Never make fun of people in a bad situation

L

Lebgfinal

User
I did that mistake in the past, but I've learned from them. I'll never make fun of a stereotypical incel dude even if I saw one, I don't know why some people here just love to bully people with situation worse than them, especially in case where the guy is pretty nice but they decide to roast their ass on here making fun of their looks/height. I just feels bad man, I can relate to these people, I'll never make fun of them for something normie make fun of them for, I know their struggle, I should be good enough to understand that their ugliness/height is outside their control.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, optimisticzoomer, mug and 22 others
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race, knowing that looks or blackpill is important in your life doesnt mean you need to be an asshole to people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, mug, soulless_npc and 8 others
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race
no they are saving the human race by bullying subhumans into suicide

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, borntosuffer and starvecell
we need to root out the weak, sympathy is a flaw of human nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, UrGirlsMcm, borntosuffer and 2 others
Don't say that, I don't want you to kill yourself😢

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Edgy ahh retard, you the type of guy to think its funny to bully people to kill themselves. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
I only attack people who are dickheads to me or are willfully ignorant.

You're right. No point in attacking people who are not doing well, especially if they're nice.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, borntosuffer, murdah and 1 other person
I only attack people who are dickheads to me or are willfully ignorant.

You're right. No point in attacking people who are not doing well, especially if they're nice.
I'm only ever rude to people who deserve it, and people who are living their life asking for nothing are not of these.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Azonin
that would mean that youre assuming their perception of subhuman is equal to yours, which is absurd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dane
Be righteous , don’t build up karmic debt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Imretarded?
I'm only ever rude to people who deserve it, and people who are living their life asking for nothing are not of these.
its just smart doing this. You never know if they may help you too. Don't make enemies willy nilly. Sometimes those same incels are crazy motherfuckers who will doxx you:lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Be righteous , don’t build up karmic debt
correction. Maintain karmic surplus. I always make sure I do more good than bad. You never know if you wanna kill someone, so you gotta balance your budget.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, murdah and autistic_tendencies
correction. Maintain karmic surplus. I always make sure I do more good than bad. You never know if you wanna kill someone, so you gotta balance your budget.
Just ask god to resent your sins before dying and you'll be fine

• JFL
Anyone here making fun of ugly people is a disgrace to the human race, knowing that looks or blackpill is important in your life doesnt mean you need to be an asshole to people.
I have real problems favgot

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I have real problems favgot
With 20k posts your life seems to be absent enough from problems that you are able to spend so much time here.

Love you Leb. Get a good sleep.

With 20k posts your life seems to be absent enough from problems that you are able to spend so much time here.
How does that even make any sense? How can u be so ugly then also so dumb? Holy shit lol at ppl like you

• +1
I did that mistake in the past, but I've learned from them. I'll never make fun of a stereotypical incel dude even if I saw one, I don't know why some people here just love to bully people with situation worse than them, especially in case where the guy is pretty nice but they decide to roast their ass on here making fun of their looks/height. I just feels bad man, I can relate to these people, I'll never make fun of them for something normie make fun of them for, I know their struggle, I should be good enough to understand that their ugliness/height is outside their control.
You are stereotypical incel

true

i teased my lil brother @dimorphism and he killed himself. not because of me but i should’ve reassured him more than i did

rip him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, sub5c3l and murdah
How does that even make any sense? How can u be so ugly then also so dumb? Holy shit lol at ppl like you
Womp womp didnt understand anything

You are a fakecel

Best to be neutral

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Self-depreciating people deserve it. They shouldnt put themselves down and keep the mood negative

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Nothing about this thread is about me, also no im truecel.
You're white, average height, with full head of hair, probably has colored eyes too.
Impossible to be incel with these stats you are just a mentalcel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Abhorrence and sub5c3l
You're white, average height, with full head of hair, probably has colored eyes too.
Impossible to be incel with these stats you are just a mentalcel.
dont talk to me ever again

we need subhuman body positivity

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
you're not really that nice. kind of a dick actually. i tried being nice to you.

• +1
Bhai you need to understand, that this place is full of people with personality disorders and 10yos. Also lol at pussystarved envious straight mentally ill man rating each others. Thats why Kids and mentalcels should stay the fuck away from here

You are the opposite of correct and your opinion is a poster for human ideocracy

Sympathy is the progression of human nature, as well as our path to advancement and one of our only ways to building or reaching a higher state of humanity. Id argue, that removing the genetic pool of people who serve to have no sympathy is something we fail time and time to do, and is a major reason we have a rough time being able to properly advance as a species.

The human preposition is part animal. The biggest difference between a legitimate monkey and a human is not shape or figure, but mind. Traits associated with indifference, hostility and such are traits that are more commonly found in the wild, with animals. The more advanced the human species is, the more our perception of its actions lean towards higher more complicated forms of thought. Traits like sympathy, morals, empathy start to arise and are the deviants from the natural jungle environment since they serve to be far more complex than simple survival tactics. This is because our base poser child of human immoral behavior is synonymous to the jungle behaviors of the animal prepositions. That, which is not in agreeance with our high advanced level of consciousness. We desire sympathy, but our animal nature shows a favor to showing a lack of it. It simply requires more effort and talent to move past the ways of the animal preposition. This is why it can be observed that the lower iq a community is, the more reprobate they tend to be. Of course, leaving traits of sympathy out the window.

And to make matters worst, its premature to single out lonely or ugly men to be weaker, simply based on situation alone. Will you really trust what the majority of people consider weak in todays society, trusting that they are capable of making such judgements? Especially since, in most cases those abused men would have served to learn realities about society people in privilaged positions would otherwise not even be able to glace at unless they themselves were put in those positions. This makes them very valuable in matter of fact, as they highlight the discrepancies and flaws of society. These flaws of course, which would require a shift of higher traits such as sympathy to fix, thus, moving us towards a higher level of society once done.

And this is just one example. Lets also highlight the fact that men regardless of situation, show greater variance in traits and behaviors through scientific study. This means, not every one of these men in particularly bad situations serve to be genetic failures. As in, not all of these men are weak or dead end people. Meaning, we lose great potential and a lot of great minds and talent due to ignorant low iq humans. History also tells me this has been the case for a long time. Divergency is also a sign of male potential, so id imagine the types of people women and modern men insult today about being different are precisely those who have a higher chance of intelligent potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
This is why I bully good looking people

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yet most that ascend become bluepilled and end up like most normies, treating truecels and ltns like shit. Id like to believe everyone here has integrity but they dont unfortunately, its not part of human nature ig.
Yes but they’re still abused dog losers at heart so it doesn’t matter. They’re still like us mentally and will never leave their pathetic mindset most of the chads who used to be Incels here are legit losers.

Only those like pneumo & Salludon are life moggers

• +1
I just dont get why @Lebgfinal is hating on people on this forum for bullying him while normies are the ones who spread his face on tiktok:lul:. I dont get why he is stressing about this either, digital footprint is a meme and nobody irl knows about him lol.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel