You basically just created the 1 millionth thread stressing the importance of Frame and Height

View attachment 1577862

4th percentile vs 96th percentile in HFD. Even if the left guy trained he will brutally lose to the untrained right guy.
@Kingkellz

So do actually think a 5'7 framelet man trained in martial arts can beat a 6ft2 wide framed less trained man?
Are you trying to strawman me? What is it with these illogical comparisons.

A 5'7 framelet is better off being trained than untrained.
If a guy is significantly bigger, heavier, and stronger than you he might beat you even if you are trained and he is untrained but that doesn't mean the smaller guy should never train or learn self defense.

Besides my point was to do ALL OF IT because everything matters from sheer physical size to combat skills.
Sheer physical presence makes people steer clear of you most of the time. The learned combat skills should help you if you still somehow end up in a physical confrontation.
No you just have poor reading comprehension skills.

Also don't even mention firearms or knives lol.
No this really depends on location and circumstance. I'm in America and concealed carry, pocket knives, and pepper spray are allowed to be carried and used especially in cases of self defense in most states iirc.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 1 other person
Are you trying to strawman me? What is it with these illogical comparisons.

A 5'7 framelet is better off being trained than untrained.
If a guy is significantly bigger, heavier, and stronger than you he might beat you even if you are trained and he is untrained but that doesn't mean the smaller guy should never train or learn self defense.
Almost every guy i know trains martial arts or at least goes to the gym . The minority that doesn't are basement dwellers that won't imitate a fight in the first place. It's all about genetics.
Besides my point was to do ALL OF IT because everything matters from sheer physical size to combat skills.
Sheer physical presence makes people steer clear of you most of the time. The learned combat skills should help you if you still somehow end up in a physical confrontation.

No you just have poor reading comprehension skills.

No this really depends on location and circumstance. I'm in America and concealed carry, pocket knives, and pepper spray are allowed to be carried and used especially in cases of self defense in most states iirc.
In Europe and most other regions knives and guns aren't allowed so this advice is already useless for the majority of the forum.

Ahh sweet another height pill, I can't wait to get completely annihilated by some 6'2 twink that's never been to the gym in their life :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz and Momolooksmax
Almost every guy i know trains martial arts or at least goes to the gym . The minority that doesn't are basement dwellers that won't imitate a fight in the first place. It's all about genetics.
Dude most guys I know go to the gym and took some martial arts in their life but most of them still look like shit and when it comes to fights they don't know to actually use it because they half ass everything.

Dudes that actually look like they workout and actually know to fight are a small percent of the population every where I go.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Preoximerianas, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Read carefully before making stupid comments.
I CLEARLY tell people to learn self defense and participate in combat sports/training NOT just "appear dominant".
View attachment 1577592View attachment 1577591

Exactly!
It's like the old saying goes "prevention is better than cure". Why get into a physical altercation if you can avoid it due to people being intimidated by your mere physical presence hence the importance of having high perceived dominance.

Back in high school there was this tall buff black kid that had no training or fighting experience. He would always sit quiet and mind his own business. There were kids that would pick on other kids but whenever this kid was around no one dared to do anything to him. They would literally say "he's too big", "he'll beat the shit out of me", etc etc. All because of his physical appearance he avoided so many cases of conflict.

Yeah @hajaj82 is another example of the retarded black and white type thinking that we commonly see here at looksmax.org

It's similar to the sexual dimorphism vs health indicators debate.
People here keep trying to promote over the other as if they are mutually exclusive.
You can have both and in fact to be ideal you NEED BOTH strong sexual dimorphism and good indicators of youth and health.

Likewise when it comes to physical combat (fighting success) you need BOTH training/skills/experience AND genetically/prenatally determined physical characteristics (tall, wide, strong, heavy from bones and muscle mass, fast twitch muscle fibers, lung size, high haemoglobin & erythrocyte count, etc etc).

Trained guy can in most cases beat an untrained guy but what about a trained small manlet vs a trained taller and heavier human? The guy that has both will have the highest success overall.
The main reason why I don't do MMA is because it's impossible to do both MMA and bodybuilding at the same time and get optimal results from bodybuilding because you need to be able to recover from the workouts, so you have to choose one.

And for looksmaxxing purposes, and strength, it is much better to do bodybuilding instead, especially because I prefer manual labor than jobs that make me think a lot, especially because I have ADHD, and if my attempt at getting into programming fails, I will just end up working a manual labor job, so I want to be prepared for it by being stronger than the vast majority of guys, and I also want to look my best for dating and for my own self confidence.

As for self defense, I don't really need it where I live because it isn't like London. The crime rate is extremely low in Montreal and you can safely walk alone at night without being attacked.

• +1
100% legit. I had first had experience with this. I've beaten up a tunisian guy and a girl who first acted mad at me became my friend after i told her that if she didn't stop harassing me i would beat her too, she even invited me at her house.
There is a study on r/blackpillscience that shows that women are more attracted to winners of MMA fights.
To whoever says "muh this only applies to mentally deranged women with hybristophilia" female's nature is universal, she will ALWAYS lose respect for the man that got beaten up, the fact that she doesn't say it or doesn't jump on your cock doesn't mean shit, in their mind it's just like if you see your dad getting beaten up when you are 6, no matter what he does after, you will never respect him again.
Do I have to remind you that 99% of mammals gain the right of reproduction by fighting? And you think this is not something primal both women and men have?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Nautica, AscendingHero and 1 other person
100% legit. I had first had experience with this. I've beaten up a tunisian guy and a girl who first acted mad at me became my friend after i told her that if she didn't stop harassing me i would beat her too, she even invited me at her house.
There is a study on r/blackpillscience that shows that women are more attracted to winners of MMA fights.
To whoever says "muh this only applies to mentally deranged women with hybristophilia" female's nature is universal, she will ALWAYS lose respect for the man that got beaten up, the fact that she doesn't say it or doesn't jump on your cock doesn't mean shit, in their mind it's just like if you see your dad getting beaten up when you are 6, no matter what he does after, you will never respect him again.
Do I have to remind you that 99% of mammals gain the right of reproduction by fighting? And you think this is not something primal both women and men have?
One of the best comments in this threads tbh

High IQ user, Followed!

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 14781
6'3

I'm 26 and work an office job now, I'm a shadow of my former self at ~200lbs. At the point in this story, I was 225 fairly lean with a 515 x5 DL, 425 x6 squat, 315 x3 bench, 225 x6 military press, 295 clean
Jesus christ fam absolute unit

Your stats are unnatty tier

Who would win in a bar fight prime you or Conor mcgregor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and Kingkellz
Jesus christ fam absolute unit

Your stats are unnatty tier

Who would win in a bar fight prime you or Conor mcgregor?

Funny you ask, my coworkers had a debate with each other over this question a month or two ago. It was pretty split between me and McGregor. I'm confident that prime vs prime I would have whooped his ass with no problem. I could be totally wrong, because I've never fought someone at his level, but in my experience I just don't think he's overcoming that massive size/strength gap.

Especially given he's a striker. That means I simply have to not get knocked out immediately, and grab him. From there I'm 100% confident he's done. Make it Khabib instead of Connor then I lose

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and TeenAscender
shit though the irani son wasn't even trying, who let's their >50 year old father get beat up like that.
poor bastard he wasnt even a manlet or something and couldve easily done something.:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Kingkellz
That’s why I carry a gun. I’m not going to risk getting beat up even tho I am still a relatively large guy. I don’t bother people so if someone wants to hurt me I’m using gunfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ConspiracyTheory, Kingkellz and 1 other person
would they lose respect if you stab the guy fighting you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kingkellz, eyebagcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, karbo, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
Learn what the female gaze is. Strong, independent, feminist zoomer girls like to peg their prettyboy lanklet boyfriends. Low fighting success is favourable for getting pegged. So many masc copers. Stop appealing to the male gaze. We live in a civilised society that does not promote violence. Women can defend themselves. They don't need an ogre bodyguard.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Torero and Kingkellz
Learn boxing, BJJ. And get jacked strong.

