Never make fun of people in a bad situation

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
I did that mistake in the past, but I've learned from them. I'll never make fun of a stereotypical incel dude even if I saw one, I don't know why some people here just love to bully people with situation worse than them, especially in case where the guy is pretty nice but they decide to roast their ass on here making fun of their looks/height. I just feels bad man, I can relate to these people, I'll never make fun of them for something normie make fun of them for, I know their struggle, I should be good enough to understand that their ugliness/height is outside their control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, borntosuffer, p0lishsubhuman and 16 others
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race, knowing that looks or blackpill is important in your life doesnt mean you need to be an asshole to people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah, sub5c3l and 4 others
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race
no they are saving the human race by bullying subhumans into suicide

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and starvecell
we need to root out the weak, sympathy is a flaw of human nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah and Imretarded?
Don't say that, I don't want you to kill yourself😢

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
we need to root out the weak, sympathy is a flaw of human nature
Edgy ahh retard, you the type of guy to think its funny to bully people to kill themselves. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
I only attack people who are dickheads to me or are willfully ignorant.

You're right. No point in attacking people who are not doing well, especially if they're nice.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah and Lebgfinal
I only attack people who are dickheads to me or are willfully ignorant.

You're right. No point in attacking people who are not doing well, especially if they're nice.
I'm only ever rude to people who deserve it, and people who are living their life asking for nothing are not of these.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Azonin
that would mean that youre assuming their perception of subhuman is equal to yours, which is absurd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dane
Be righteous , don’t build up karmic debt

• JFL
I'm only ever rude to people who deserve it, and people who are living their life asking for nothing are not of these.
its just smart doing this. You never know if they may help you too. Don't make enemies willy nilly. Sometimes those same incels are crazy motherfuckers who will doxx you:lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Be righteous , don’t build up karmic debt
correction. Maintain karmic surplus. I always make sure I do more good than bad. You never know if you wanna kill someone, so you gotta balance your budget.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and autistic_tendencies
correction. Maintain karmic surplus. I always make sure I do more good than bad. You never know if you wanna kill someone, so you gotta balance your budget.
Just ask god to resent your sins before dying and you'll be fine

• JFL
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race, knowing that looks or blackpill is important in your life doesnt mean you need to be an asshole to people.
I have real problems favgot

I have real problems favgot
With 20k posts your life seems to be absent enough from problems that you are able to spend so much time here.

Love you Leb. Get a good sleep.

With 20k posts your life seems to be absent enough from problems that you are able to spend so much time here.
How does that even make any sense? How can u be so ugly then also so dumb? Holy shit lol at ppl like you

I did that mistake in the past, but I've learned from them. I'll never make fun of a stereotypical incel dude even if I saw one, I don't know why some people here just love to bully people with situation worse than them, especially in case where the guy is pretty nice but they decide to roast their ass on here making fun of their looks/height. I just feels bad man, I can relate to these people, I'll never make fun of them for something normie make fun of them for, I know their struggle, I should be good enough to understand that their ugliness/height is outside their control.
You are stereotypical incel

true

i teased my lil brother @dimorphism and he killed himself. not because of me but i should’ve reassured him more than i did

rip him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, sub5c3l and murdah
How does that even make any sense? How can u be so ugly then also so dumb? Holy shit lol at ppl like you
Womp womp didnt understand anything

You are a fakecel

Best to be neutral

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Self-depreciating people deserve it. They shouldnt put themselves down and keep the mood negative

Nothing about this thread is about me, also no im truecel.
You're white, average height, with full head of hair, probably has colored eyes too.
Impossible to be incel with these stats you are just a mentalcel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence and sub5c3l
You're white, average height, with full head of hair, probably has colored eyes too.
Impossible to be incel with these stats you are just a mentalcel.
dont talk to me ever again

Self-depreciating people deserve it. They shouldnt put themselves down and keep the mood negative
This community promotes that

we need subhuman body positivity

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
true

i teased my lil brother @dimorphism and he killed himself. not because of me but i should’ve reassured him more than i did

rip him
confirmed?

you're not really that nice. kind of a dick actually. i tried being nice to you.