• +1
You can get a girl even as a Twink.
My ex girlfriend did amateur boxing, had an aggressive attitute, and used to tell me she would be the one to protect me in case we were assaulted
Ideal girlfriend. She's not gonna leave you even if get beaten up by a dom chad infront of her :bluepill:

• JFL
im a martial artist of many years and 6 3 190lbs im not scared of fights

but truth is fights pretty much never happen
There's always a bigger dom chad.:feelswhy:

• +1
This thread legit changed my life , 4th time this month im Reading it and i now understand i Always had this knowledge even before blackpill

• +1
This thread legit changed my life , 4th time this month im Reading it and i now understand i Always had this knowledge even before blackpill
Thanks @Kingkellz

• +1
@Theodore Bagwell @volcelfatcel
Andrew Tate (3x ISKA kickboxing world champion) says "you can't lose a fight in front of your girlfriend, she'll leave you".
*Timestamped vid @ 25:10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrIncrelex, Chadelite and volcelfatcel
If you guys can't tell that this is peak reddit tales and probably made by humilliation fetishists then idk what to tell you, it is very over for your iq

Guy in the bright hoodie is a fucking punk for knocking out a completely non-threatening older man.

This one rings true and most guys will know it instinctively....

Never have a serious gf unless you're at least confident in your ability to defend yourself and her with a GOOD degree of reasonability.

• +1
What a stupid fuck you are.

"height, frame pill"

Fuck off already.

Just train martial arts. A properly trained 5'6 manlet would OBLITERATE a 6'2 wide shoulders dude.

Skill > height, muscle, strength, weight, frame etc.
Actually it is size and weight that determines your fighting success the most. Put denis cyplenkov or brian shaw in the octogon with any fighter lower than heavyweight and see what happens.

• +1
Brutal Eurocuck pill.

Luckily In the USA I can just shoot a 6’4 MMaxxed freak if he threatens me.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
This one rings true and most guys will know it instinctively....

Never have a serious gf unless you're at least confident in your ability to defend yourself and her with a GOOD degree of reasonability.
You must live in the suburbs. Fighting in the city/ hood is a death sentence and asking to get shot. Just laugh and walk away

This video pretty much sums up why the aforementioned points are so fucking important

My takeaway from this video: the son has an overbite and needs BSSO.

- learn self defense

Imagine the humiliation for both the father and son. The father couldn't protect his son and got KO'd on video with a single punch for millions to see and the son was too shocked/scared to protect his father.

LOOOOL my dad was same. He would always go to the club mess with random retards and knock them out. :ROFLMAO:

You must always appear as the fearless dominant leader or else she will lose both respect and physical attraction for you.
View attachment 1574553View attachment 1574554

Not only is it embarrassing for the the woman but it completely kills any confidence in a man that has been beaten up in front of their girlfriend/crush/wife.

View attachment 1574601

Looking like a low fighting success person is bad but to know for a fact that you are a weak helpless cuck is probably one of the most emasculating things ever.
View attachment 1574616

The WORST is when the girlfriend starts to SEXUALLY DESIRE the guy that beat up her boyfriend!
View attachment 1574618

Takeaway:
If a woman watches her man get his ass kicked, she'll never feel the same way about him again and it makes perfect sense. One of the main things that attracts women to men is feeling safe and protected from other men. This is not only financial protection but also physical protection. If the guy can't take care of himself when things get violent, then she can't really rely on him to take care of her or any potential offspring.

- This is why it's so important to be tall, strong, broad, and deep voiced
- Learn to defend yourself and participate in combat sports/training (including knife/gun fighting)

Just look at this guy (Tiktok E-boy Noen Eubanks @Frank Jack boyfriend):

View attachment 1574632View attachment 1574633View attachment 1574634View attachment 1574638

Literally thin and frail with little to no muscle mass and probably zero fighting experience or combat training. He would get his ass beat by the local football jocks. His perceived dominance is probably lower than that of a bunny rabbit. Think of how much respect and physical attraction girls would lose for him if they saw him get his ass beat by some DOM chad bully.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

just carry a musket around with you and shoot people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back